The government needs to law down the law

The government needs to lay down the law to these stupid right wing motherf)uckers... in absolutely no uncertain, bullsh)it, salesman terms...

1. When you buy a house, or when you buy land, you are a tenant, you don't own a piece of the United States, America is for sale to nobody, if anybody don't like it, speak up about it and we'll come and kill ya. f)uck you ! who the f)uck is this a)sshole, that thinks he owns America????!!!!!

we'll take your property as we f)ucking see fit for public use, under our absolute RIGHT to Imminent domain don't like it ? guess what ? f)uck you ! thats what !

You're not getting a court date, you're not appealing sh)it... you're just going to pack the f)uck up, right now get into sheriffs car, thats it... you're going to a hotel room until you can buy another property !

If you want to fight, you'll die, hows that ?

That is what the GOVERNMENT needs to get on TELEVISION and say.

2. You're going to pay your f)ucking taxes as a PATRIOT, or you're going to be put on a school bus in handcuffs (hands infront of ya atleast), and driven to the nearest airport, so you can pick a country that you like better since you don't want to fund America.

Dont like that ? f)uck you !

3. The business owners are going to follow ADA, Equal opportunity and Affirmative Action policies, AND respect people's right to organize their labor in a UNION, OR the business owners are going to be rounded up, put in handcuffs and driven to the nearest airport, to find a country that exists where everybody is WHO THEY LIKE, since they HATE Americans.

period !

You respect America, or you get the f)uck out !

f)uck the GOP and their "libertarian" off-wing buddies

Damn, and here I thought Fucked-up-Fred was the most stupid liberal on this board.

My bad, clearly you're WAY more ignorant than he is.

who the f)uck do you think you are, that you get to hand some real estate agent who isnt even a tenant of the property, not even a half eaten peanut, by comparison to the American economy, and think you're above everybody ?

f)uck you !

who the f)uck do you think you are, that you get to hand some real estate agent who isnt even a tenant of the property, not even a half eaten peanut, by comparison to the American economy, and think you're above everybody ?

f)uck you !

I agree.

That said, switch to decaf.

cc

Here it comes, the true characteristics of this screen name. Lives by tyranny of words and will destroy anything that doesn't comply to what the personality wants believed by subjects of hypothetical definition.

Linsay is a volunteer to work as a stooge within the bottom ranks of societal evolution supplying a demand ruling elites supply their jackbooted thugs down on the general public not listening to the moral hyperbole of serving humanity's greater good intentions to ruling eternity eternally from this moment on.

what is wrong here is, the moment is within now all the time.

f)uck you !

Our country was founded on the idea of property ownership.

If you don't like that, why don't YOU leave and move to a country where you would be happier ceding responsibility for your life to some government?

I agree.

cc

Really? I didn't think you were that stupid.

Again, I appear to have been mistaken.

Our country was founded on the idea of property ownership.

If you don't like that, why don't YOU leave and move to a country where you would be happier ceding responsibility for your life to some government?

Really? I didn't think you were that stupid.

Again, I appear to have been mistaken.

never was, never happened..

America was never founded on being 50 countries, with as many countries inside the country as there are people.

f)uck you !

oh, And America sure as f)ucking hell, wasnt founded, in bumblef)uck idaho !

America was never founded on being 50 countries, with as many countries inside the country as there are people.

f)uck you !

Sorry but our country's history isn't changed by your ignorant rants.

f)uck you !

f)uck you !

Lindsay, you like to fjuck with other people's minds, I just screwed/twisted your ideology inside out making it worthless syllables of what if denying what is real. Stooge fooled again is all your genetic continuation has become socially and genetically. All 6'9" and 345 lbs worth. Male or female doesn't matter.

the biiger theyn are the harder they hit the ground committing suicide because their fantasy wasn't ever real regardless the self justified truths sold as reality..

The right to imminent domain and to levy taxes and assign penalties to crimes is in the constitution.

:)

scream about your non-existant rights to own america all you want on your way to somewhere else

The right to imminent domain and to levy taxes and assign penalties to crimes is in the constitution.

How is that possible if a citizen cannot own property as you claimed in your rant?

Do you contradict yourself like this often?

Lindsay, you like to fjuck with other people's minds, I just screwed/twisted your ideology inside out making it worthless syllables of what if denying what is real. Stooge fooled again is all your genetic continuation has become socially and genetically. All 6'9" and 345 lbs worth. Male or female doesn't matter.

the biiger theyn are the harder they hit the ground committing suicide because their fantasy wasn't ever real regardless the self justified truths sold as reality..

come here and put your theory to the test.

;)

your ideas have never worked..

The bigger and stronger I am, the more easily I can do severe damage to you and put you in the hospital for months, thats how life works, now come f)uck with me, see what happens.

come here and put your theory to the test.

;)

your ideas have never worked..

The bigger and stronger I am, the more easily I can do severe damage to you and put you in the hospital for months, thats how life works, now come f)uck with me, see what happens.

never in the history of man kind has the largest of us ever ever ever been the most dominate..as a matter of fact, when the dust settles, the largest of us have proven over and over and over again that they are mere cowards and bullies bested by much smaller individuals...take brock lesnar for example

Lindsay, you like to fjuck with other people's minds, I just screwed/twisted your ideology inside out making it worthless syllables of what if denying what is real

you can sit there and say "See I done Proved it" written in crayon all you want... you're full of sh)!t, try reading the constitution I have a copy right here

never in the history of man kind has the largest of us ever ever ever been the most dominate..as a matter of fact, when the dust settles, the largest of us have proven over and over and over again that they are mere cowards and bullies bested by much smaller individuals...take brock lesnar for example

how big are you ?

6 ft, maybe 6 ft 2 at the most ?

between 150 and 200 lbs maybe ?

never in history has somebody like that, beat somebody up, who is so far above their league, as I am.

well reading and comprehending go hand in hand...you have proven here that you do have the ability to read..other wise you would not be able to type, however you have also proven that you do not have the ability to comprehend what you read...or you wouldnt have created this thread...

yeah yeah, pro wrestling is fake, didnt your psychiatrist ever tell you that ?

lol

The dumbest pro wrestler is still smarter than you lindsey ... they could actually get a thread title right.

hey, atleast I can read and understand the constitution..

it says "without due process of law"

which means if there is due process, we can take your property

you can sit there and say "See I done Proved it" written in crayon all you want... you're full of sh)!t, try reading the constitution I have a copy right here

How and nwhy did I get here to sit and say"See I proived it" without physical absolutes applied to every body of everything in the food chain self contained to this atmosphere without universal constants making contracting results expand the details of each key I press and syllable I read of your reply?

You live by am metaphysical maybe, I survive what now becomes presently all the time knowing how and why each lifetime here remains within this moment same as myself.

Now you read the Constitution using metaphysical pretenses time changes space and developed character role playing is more significant to being what one is as conceived.

"We hold these truths to be self evident all amn(homo sapien lifetimes) are created equally"... by conception of their own specific ancestors that survive humanity's orchestrated tyranny.

Individualism requires the individual to understand what separates real and reality for this species to remain within this atmosphere. Collective co-operations by a self anointed few doesn't work incorporating societal evolution in educated denial of what real is to save what reality has become so far absolutely corrupted in every social venture of trading sole results of ancestry for playing roles in humanity's soul salvation.

You got caught in your own misdirection. Live in your own vernacular prison. Stop trying to make everyone as miserable as you made yourself.

How and nwhy did I get here to sit and say"See I proived it" without physical absolutes applied to every body of everything in the food chain self contained to this atmosphere without universal constants making contracting results expand the details of each key I press and syllable I read of your reply?

You live by am metaphysical maybe, I survive what now becomes presently all the time knowing how and why each lifetime here remains within this moment same as myself.

Now you read the Constitution using metaphysical pretenses time changes space and developed character role playing is more significant to being what one is as conceived.

"We hold these truths to be self evident all amn(homo sapien lifetimes) are created equally"... by conception of their own specific ancestors that survive humanity's orchestrated tyranny.

Individualism requires the individual to understand what separates real and reality for this species to remain within this atmosphere. Collective co-operations by a self anointed few doesn't work incorporating societal evolution in educated denial of what real is to save what reality has become so far absolutely corrupted in every social venture of trading sole results of ancestry for playing roles in humanity's soul salvation.

You got caught in your own misdirection. Live in your own vernacular prison. Stop trying to make everyone as miserable as you made yourself.

whats the matter ?

angry because the democrats are in power ?

lol

whats the matter ?

angry because the democrats are in power ?

lol

Still trying to transfer what you made yourself into, into anyone that doesn't agree with your recited ideology. How empty you must instinctively feel. Bet the universe is coming at yuou from every angle imaginable. Nowhere to go but live forever in this ever changing moemnt nothing is the same twice.

Welcome to Eternal physical Hell. One of two ways to escape, Death or change your mind because at the core of every reality humanity invented is this adapt or become extinct universal moment self contained in this atmosphere..

metaphorically the Garden of Eden homo sapien life never left, right. or is that East is east and west is west and the two seasonal hemispheres will never be the same season each solstice or equinox north and south of dawn, noon, dusk, and midnight.

those physical 6 degrees of separation creating 6 of one and a half dozen other corners of triangulating educating self deception. 4 corners of humanity below and below those how and why genetic continuation is self contained to now and this atmosphere all the time currently becoming a new total sum added so far. Simple compounding interest.

Picture257_zpsf5620a3c.jpgPicture260_zpsd663de03.jpgPicture261_zpsb4fcb927.jpg.Picture265_zpsb794aeb8.jpg

Picture192_zpscccae0f6.jpg

yeah yeah, pro wrestling is fake, didnt your psychiatrist ever tell you that ?

lol

brock was heavy weight champion of the ufc but he isnt the only one... we have george foreman and ali...david and goliath....napoleon and.....the world..........alls you cant name one "giant" that ever reigned for any period of time...at anything...