Bill Clinton Says: Barack Obama An Incompetent Amateur

Seems there's trouble in liberal paradise.....

Former President Bill Clinton scornfully dismissed Barack Obama as an incompetent amateur even as he helped to push him to a second term in 2012, according to a new book.

“I've heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I've heard from Obama,” Clinton once reportedly said of the sitting chief executive, who he ironically and incongruously endorsed with a rousing, game-changing speech at last year’s Democratic National Convention, ahead of the general election that pitted Obama against Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

"I have no relationship with the president – none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s amateur!” Clinton said, according to the book.

Such revelations were rendered in Sunday’s edition of The New York Post by author Edward Klein, who teased in the article some of the most meaty passages from his new book, “The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House.” The book is scheduled to hit stores this week.

Also among the piquant political morsels Klein foreshadowed in The Post:

Bill Clinton only – and begrudgingly –endorsed Obama in 2012 after horse trading with the president for Obama's promised approval of a 2016 White House run by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

But Klein reportedly credits sources with informing him Obama reconsidered so as to remain neutral in 2016, as is the wont of most immediately outgoing presidents. The president apparently changed his mind only after Bill Clinton delivered the DNC speech and he had safely secured re-election.

But Obama, Klein wrote, capitulated and eventually upheld his end of the bargain, agreeing to an awkward "60 Minutes" interview with Hillary Clinton once an irate Bill Clinton “went ballistic and threatened retaliation," for the slight.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/02/obama-strong-armed-by-clintons-to-endorse-hillary-for-2016-new-book-says/#ixzz2VFpjEdNC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what Hillary might say when she is called back to testify before Congress over Benghazi now..hmmmm

Now that could be interesting!

But, its just another Rethuglican Witch Hunt, and few will remember it by the next election.

Hot Damn! This is the most fun we have had since Zippergate! :D :D :D :D

Now that could be interesting!

But, its just another Rethuglican Witch Hunt, and few will remember it by the next election.

Hot Damn! This is the most fun we have had since Zippergate! :D :D :D :D

witch hunt...hillary...oh i get it...lol

i belong to no organized political party. I'm a democrat.

workers who vote for any republicans are dumber than rocks because

republicans represent ONLY the rich. So, dumb fugging workers voting

republican for any reason are really voting against themselves and their own families

and their own paychecks.

Former President Bill Clinton scornfully dismissed Barack Obama as an incompetent amateur even as he helped to push him to a second term in 2012, according to a new book.

Gee, obama got two terms, just like clinton. And if there were not a law prohibiting

three terms, I would bet obama would win a third term.

“I've heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I've heard from Obama,” Clinton once reportedly said

Well, that is not surprising since the only other criminal bush could turn to was cheney.

And we know how badly cheney fugged up the white house.

"I have no relationship with the president – none whatsoever. Obama doesn’t know how to be president. He doesn’t know how the world works. He’s incompetent. He’s amateur!” Clinton said, according to the book.

Amazing how obama has turned the economy around in spite of republicans.

obama ended the iraq war in spite of republicans.

obama killed bin laden in spite of the cia.

Bill Clinton only – and begrudgingly –endorsed Obama in 2012 after horse trading with the president for Obama's promised approval of a 2016 White House run by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

That bag hillary is going to need all the help she can scrape up from old bags like herself.

hillary getting the democratic nomination is going to give republicans the white house.

But Klein reportedly credits sources with informing him Obama reconsidered so as to remain neutral in 2016, as is the wont of most immediately outgoing presidents. The president apparently changed his mind only after Bill Clinton delivered the DNC speech and he had safely secured re-election.

obama probably did not want democrats to lose the white house in 2016.

republican criminals are salivating at the thought to get into power so they could get bribes of

billions of dollars being hidden offshore with republicans to give them another 2004 2005 tax holiday of 5% income taxes.

you aren't one of the republican morons who think the "scandals" have any real merit,

are you??? LOL. What a bunch of dumb fugging republican voter morons.

i belong to no organized political party. I'm a democrat.

workers who vote for any republicans are dumber than rocks because

republicans represent ONLY the rich. So, dumb fugging workers voting

republican for any reason are really voting against themselves and their own families

and their own paychecks.

Gee, obama got two terms, just like clinton. And if there were not a law prohibiting

three terms, I would bet obama would win a third term.

“I've heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I've heard from Obama,” Clinton once reportedly said

Well, that is not surprising since the only other criminal bush could turn to was cheney.

And we know how badly cheney fugged up the white house.

Amazing how obama has turned the economy around in spite of republicans.

obama ended the iraq war in spite of republicans.

obama killed bin laden in spite of the cia.

That bag hillary is going to need all the help she can scrape up from old bags like herself.

hillary getting the democratic nomination is going to give republicans the white house.

obama probably did not want democrats to lose the white house in 2016.

republican criminals are salivating at the thought to get into power so they could get bribes of

billions of dollars being hidden offshore with republicans to give them another 2004 2005 tax holiday of 5% income taxes.

you aren't one of the republican morons who think the "scandals" have any real merit,

are you??? LOL. What a bunch of dumb fugging republican voter morons.

You just said you were a democrat.....you want to rethink what you just said in your first line? If none of this mattered you libs wouldn't have your panties in a wad trying to deny everything! lol

this is an ironic joke since most of his old cabinet are czars typing in the telepromter everything Obama says. This puts all responsibility for Obama's failures in both Clinton's regulating reality from behind the scenes and closed door policies that rule American reality of societal evolutiongoverning genetic continuation passing through this atmosphere as conceived and conceptualized as maybe not now all the time.

Half truths are never complete lies.

And no author has ever used sensationalism to sell a book.

Why did Bill Clinton support Obama during TWO campaigns if he thought Obama was terrible? He could've stepped back like Carter did.

Obama and Clinton have released a joint statement discrediting this claim. Considering that Bill Clinton stumped for Obama in 2012, I'd say Ed Klein is a liar trying to sell you a book.

Like Clinton is above LYING! Rad, you better put some ice on that!

Sadly yes, he is. Of all the HOPE and CHANGE promised by this Presidency all he's gotten is higher cigarette taxes and a clunker health care law.

You can't get one liberal to admit after five years of this Hopey Change BS that they are worse off then when Bush was in office.

You can't get one liberal to admit after five years of this Hopey Change BS that they are worse off then when Bush was in office.

Neither President Bush or Obama will go down in history as even mediocre Presidents. Comparing the two is like comparing syphilis and gonorrhea.