yes! dna testing for all arrests. hopefully all traffic tickets ne

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Scalia the buffoon was against it.

They take your prints, why not a DNA swab? I would enact a restriction, namely that the method of identification can only be used for capital offenses such as murder and rape. also, only the most expensive methods of DNA testing are foolproof, lesser, cheaper/quicker methods can provide results that are far less accurate and exclusive. even with fingerprints, most comparative methods yield results which are NOT anywhere near conclusive.

I also support cameras in public places. I like the idea of the sick bastards that a free 'wild west society produces getting caught and brought to justice by them. we americans won't get involved or report horrific crimes that we witness, so dna and cameras make it possible to GET these monsters..it's worked 1000's of times, nabbing sickos that might be still walking among us, killing children, raping, committing serial murders...american don't have the character or ballz to help the police, so they need to give up a smidgeon of "privacy" as a trade off. There is no expectation of privacy on a public street. If you get arrested, there has to be a way of making sure you are who you say you are. I can't count the number of cold murder cases solved thru DNA.

I want these f'kerz caught.

And Scalia the buffoon was against it.

They take your prints, why not a DNA swab? I would enact a restriction, namely that the method of identification can only be used for capital offenses such as murder and rape. also, only the most expensive methods of DNA testing are foolproof, lesser, cheaper/quicker methods can provide results that are far less accurate and exclusive. even with fingerprints, most comparative methods yield results which are NOT anywhere near conclusive.

i want everyone swabbed for a traffic stop. you realize how much scum we would stop in their tracks?

satire only works when it's target is outside the barriers of common sense. .

i would never apologize for my statements...swab a qtip in my mouth...nothing to hide.....but i question everyone that would....i imagine their pasts are something to apologize about

It's actually for serious crimes, not routine traffic stops, or minor offenses. The question that arises here is does the state keep the DNA sample once it is proven the person it is taken from is proven innocent during the investigation. You know, like they can't keep background information on the application for a gun purchase after it's approved.

The point of contention is that the DNA swab is being conducted without a warrant on a person presumed innocent.

For a few years now states were conducting warrant-less blood draws on DUI suspects. The Supreme Court changed that in April of 2013. Now law enforcement in most cases will have to secure a warrant in order to draw blood. The same should hold true for DNA samples of innocent persons.

Once again, a government with a duty to defend rights, looks for an end-around on those rights.

Just puts ice on the slippery slope.

I don't care if it's a cliff, as long as murderers and rapists are pushed off of it. I agree with skews that the samples should not be kept if the subject is found not to be a match, and I think I read somewhere that that is already a restriction, but of course I'm sure it's been circumvented or abused.

american don't have the character or ballz to help the police, so they need to give up a smidgeon of "privacy" as a trade off.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Pretty much....We need to RE-establish the constitution cause after 200+ years of abuse we're nowhere near what our founding fathers had envisioned for this country......

A president that can act as judge jurer and executioner of his own citizens?????? And not a peep from society.....

The point of contention is that the DNA swab is being conducted without a warrant on a person presumed innocent.

For a few years now states were conducting warrant-less blood draws on DUI suspects. The Supreme Court changed that in April of 2013. Now law enforcement in most cases will have to secure a warrant in order to draw blood. The same should hold true for DNA samples of innocent persons.

Once again, a government with a duty to defend rights, looks for an end-around on those rights.

Fucking this.

-NW

Just think. When you rode through that accident scene on your Huffy they could have swabbed your DNA.....

Go Fuck yourself you pro police state, wealth felateing POS.

Pretty much....We need to RE-establish the constitution cause after 200+ years of abuse we're nowhere near what our founding fathers had envisioned for this country......

A president that can act as judge jurer and executioner of his own citizens?????? And not a peep from society.....

You lie, you like the police harassing those you PERCEIVE as being less than you. You are a fake. You are a liar. Your opinion matters NOT.