This weeks FAILED progressive babbling point winner!!!&#33

FAILED progressive babbling points....  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which progressive gave us this week most FAILED babbling point?

• Lisa B~Wealthy are stealing from the middle class!!!!!!
    • Rebel58~Gays are born gay!!!!!
    • Other-I will nominate a dopey progressive within the thread.
    • I'm a dopey progressive, therefore I recuse myself from voting
    • TotallyRad~People won't spend more with tax cuts!!!!

Well in all fairness I'd have to go with Rebel58 who spent 17+ pages and 6 days claiming his ridiculous babbling point was true but offered ZERO evidence to back up his claim. FINALLY, in a huff of pure gayness, he attempts to slam my debating skills while posting a fuiquit the thread post without AGAIN offering any evidence of his claim..... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Lisa B, well, it's the same old worn out the "rich" are out to get me and steal food from my babies mouth" post so meh. I mean... let's COMPLETELY IGNORE the fact that the top 1% pay 40% of ALL federal income taxes while the bottom 50% pay 2%..... Pretty CLEAR who is stealing from who but still just an average failed progressive babbling point in my opinion.

Totally Rad? Simply, totally devoid of any economic knowledge. Nothing a college level economics course can't fix.

If you have a nominee please post the poster and post in question. There's so many failed progressive talking points I'm sure I missed a bazillion......

There are lots of worthy losers, ahem, I mean winners.

But I have to nominate AyStein as truly deserving for putting his moonbat opinion before every School of Economics.

And over the overwhelming number of actual economists.

In his moonbat opinion, cutting taxes hurts the economy, and vice versa!

He is working on his 5-week graduate degree from the University of Fast Food in the hope that he'll some day make more than minimum wage. :D

But I have to nominate AyStein as truly deserving for putting his moonbat opinion before every School of Economics.

He is working on his 5-week graduate degree from the University of Fast Food in the hope that he'll some day make more than minimum wage. :D

I agree with your proposal to the list, he is truly an idiot

I read a few posts and figured he wasn't even worth reading..... :lol::lol: :lol:

Just as bad as Totally Rad claiming people don't spend money when they get more.....

The difference is they didn't spend 17 pages(at least yet) continually repeating the talking point and providing ZERO evidence.....

OK, I'll change my vote to the forum equivalent of Jay Carney, and nominate skews13.

:lol::lol: :lol: He never really posts anything but copy and paste of the most ridiculous biased sites on the internet. They're literally ran by the DNC...

The only time I've seen him respond is when I accused him of being a paid poster which he denied as he'd obviously get kicked off the board....

OK, I'll change my vote to the forum equivalent of Jay Carney, and nominate skews13.

Appreciate that. More confirmation of my effectiveness in destroying all things conservative. The OP of this poll is scared to death of my posts as he knows I shread any conservative talking point to tiny little pieces. The bedpan drama queen of the board has been reduced to ad hominem, and false accusations as that is all his level of intellect can allow him to. I wear any attack by that loser as a badge of honor. To borrow a line from the movie "The Sting"....."If they ain't tryin' to kill ya kid, you know you ain't gettin' to em' "

And I am gettin' to em'..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess the coward Dulledge didn't take my suggestion and actually speak to a gay person and see what he/she says.

They would set him straight...but that's what he fears the most.

Yes because gays are experts at knowing whether they were born gay or not while the REAL experts AKA scientists and psychologists don't know what they're talking about and researching when they come to the conclusion that sexual orientation is a complex combination of genetic, socio, bio and environmental factors..... AKA not born gay.... :lol::lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha.... I exposed the little vomit nurse on the first page of this thread

This IS the first page of this thread and THIS is your first post.... Drunk ALREADY? :huh:

Str8 has not, and cannot, support anything he has written in this thread. From his stupid claims about 1% paying all the taxes, to gays not knowing what's in their heads, to scientists claims...Str8...is an idiot.

Str8 has not, and cannot, support anything he has written in this thread. From his stupid claims about 1% paying all the taxes,

Roughly 40% Dano not ALL RETARD. Go back and REREAD what I posted then research it for yourself....

to gays not knowing what's in their heads,'

What does THAT have to do with whether a gay is born gay? Do YOU remember your dad poking your ass with his dick when you were an infant? NO...

to scientists claims...Str8...is an idiot.

The claim is from the American Psychological Association...... You think they might know something about behavior? :lol:

Str8 has not, and cannot, support anything he has written in this thread. From his stupid claims about 1% paying all the taxes, to gays not knowing what's in their heads, to scientists claims...Str8...is an idiot.

Now you know why our healthcare system sucks.

Now you know why our healthcare system sucks.

Because you retards don't understand simple economics ? I'll go for that. :lol:

Hey? Here's your economic question of the day.

If you increase demand for a product or service and supply stays the same the price will?

A. Increase

B. Decrease

C. Let me go check my progressive memes

:lol::lol::lol:

Appreciate that. More confirmation of my effectiveness in destroying all things conservative. The OP of this poll is scared to death of my posts as he knows I shread any conservative talking point to tiny little pieces. The bedpan drama queen of the board has been reduced to ad hominem, and false accusations as that is all his level of intellect can allow him to. I wear any attack by that loser as a badge of honor. To borrow a line from the movie "The Sting"....."If they ain't tryin' to kill ya kid, you know you ain't gettin' to em' "

And I am gettin' to em'..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: You're the Baghdad Bob of NHB...we're not laughing with you, we're laughing AT you.

I read a few posts and figured he wasn't even worth reading..... :lol::lol: :lol:

Just as bad as Totally Rad claiming people don't spend money when they get more.....

The difference is they didn't spend 17 pages(at least yet) continually repeating the talking point and providing ZERO evidence.....

Evidence? What's evidence? :huh:

The claim is from the American Psychological Association...... You think they might know something about behavior? :lol:

Why yes they would have a lot of practice manipulating emotional reactions to artificial stimulants such as training brains from cradle to grave believing symbolism counts and substance doesn't matter.

Greed of materialism...... selfishness of surviving this adapt or become extinct moment where there is honor in dying to save those lifetimes that cannot rescue themselves from natural disaters let alone stand up to man made ones intellectually since all facts allowed in a debate are fictional based in theory and theology, not natural balancing..

Wow, a conservative progressive arguing with a liberal progressive over talking points of science fiction and spiritual fantasies tomorrow physically could exist because every body thinks in 24 hour relativity of this moment isn't now everywhere.

"5 Golden hours" art defining reality 2 generations before impliment socially. It was a movie from late 50's earily 60's. Watch it and use the principals of embezzlement to how economics works presently. the movie was a comedy then, now it is a documentary of how the world got so screwed up.

Because you retards don't understand simple economics ? I'll go for that. :lol:

Hey? Here's your economic question of the day.

If you increase demand for a product or service and supply stays the same the price will?

A. Increase

B. Decrease

C. Let me go check my progressive memes

:lol::lol::lol:

I know, I know!

You're a racist! :D

Legend in your own mind.