Two progressive memes dispelled with one simple graph.....

manufacturing-for-web-PNG26_0.png

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. "Our manufacturing is disappearing in the U.S!!!!!!!!"

FALSE. As you can see by the graph, our manufacturing output has been steadily going up with the exception of the 2008 recession which of course hurt all industries except the bankruptcy industry.

2. "Republicans have outsourced our manufacturing to China!!!!!!!"

FALSE. As you can see by the graph, our manufacturing output has been steadily going up with the exception of the 2008 recession which of course hurt all industries except the bankruptcy industry.

So.... where did ALL those manufacturing jobs go because as you can clearly see by the graph, employment has gone down while we've produced MORE!?!?!?!?!

Well, let me clue the local dumber than lawn ornament progressives in on a NEW concept!!!!! It's called....... wait for it!!!!! TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!

Do you dopes remember anything that was occurring through the late 80's and into the 90's that might account for the crossover point depicted in the graph????? Cause I do!!!!! I'm typing on one as I post!!!!!!!! It's called COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!! It's called AUTOMATION!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for the progressives who's job skills amount to pulling a lever, but your jobs weren't outsourced by republicans, they weren't replaced by Mexican labor, no our manufacturing hasn't disappeared..... you've been replaced by computers and automation.....

Looks like you retards better get some NEW jobs skills or forever flip burgers and drop fries! Good Luck! I wish you well!

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Progressives sure are regressive when it comes to economics.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just discredited ur own argument, you hopeless dimwit.

He's really good at that.

I forgot about progressives reading comprehension deficit...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps you dopes should read it over and over. Maybe pull out a dictionary until it sinks in.

I forgot about progressives reading comprehension deficit...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps you dopes should read it over and over. Maybe pull out a dictionary until it sinks in.

Now, are you suggesting that scientific consensus by accepted or denied in this instance? It would help to formulate a response if we knew which side of your big fat yap you're bloviating from today.

Now, are you suggesting that scientific consensus by accepted or denied in this instance? It would help to formulate a response if we knew which side of your big fat yap you're bloviating from today.

Is this your counter point to the progressive memes being dismissed? :lol::lol: :lol:

Come on..... Even your DUMBASS can do better!

Is this your counter point to the progressive memes being dismissed? :lol::lol: :lol:

Come on..... Even your DUMBASS can do better!

As is your modus operandi, your premise lacks intellectual integrity. Your time is better utilizing your better skills. Don't you have some bed pans to sterilize?

As is your modus operandi, your premise lacks intellectual integrity. Your time is better utilizing your better skills. Don't you have some bed pans to sterilize?

And of course you'll EXPLAIN HOW it lacks intellectual integrity? :lol::lol: :lol:

Which premise do you "disagree" with dopey? Or is this another 17 pages where you bloviate, ad hominem, deflect, then peel out..... :lol::lol::lol:

And of course you'll EXPLAIN HOW it lacks intellectual integrity? :lol::lol: :lol:

Which premise do you "disagree" with dopey? Or is this another 17 pages where you bloviate, ad hominem, deflect, then peel out..... :lol::lol::lol:

I just enjoy standing back and watching you trip over your own dick.

I just enjoy standing back and watching you trip over your own dick.

I enjoy your inability to provide ONE counter argument to any of my premises.

As I correctly predicted, you'll spend 17+ pages of ad hominem, deflection and other various fallacy instead of attempting to disprove the premise contained within the OP. :lol::lol:

Basically because you can't. We're manufacturing MORE than ever with LESS people due to...... technology and innovation. There's your intellectual dishonesty in a nutshell. Other people call it.... the truth.... B)

I enjoy your inability to provide ONE counter argument to any of my premises.

As I correctly predicted, you'll spend 17+ pages of ad hominem, deflection and other various fallacy instead of attempting to disprove the premise contained within the OP. :lol::lol:

Basically because you can't. We're manufacturing MORE than ever with LESS people due to...... technology and innovation. There's your intellectual dishonesty in a nutshell. Other people call it.... the truth.... B)

Anyone else want to put up their ridiculous progressive talking points up against cold hard facts?

So.... where did ALL those manufacturing jobs go because as you can clearly see by the graph, employment has gone down while we've produced MORE!?!?!?!?!

Well, let me clue the local dumber than lawn ornament progressives in on a NEW concept!!!!! It's called....... wait for it!!!!! TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!

Do you dopes remember anything that was occurring through the late 80's and into the 90's that might account for the crossover point depicted in the graph????? Cause I do!!!!! I'm typing on one as I post!!!!!!!! It's called COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!! It's called AUTOMATION!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for the progressives who's job skills amount to pulling a lever, but your jobs weren't outsourced by republicans, they weren't replaced by Mexican labor, no our manufacturing hasn't disappeared..... you've been replaced by computers and automation.....

Looks like you retards better get some NEW jobs skills or forever flip burgers and drop fries! Good Luck! I wish you well!

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Progressives sure are regressive when it comes to economics.

You are about a stupid idiot, aren't you? Both those statements are true and not based on your sissy graphs. Go find yourself a real strawman and butt fk him.

You are about a stupid idiot, aren't you? Both those statements are true and not based on your sissy graphs. Go find yourself a real strawman and butt fk him.

Clearly they aren't based on the graph unless you can explain how offshoring jobs increased AMERICAN MANUFACTURING PRODUCTIVITY...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck!

Clearly they aren't based on the graph unless you can explain how offshoring jobs increased AMERICAN MANUFACTURING PRODUCTIVITY...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck!

Awe..... sup progressives???? Talking points memes are "jiving" with the facts? :huh:

He has to be a liberal pretending to be the dumbest con on the board. 3 different progressives just slapped him silly and he comes back for more.

He has to be a liberal pretending to be the dumbest con on the board. 3 different progressives just slapped him silly and he comes back for more.

Yes manufacturing productivity continually increasing in the U.S. by..... outsourcing jobs to other countries...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys really kicked my ass with THAT stunning logic....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes manufacturing productivity continually increasing in the U.S. by..... outsourcing jobs to other countries...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys really kicked my ass with THAT stunning logic....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really should quit huffing the bed pan disinfectant. For the sake of however many living brain cells are still bouncing around between your ears.

When Liberals say manufacturing is dying it means union manufacturing jobs in blue states is dying.

When Liberals say manufacturing is dying it means union manufacturing jobs in blue states is dying.

Why would it be a good thing to see good-paying jobs eliminated in favor of jobs that put families at need for public assistance?

Why would it be a good thing to see good-paying jobs eliminated in favor of jobs that put families at need for public assistance?

Those jobs and more are re-appearing the sun belt, most of which are red states.

And at $8.00 an hour (or less), just how are these jobs going to stimulate the economy?

$8.00/hr is better than no dollars an hour. Clearly those rust belt jobs weren't stimulating the economy or they wouldn't be gone.

$8.00/hr is better than no dollars an hour. Clearly those rust belt jobs weren't stimulating the economy or they wouldn't be gone.

So you really have no comprehension on how wages that require families to receive public assistance are detrimental to our economy, do you, moron?