Boycott Minnesota Vikings

I'm calling for a boycott of the Vikings since their superstar running back stated that he was against gay marriage. If Chic fil a can be boycotted because the ceo is against gay marriage then it's only proper that we boycott the Vikings too.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9315572/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-says-gay-marriage

NFL MVP Adrian Peterson says he has family members who are gay whom he loves and respects. But on gay marriage, the Minnesota Vikings running back says "that's not something I believe in."

I'm calling for a boycott of the Vikings since their superstar running back stated that he was against gay marriage. If Chic fil a can be boycotted because the ceo is against gay marriage then it's only proper that we boycott the Vikings too.

The Fascistic mindset of the liberal-left on display.

Anyone who dissents from their values must be crushed as well as anyone associated with them.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9315572/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-says-gay-marriage

Shut your piss hole, fag.

You are not fit to clean the pubic hair out of their locker room shower drains.

Go fist yourself.

Awesome!!! Bought a AP jersey for my son on his birthday, he's a huge fan. Hard not to like the guy, best running back since...................sweetness? The guy is damn good.

He is a very talented athlete.

Who cares what his opinion on gay marriage is?

He gets played to play a game, not pass legislation.

OK; I promise I won't go to a Vikings game or eat food that tastes like ass (Chik-Fil-A)

JW...I'm going to boycott the Vikings just for you.

I'm not sure what that means BUT I'll give it a try...in the mean time tho...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where George Zimmerman once worked) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched Fox News about global warming caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people, while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich... washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea party meets) which was built where a old growth forest use to be that the Indians used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing the wealth of the deceased until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land and planted it with genetically altered crops, than polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they were rich and took advantage of the Bush tax cuts.