Leftie's Forced Housing Integration Backfires Again.

First, there is NO authority anywhere in the constitution giving the federal government the right to force a certain race of people or a certain income of people into neighborhoods that they could never afford to live in and whose culture/values such people do not share.

Today, the affluent Westchester county is being victimized by the Obama HUD to build some 750 low income residences in and around some 31 white affluent communities. This is nothing but out right government abuse in the name of equality as defined by the left...economic equality as opposed to equality before the law. Forcing taxpayers to fund a home in a neighborhood you cannot afford to live is not the act of equality before the law. There can be no such thing as government enforced economic equally or we will lose the country.

Economic equality is the central core of marxism and we have ample proof of what that redistribution of wealth crap wrought upon the 20rth century...100 million dead in just 70 years and thousands more being killed today in wonderful places like communist china, communist cuba, still communist Russia, communist Vietnam, etc.

HUD invasions into high income neighborhoods are nothing more than outright attacks on the property rights of the people living there...they lose their right to peaceful enjoyment of their property...the vaule of their properties go down...crime against their property goes up. etc.

Property rights are surpeme. Without "property rights" you cannot have civil rights or human rights...both are born from property rights as history clearly shows. I am sure that every leftie posting at this site have no f--king clue what I am talking about..

HUD is another leftist agency that needs to be shut down. There is no such thing as a gov't right to a house/apartment under our constitution and there is no such thing as a gov't right to live in neighborhoods that you cannot not afford to live in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/04/nyregion/westchester-countys-commitment-to-affordable-housing-agreement-is-questioned.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Imagine how great America would be without liberals and illegals?

Because of those two groups this nation is now 100 years behind where it would be if it had not been forced to pizz away the majority of its budget wealth on that unconstitutional crap. Instead of pizzing away 66% of our budget wealth on entitlements and welfare, we could have been spending most of that money on science and military tech that would have us light years ahead of where we are today in quality of life and advanced culture.

Because of those two groups this nation is now 100 years behind where it would be if it had not been forced to pizz away the majority of its budget wealth on that unconstitutional crap. Instead of pizzing away 66% of our budget wealth on entitlements and welfare, we could have been spending most of that money on science and military tech that would have us light years ahead of where we are today in quality of life and advanced culture.

Sad but true.................how do liberals not look at themselves in the mirror everyday without disgust?

Sad but true.................how do liberals not look at themselves in the mirror everyday without disgust?

They have no personal disgust because they are born corrupt. Some folks learn corruption living life but still have a modicum of character and honor about themselves. Leftists are born thoroughly corrupt and totally deviod of any character or value system.

Get rid of all leftists and you have the closet thing to world peace man will ever know. We can no longer afford adult children...they have to go.

This involuntary integration is a good thing. These arrogant, holier-than-thou plutocrats just might learn a thing or two about their own existence by this experience. And what they learn might just open their eyes and minds a bit. But if they're anything like the willfully ignorant, hopelessly low-brow regressive right wingnut shit stains that dishonestly consider themselves patriotic on this forum, any revelation towards a more enlightened existence is highly doubtful.

This involuntary integration is a good thing. These arrogant, holier-than-thou plutocrats just might learn a thing or two about their own existence by this experience. And what they learn might just open their eyes and minds a bit. But if they're anything like the willfully ignorant, hopelessly low-brow regressive right wingnut shit stains that dishonestly consider themselves patriotic on this forum, any revelation towards a more enlightened existence is highly doubtful.

What they will learn is that the federal government has zero constitutional authority to force low income slackards on upper income people. You have no right to live in an upper income neighborhood unless you earn that right. The federal gov't has no business in economic outcomes.

The fact that almost 50% of americans pay no f--king income tax is an outrage. That these same azzholes would be rewarded by nanny government forcing them on people who DO pay federal income taxes is a prescription for civil war and violence.

Leftie's government has no such authority anywhere in the u.s. constitution, period.

I hope these holier-than-thou tax evaders in Westchester see their home values go straight down the toilet.

Given that their income class pays the lion's share of federal taxes in this country, I would like to see their tax rates cut by 50% and the 47% who pay no federal income taxes ordered to pay 30% of their income to fed income taxes. Or, the low-lifes could be given the choice of paying a 30% federal tax rate or have their f--king welfare/entitlements cut by 30%.

You want enlightenment?!! Let's enlighten the takers on how much they cost the rest of the country. Let's enlighten the takers to the fact there is no such thing as a free ride...someone always has to pay. Let's enlighten the losers that they are where they are at in life by the own hand...no one did a damn thing to them...they did it all by themselves. Let's enlighten them to the fact that if they can't make it in this country then there is no hope for them...get out.

Enlightenment is not the act of a marxist cadre of america-hating whores promising a bunce of losers that wealth from others is owed to them.

Given that their income class pays the lion's share of federal taxes in this country, I would like to see their tax rates cut by 50% and the 47% who pay no federal income taxes ordered to pay 30% of their income to fed income taxes. Or, the low-lifes could be given the choice of paying a 30% federal tax rate or have their f--king welfare/entitlements cut by 30%.

You want enlightenment?!! Let's enlighten the takers on how much they cost the rest of the country. Let's enlighten the takers to the fact there is no such thing as a free ride...someone always has to pay. Let's enlighten the losers that they are where they are at in life by the own hand...no one did a damn thing to them...they did it all by themselves. Let's enlighten them to the fact that if they can't make it in this country then there is no hope for them...get out.

Enlightenment is not the act of a marxist cadre of america-hating whores promising a bunce of losers that wealth from others is owed to them.

If you want to enlighten the "takers" you need to concentrate on corporate welfare and tax breaks and loopholes for the plutocracy. They're the ones sucking the cream from the government teat. Not that you're even almost smart enough to know who the real economic moochers are. You just regurgitate the crap your ideological masters cram down your throat.

If you want to enlighten the "takers" you need to concentrate on corporate welfare and tax breaks and loopholes for the plutocracy. They're the ones sucking the cream from the government teat. Not that you're even almost smart enough to know who the real economic moochers are. You just regurgitate the crap your ideological masters cram down your throat.

Bullshit. People like you will never get it. You have no concept of what it takes to be a provider and supporter our others. You will continue to bitch and moan about those who really make something of themselves. Economic mooches my ass. They are not taking anything that you have built or fucking paid for. Must suck to think and be like you. Dude life is short, make something of it for yourself.

You act as though any person in the world can't see what a ghetto is all about.

The poor must be forced into the daily lives of others so they can really "see" them? Poor people don't even like themselves, you idiot.

The social experiment phase is over and results have been in for years. This current horseshit is vindictive class warfare. Bammy is a vengeful god and his minions will defend his EVERY action.

Does it suck living your life envying the success of others?

Hey, dickweed! You wanna know what really sucks? Let me tell ya....

Waking up in the morning, grinding some fresh, organic fair-trade coffee beans and brewing some really good coffee while preparing an egg bake with fresh, organic cage-free eggs, venison sausage, organic cheese, home-grown veggies and spices. And while that's baking me and my hot blond Norski bride kick back on our second-level deck, drinking oj from fresh squeezed organic oranges and coffee, listening to our resident loons warbling out on the lake as the sun paints the eastern sky with it's fiery orange morning display.

In the late afternoon, after the days tasks are done, we fill a cooler with some iced beer, grab some munchies, and hit the lake on the pontoon, cruising with friends, listening to good tunes, and just having a great time. We find ourselves at a favorite marina, park the pontoon, and go grab a pizza, or Mexican, or whatever tickles our taste buds. Then we hop back on the pontoon, turn on the lights, and enjoy a slow, leisurely cruise back to home port.

Yeah. I envy the success of others. God, you are stupid.

First, there is NO authority anywhere in the constitution giving the federal government the right to force a certain race of people or a certain income of people into neighborhoods that they could never afford to live in and whose culture/values such people do not share.

Today, the affluent Westchester county is being victimized by the Obama HUD to build some 750 low income residences in and around some 31 white affluent communities. This is nothing but out right government abuse in the name of equality as defined by the left...economic equality as opposed to equality before the law. Forcing taxpayers to fund a home in a neighborhood you cannot afford to live is not the act of equality before the law. There can be no such thing as government enforced economic equally or we will lose the country.

Economic equality is the central core of marxism and we have ample proof of what that redistribution of wealth crap wrought upon the 20rth century...100 million dead in just 70 years and thousands more being killed today in wonderful places like communist china, communist cuba, still communist Russia, communist Vietnam, etc.

HUD invasions into high income neighborhoods are nothing more than outright attacks on the property rights of the people living there...they lose their right to peaceful enjoyment of their property...the vaule of their properties go down...crime against their property goes up. etc.

Property rights are surpeme. Without "property rights" you cannot have civil rights or human rights...both are born from property rights as history clearly shows. I am sure that every leftie posting at this site have no f--king clue what I am talking about..

HUD is another leftist agency that needs to be shut down. There is no such thing as a gov't right to a house/apartment under our constitution and there is no such thing as a gov't right to live in neighborhoods that you cannot not afford to live in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/04/nyregion/westchester-countys-commitment-to-affordable-housing-agreement-is-questioned.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Do you live in Westchester County? If not, why do you care? You said "Without property rights you cannot have civil rights or human rights...both are born from property rights as history clearly shows" Wrong again. Slaves were considered property. Did this infringe on thier civil rights? I think it did :-(

Waking up in the morning, grinding some fresh, organic fair-trade coffee beans and brewing some really good coffee while preparing an egg bake with fresh, organic cage-free eggs, venison sausage, organic cheese, home-grown veggies and spices. And while that's baking me and my hot blond Norski bride kick back on our second-level deck, drinking oj from fresh squeezed organic oranges and coffee, listening to our resident loons warbling out on the lake as the sun paints the eastern sky with it's fiery orange morning display.

In the late afternoon, after the days tasks are done, we fill a cooler with some iced beer, grab some munchies, and hit the lake on the pontoon, cruising with friends, listening to good tunes, and just having a great time. We find ourselves at a favorite marina, park the pontoon, and go grab a pizza, or Mexican, or whatever tickles our taste buds. Then we hop back on the pontoon, turn on the lights, and enjoy a slow, leisurely cruise back to home port.

Hopefully HUD will build a slum next door to you and depress your property value, foul your lake, obstruct your view and with all the drugs and scumbags in your neighborhood, you'll be forced to cower in your house afraid to show your lily white face.

Do you live in Westchester County? If not, why do you care? You said "Without property rights you cannot have civil rights or human rights...both are born from property rights as history clearly shows" Wrong again. Slaves were considered property. Did this infringe on thier civil rights? I think it did :-(

Wow, you didn't think that through very well, did you? Slaves couldn't own property, and they had no civil or human rights.

You just validated the point you were trying to debunk.

Nice job.

Hopefully HUD will build a slum next door to you and depress your property value, foul your lake, obstruct your view and with all the drugs and scumbags in your neighborhood, you'll be forced to cower in your house afraid to show your lily white face.

I live in "outstate" Minnesota. That will only happen in the cities.

So, sorry to inform you, you will not have access to property on my lake.

I live in "outstate" Minnesota. That will only happen in the cities.

So, sorry to inform you, you will not have access to property on my lake.

I see, so you're one of those "I got mine, and everyone else can go to hell" liberals.

Wow, you didn't think that through very well, did you? Slaves couldn't own property, and they had no civil or human rights.

You just validated the point you were trying to debunk.

Nice job.

I thought it thru. What Deportliberals is saying doesn't add up to a hill of beans. He is talking about history and obviously doesn't know his history. Thanks for saying I did a good job :D

I see, so you're one of those "I got mine, and everyone else can go to hell" liberals.

I never said that, did I?

Do you open your home and provide respite care for kids in foster care? Teach them how to fish on the lake in your backyard? Do you strap on a tool belt on weekends and do maintenance at your local food bank, with your own tools and hardware? I doubt you'd even know which end of a nail to hit. Or how to check for live electric current. Does your wife teach special needs kids for a living? (Mine practices on me... drives me nuts!) Do you fill a couple of extra grocery bags to donate to your local food pantry whenever you go shopping? Do you support political candidates that advocate helping our needy, or coddling the rich?

You act as though any person in the world can't see what a ghetto is all about.

The poor must be forced into the daily lives of others so they can really "see" them? Poor people don't even like themselves, you idiot.

The social experiment phase is over and results have been in for years. This current horseshit is vindictive class warfare. Bammy is a vengeful god and his minions will defend his EVERY action.

right and he is chitting on them at every turn and still they defend him. LOSERS

Better get back to facts instead of spewing leftist bullsh*t. Sixty six percent of this nation's budget is pizzed away on welfare and entitlements. Corporate welfare doesn't even come close to 66% of budget.

The 66% pizzed away on welfare/entitlments produces NOTHING. Allowing corporations to keep more of what they earn creates jobs and expands markets. How many welfare slugs do you know who hire people and meet payroll? When was the last time you say weflare slugs on the NYSE? Who do you think pays the bills in this country?

Does it suck living your life envying the success of others?

Oh they do more than that. They live their lives stealing income from others using the democrat party.

What an imagination. BTW...if it came out of the ground it is organic, moron. You don't need to do stupid things like pay extra for products with the idiot label "organic." You have to be a moron to do that. Did it sprout from a f--king seed? Then it is organic!