How smart is Rmoney? He believed Karl Rove until the end.

I still need to know how much money Rove and his many associated criminal enterprises political action committees took home after screwing the goopers.

In any case, Mittington and Barbie were listening to that asshole tell them that Ohio was not lost.

And you nitwits make fun of Obama...

The Romneys clung to the belief that they could still win Ohio — and the White House — late into election night, even though exit polls across the country showed they were toast, as public polls had shown the week before. Karl Rove, too, refused to believe Ohio was lost, even after Fox News' own decision desk called the state for President Obama. Whose fault is that? The old story, reported right after the election, was that Rove was relaying the concerns of the Romney campaign on-air that night. But on Thursday, Ann Romney gave her first solo post-election interview to CBS This Morning, and she said it was Rove who'd been calling them that night, reassuring the Romneys they could still win. "About 6 o'clock we started getting a little worried," Romney said. "Exit polls weren't terrific and at about 8 o'clock the panic button was pressed." But a flicker of hope remained, she said, because of a certain Fox pundit.

Gayle King:
Even that night weren't people still saying, 'Hang in there, hang in there, it's not over yet'?"

Romney:
Yes.

King:
Who was saying that?

Romney:
Karl Rove.

King:
What'd he say?

Romney:
He's like, 'Don't give up, don't give up. We're gonna win Ohio. And, you know, it's gonna turn around.' And things just didn't follow the way we thought it was going to happen."...

From http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/05/ann-romney-karl-rove-election-night/65728/

cc

Rove wasn't Romney's campaign Mgr. Mitt made a good showing.... How did Walter Mondale feel for believing his campaign Mgr Bob Beckel?... Surely Bob convinced him he'd win more than his home state Minnesota. You also forget when noted Dem stategist James Carville was sporting a garbage can on his head.

How smart is Rmoney? He believed Karl Rove until the end.

So did Goofball...and I'm sure plenty of other wingnuts on this forum.

It turns out that our goopers get cranky when we illuminate their lapses in judgement.

cc

How smart is Rmoney?

Are you talking about the multimillionaire Romney or Romney the trash collector ?

Well I'm not sure how smart either of them are BUT I'm going to guess both are smart enough not to waste time obsessing on the WWW about what other people think of them.

romney-as-trash-collector.jpg

Are you talking about the multimillionaire Romney or Romney the trash collector ?

Well I'm not sure how smart either of them are BUT I'm going to guess both are smart enough not to waste time obsessing on the WWW about what other people think of them.

Yeah. Political candidates don't pay much attention to the WWW.

cc