Why do women need equal pay ?

Even if women were paid slightly less
guess what ?

Women's clothes cost barely 2/3s as much as what men's clothes cost, and women get all pick..

Every clothes store, is about 75 % women's department, and only 25 % menswear..

The market is more for women, than for men.

That's a cost cutter right there, just for being a woman.

Women eat slightly less meat then men, and they don't typically eat as much...
So boom, their food bill is lower still.

Women's health insurance, car insurance, life insurance costs less too

all kinds of discounts exist based on their physical size, and the lifestyle of the majority of them.

Women also live a much less competitive lifestyle, when they look for a car, they don't care what brand it is, or whether or not its new... or how powerful it is...

The result is, women typically buy smaller used cars, that costs thousands of dollars less than the cars that men buy.

Less women also smoke than men..

Dates also cost the man, not the woman, that right there is a free lunch, just for being a woman.

so while women get paid less, their money is actually more effective !

These discounts just for being female, are greater than any difference in pay between men and women...

so why the f)uck do women need the same pay as men ?

the so-called "women's rights" movement has dragged this country down worse than anything. women don't need "equal" anything.

they need to start doing what they are meant to do, according to nature......raise and nurture the next generation. that's a power FAR

beyond a paycheck.

guess what ?

Women's clothes cost barely 2/3s as much as what men's clothes cost, and women get all pick..

all kinds of discounts exist based on their physical size, and the lifestyle of the majority of them.

Women also live a much less competitive lifestyle, when they look for a car, they don't care what brand it is, or whether or not its new... or how powerful it is...

The result is, women typically buy smaller used cars, that costs thousands of dollars less than the cars that men buy.

Dates also cost the man, not the woman, that right there is a free lunch, just for being a woman.

These discounts just for being female, are greater than any difference in pay between men and women...

It amazes me that the wrong questions are always raised.

The real question is, "Who is raising the Children?"

Raising the Children may be the lowest paid worst job on the earth, but I beleive it will be the most rewarded in Heaven.

It amazes me that the wrong questions are always raised.

The real question is, "Who is raising the Children?"

Raising the Children may be the lowest paid worst job on the earth, but I beleive it will be the most rewarded in Heaven.

who's supporting them ?

lol

the guys

guess what ?

Dude you're weird. You claim to be into older women. Then log on claiming to be your older, Swedish girlfriend who dominates you. Now you're indicating that you don't know anything about women.

who's supporting them ?

lol

the guys

If the woman were wise enough to choose a Christian husband, then her husband would support her and his children.

The Bible has a very low opinion about men that to not support their children.

I Timothy 5:8 states, "But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

Lol. My ex had about 30 pairs. While I'm at it, women also spend much more in personal hygiene products.

This thread wasn't well thought out before it was started.

The reason he knows nothing about women is probably because he's actually dating a man. Awkward.

The reason he knows nothing about women is probably because he's actually dating a man. Awkward.

Lol. I didn't think of that. I would think every guy would know what women spend money on just from their first serious girlfriend. I was astonished at all the shoes. And the clothes.

How many shoes you got?

Lol. I didn't think of that. I would think every guy would know what women spend money on just from their first serious girlfriend. I was astonished at all the shoes. And the clothes.

How many shoes you got?

Too many. I'm worse on clothes than shoes though.

I am astonished that so much wrong can be in one OP. It completely ignores that more women than men shop, including for menswear, so stores market toward their audience.

I don't know what shallow-headed women he's dated, but most women in my experience look hard at the cars they are buying, including whether it has the proper safety features, cargo space, reliability, and comfort features. With the exception of my first car, passed down from the parents, I made my choices based on Consumer Reports and the recommendations of trusted associates and friends. And he's obviously never been married, because the wife always gets the nice car, because she transports the children, while the husband gets 'stuck' with the gas-economy small car to get back and forth to work.

The nice thing about being old is that my husband and I now drive nice V8s, LOL.

And he's also never gotten his hair done as a woman. :lol:

I am astonished that so much wrong can be in one OP. It completely ignores that more women than men shop, including for menswear, so stores market toward their audience.

I don't know what shallow-headed women he's dated, but most women in my experience look hard at the cars they are buying, including whether it has the proper safety features, cargo space, reliability, and comfort features. With the exception of my first car, passed down from the parents, I made my choices based on Consumer Reports and the recommendations of trusted associates and friends.

And he's also never gotten his hair done as a woman. :lol:

That's true too. Hours sitting there just for a hairstyle. Not that I mind.

Heavens, yes.

Ugh. I do. I like the results, but hate the grueling time it takes, as well as someone 'messing' with my head.

Just sayin. I admire the results.

Three hour hair appointments. Beauty ain't cheap

Oh whatever. You've got it naturally.

Three hour hair appointments. Beauty ain't cheap

the most beautiful woman i've ever seen always looked the most beautiful when she 1st woke up in the morning. that's no lie. you can't buy true beauty.

i mean....look at michelle obama. that woman spends almost $2 million a year on her servants and appearance and she's still butt-ugly.

the most beautiful woman i've ever seen always looked the most beautiful when she 1st woke up in the morning. that's no lie. you can't buy true beauty.

i mean....look at michelle obama. that woman spends almost $2 million a year on her servants and appearance and she's still butt-ugly.

I second that. Hair all a mess but still beautiful and sexy.

Well sure, some people are just beyond help. Still doesn't take away from the fact that everyone should take care of themselves. And let's be real, until men have to start waxing their bodies and applying goo to their face, they will never understand the struggle lol

Just sayin. I admire the results.

Oh whatever. You've got it naturally.

:) lol

Well sure, some people are just beyond help. Still doesn't take away from the fact that everyone should take care of themselves. And let's be real, until men have to start waxing their bodies and applying goo to their face, they will never understand the struggle lol

:) lol

At least I think so. Or you're a pro make up artist.