Totally Rad claims lowering taxes won't cause people to spend more

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm not even going to ask for proof of his claim. Just laughing at his ignorance.......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only people in TotallyRad's world allowed to "spend more" is government. In fact, if government in this world was ever to "spend less", there is no way in TotallyRad's world to see it but as a negative or backward step in this world.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm not even going to ask for proof of his claim. Just laughing at his ignorance.......

They will spend more paying off borrowed money, not buying more items. Reality is bankrupt of symbolic value, and to save reality the economy is going to tank because those suckered before will be fooled again the same way offered a different what if scenario leading to the same result next generation.

The only people in TotallyRad's world allowed to "spend more" is government. In fact, if government in this world was ever to "spend less", there is no way in TotallyRad's world to see it but as a negative or backward step in this world.

To TotallyRad's defense, it is a good thing when government puts more money into the pockets of the consumers with minimum wage increases, and it is a bad thing when government puts more money into the pockets of the consumers by not taking it from them in the first place.

Wait, maybe I wouldn't make a good defense attorny.

we are a nation of savers....we save more than the heebs i am told

Not quite. You are thinking of the Japs! They save more than any other nation...mainly because they can't afford to spend it!

Granted, our compulsion to save is going up, but with all of the bling available, it becomes a matter of what is more important,

putting money in a savings account or those nice chrome 17" wheels?

why is this stupid vomit nurse afraid to post the claim he is addressing? he is angling for a "gotcha" moment to help convince himself that he is not stupid. Being stupid would be ok, but being deliberately dishonest seems to be good for the tingles that his ego gets.

why is this stupid vomit nurse afraid to post the claim he is addressing? he is angling for a "gotcha" moment to help convince himself that he is not stupid. Being stupid would be ok, but being deliberately dishonest seems to be good for the tingles that his ego gets.

...are you Rad's sockpuppet??

:lol::lol: :lol: I ALREADY know that tax cuts lead to increases in discretionary spending which is why I didn't ask for proof of his ridiculous claim. There is none.....

• 2 weeks later...

I never actually said that. I said that lowering taxes doesn't guarantee that folks will spend that money. I guess your GPA doesn't include reading comprehension. :lol:

I never actually said that. I said that lowering taxes doesn't guarantee that folks will spend that money. I guess your GPA doesn't include reading comprehension. :lol:

yep, but then, no one takes the little troll "over the edge" scum seriously do they?, except that genius bigsky.

NO... you claimed they WON'T spend more...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Then you backtracked.....

Go take a look at the other thread on the topic...... People spend almost 100% of added discretionary income dopey..... It's called MPC(marginal propensity to consume).

One more progressive myth completely obliterated.....

NO... you claimed they WON'T spend more...... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: Then you backtracked.....

Go take a look at the other thread on the topic...... People spend almost 100% of added discretionary income dopey..... It's called MPC(marginal propensity to consume).

One more progressive myth completely obliterated.....

Never said it. Find the quote, troll. :lol:

Nooooooooo!!!!!!! People never spend more money when they have more of it! They allllways save it! :wacko::lol:

I guarantee that raising them will cause all to spend less.

Don't know what he claims, but I know everything you claim about taxes has not only been wrong, but thoroughly debunked time and time again. I'll bet you're even fool enough to believe those Bush tax cuts are coming back don't you? LOL.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&ved=0CEkQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usnews.com%2Fopinion%2Fblogs%2Feconomic-intelligence%2F2012%2F05%2F02%2Frefusing-more-revenue-adds-to-deficit-without-spurring-growth&ei=g8K3Ud32GvWn4AOQvYGwDA&usg=AFQjCNHcDViEV1l0z0ab8Gn5BlQcwi8o8w&sig2=H4efkBkLr7Cy3Zov785v6Q

Every solution proposed is lopsided in approach. The true strength in the economy stems from the confidence of the consumer. Lowering taxes won't make people spend more money. Deregulation helps people lose money.

So YOU did not post this on June 1st, 2013 at 10:00pm post #184 on THIS thread? http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/149393-did-capitalism-fail-or-did-government-fail/page-8

BWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:D:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Totally Rad logged off in shame..... :D:D :D

Not really.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/02/10/the-problem-with-supply-side-economics/

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/09/why-supply-side-economics-wont-solve-the-current-economic-malaise/

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/05/011805.asp

Next time, Take the entire quote in context. And Its clear that reading comprehension isn't part of your GPA.

Lowering taxes won't make people spend more money.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: