Do not use racial slurs in thread titles. No exceptions.

I considered an immediate comment; but I'll wait until dano or another resident genius debunks your research.

Is a site racist if it's posting dead on truth?

For instance ; Irateirishman would certainly be judged a racist site; but how is it defined if you take the time to read the : ORIGINAL ARTICLE; that being , the truth behind the posts.

Thanks for representing the bulk of the republican party. Your honesty is rare among your kind.

nevertheless, you demonstrate why Romney got 0% of the black vote last November.

Please, never change.

I ain't going to change ever. Why in the hell would we (the GOP that is) want the nigger vote? In order to get the nigger vote you got to kowtow to the muthafucas. The GOP is about Personal Responsibility, Entrepreneurship, and Limited Government (of course there are other values etc, but to me these 3 are the most important). All three are foreign concepts to the majority of Niggers. I'd rather hold true to our core values as a Party and not get elected, than to abandon our core values and start kowtowing to every voter group like the democrats do (or at least pretend to do.)

Thanks for representing the bulk of the republican party. Your honesty is rare among your kind.

nevertheless, you demonstrate why Romney got 0% of the black vote last November.

Please, never change.

Here is a perfect example of educated stupidity on parade. Ideology never changes once in print. A lifetime and a species is never the same details twice presently. Which never changes and what always works the same way while never the same details twice.

Alphabets and rule of law vs genetic codeswithin natural balances educating self administered Armageddon within a species so intelligent it fools themselves every generation of an ancestor added to the moment within this atmosphere from birth believing in territories of protecting yesterday's ideas and defending tomorrow's arrival.

The great catch 22.

bla bla bla

translation: he could not change the rut he is stuck in if his mother's life depended on it

Here is a perfect example of educated stupidity on parade. Ideology never changes once in print. A lifetime and a species is never the same details twice presently. Which never changes and what always works the same way while never the same details twice.

Alphabets and rule of law vs genetic codeswithin natural balances educating self administered Armageddon within a species so intelligent it fools themselves every generation of an ancestor added to the moment within this atmosphere from birth believing in territories of protecting yesterday's ideas and defending tomorrow's arrival.

The great catch 22.

bla bla sheer bullsheet

bla bla sheer bullsheet

Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.

Now go knit yourelf a new social identity because your currently one just became worthless with my fertilizer of understanding what separates real eternity and reality's space time relativity to social narratives of what if....

Ok who changed the title of my thread? I wasn't aware we couldn't use racial slurs in the title.

Fucking crybaby.

You can carve all the racial slurs you want into the walls of your cave, and nobody will care.

Fucking crybaby.

You can carve all the racial slurs you want into the walls of your cave, and nobody will care.

I ain't crying over it dude, just wanted to know who did it is all. It doesn't matter either way, I just wasn't aware that it was a rule. BTW I Do have Racial Epithets covering the walls of my man cave. I also have pics of my Great Grandpal, Grandpa, Father, and myself (as a boy) in Klan attire. I also Have Rebel flags, Nazi paraphernalia and pictures of George Lincoln Rockwell, Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, and Randy Weaver Covering the walls and on Pedestals .

I ain't crying over it dude, just wanted to know who did it is all. It doesn't matter either way, I just wasn't aware that it was a rule. BTW I Do have Racial Epithets covering the walls of my man cave. I also have pics of my Great Grandpal, Grandpa, Father, and myself (as a boy) in Klan attire. I also Have Rebel flags, Nazi paraphernalia and pictures of George Lincoln Rockwell, Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh, and Randy Weaver Covering the walls and on Pedestals .

Nobody cares about your bitch ass, Twinkie.

Please, never change.

The GOP can't win with just Wall Street hustlers,Oil Tycoons and Prairee ranchers....they NEED the Confederate Bigot bloc,Gun Nuts and cult religion types....but....that's clowns they don't WANT marching in the parade. It's like the small town preacher who's doing the local floozie 5 nights a week (twice on Sunday) but can't be seen with her in public. He's addicted but can't dare admit it. The GOP's...since the Tea coup....no longer can MANAGE the rabble....who now get to embarass them....or....expose them.

It's an interesting dynamic how the so called "values" have veered so far from the mainstream.

No; we hate people who vote for Republicans. Ergo, Blacks and other minorities are much-loved by us.

That is pure bullshit and you know it. The Demorat Party doesn't love these minorities, they love there votes, and therefore kowtow to each and every minority voter block. You can lie to yourself, but please don't lie to us. It's unbecoming.

Ok who changed the title of my thread? I wasn't aware we couldn't use racial slurs in the title.

I didn't see the original title, but if you used the N-word or some clever spelling of it designed to get by the filter, that's a no-no.

(David_R @ Jun 23 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actually,,,, the titles that are really crude.. that are designed to get past "bad word filter" is good to delete immediately..

there was one that was up for a while.......and had many posts..that should be left up..but the crude ones delete immediately.

Is the N-word banned?

[African-American slur]

Yes it is.

I didn't see the original title, but if you used the N-word or some clever spelling of it designed to get by the filter, that's a no-no.

Is the N-word banned?

[African-American slur]

Yes it is.

I was not aware of this. The original title was as such: The ultimate guide to [African-American slur]dom aka how to be a [African-American slur] Now I just realized what I did. Well I guess I'm lucky I wasn't given a time out from the forum for the infraction. Now I know Racial Slurs are a no no in titles.

Is the N-word banned?

[African-American slur]

Yes it is.

BTW I love your siggy.

I was not aware of this. The original title was as such: The ultimate guide to [African-American slur]dom aka how to be a [African-American slur] Now I just realized what I did. Well I guess I'm lucky I wasn't given a time out from the forum for the infraction. Now I know Racial Slurs are a no no in titles.

Good boy.

I put the original title in your OP for you, so it will make a little more sense.

BTW I love your siggy.

He is adorable isn't he?

That is pure bullshit and you know it. The Demorat Party doesn't love these minorities, they love there votes, and therefore kowtow to each and every minority voter block. You can lie to yourself, but please don't lie to us. It's unbecoming.

I do. I adore minorities on election day and am giddy when many are standing in line, since we both know how most will vote, by an overwhelming margin.

Good boy.

I put the original title in your OP for you, so it will make a little more sense.

He is adorable isn't he?

Good boy.

Thanks hun.

He is adorable isn't he?

He most certainly is

...niggermania.com

I've seen that site before and all I can say is they take things to new level, way past where something is funny to the level of ultraliberal obsession...just in another direction.

Thank God for the WWW, it keeps millions of nuts safely off the streets !