Bachmann, that skilled comedic talent flees the scene

TheOldBarn

When Amanda Bynes first heard the news she hurled her bong out the window of her high rise apartment - for show.

It's a sad thing. First, George Carlin, now this.

No, it's true.

Had nothing to do with investigations of how money was spent in her election campaign ( running for US president no less). Nothing at all to do with her chances of getting re-elected to Congress.

What else could she do? Nobody comes close.

Those eyes, that hypnotic crazy-eyed stare.

Comedic genius. I actually believed she was out of her mind... (Whoopi Goldberg)

I even went back to smokin the dope because of her, most heavily too (G.W. Bush)

She was a dope before it was cool (JJ Walker)

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Here she was at first dubbed "Cupcake Bachman", then as she matured, "Batshit Bachman".

In a state which elected Jesse The Body Ventura as governor, I put her political existence off to people's dark Scandinavian sense of humour.

:ninja:

Long time would be my guess,

Crazy lady would smother him first.

speaking of smothering... some felt it ...& baxterbrookies & brookboy are here. i'm friending everybody so i can find you. my PM doesn't work.

speaking of smothering... some felt it ...& baxterbrookies & brookboy are here. i'm friending everybody so i can find you. my PM doesn't work.

Hey snarky......

Does this board have a message feature?

Great, Casn I help?

Hey snarky......

Does this board have a message feature?

I don't see one..

We could go to newsman board for msgs, he has one.

Top of screen, right side click your name.

PM is one of the options.

right next to your name click on the little arrow. but mine doesn't work. says i haven't permission.

Mine either,

I think I saw that in the rules.

After 100 posts or so you can PM.

Great, Casn I help?

I don't see one..

We could go to newsman board for msgs, he has one.

i know but won't work for me. does yours work?

Mine either,

I think I saw that in the rules.

After 100 posts or so you can PM.

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd feel bad going over to newsman's just to PM. doesn't feel right.

Well, say, that's one long wiener, oh my gosh, she's taking in too much all at once. What happened to taking just a nibble at the tip.

She's deep throatting that thing like a professional. Damn, that thing is at least 18 inches. What a trooper. Anything for the troops I guess... And with that look, she's thinking, hope the thing doesn't blow up in my face. Poignant really. Comedic expressionist all the way. That's the gal we've come to know and truly love. Bet they couldn't wait to have her at the American Enterprise Institute.

Peace!

Well, say, that's one long wiener, oh my gosh, she's taking in too much all at once. What happened to taking just a nibble at the tip.

She's deep throatting that thing like a professional. Damn, that thing is at least 18 inches. What a trooper. Anything for the troops I guess... And with that look, she's thinking, hope the thing doesn't blow up in my face. Poignant really. Comedic expressionist all the way. That's the gal we've come to know and truly love. Bet they couldn't wait to have her at the American Enterprise Institute.

Peace!

Looks like the girl knows her way around one of those long ones.. LOL

Don't nibble on the side like a lady,, close your eyes and deep throat it girl!

so funny.