We Could Learn a Lesson From Other Species

Ugh enough with this Hippy Dippy Come on people now smile upon your brother lets all try to get together and love one another right now crap. It sickens me.

I pity your lack of conscious.

I always wondered why Michael Vick was given a pass. No pun intended.

A board with a nail to the skull seemed appropriate . .

. . and his writhing body left in a yard of hungry pit bulls..

I pity your lack of conscious.

Love is for Hippies. I much prefer smiting my enemies, undercutting my rivals, stepping on the necks of co-workers and sabotaging them so I can climb the corporate ladder, and hating those different than I am. I am a true Capitalist.

I'll say one thing; he's damn lucky it was the right lion. ( and not hungry ). What I said long ago; cats are liberal. The lion was probably looking for it's next hand out. Just when it was learning to fend for itself, along comes Mr. Tender Vittles. Actually, touching. Feckin powerful animal.

Love is for Hippies. I much prefer smiting my enemies, undercutting my rivals, stepping on the necks of co-workers and sabotaging them so I can climb the corporate ladder, and hating those different than I am. I am a true Capitalist.

Wow! It must really suck to have a life so unrewarding, dreary and pathetic your fantasies become so violent. Can you sleep at night?

I'll say one thing; he's damn lucky it was the right lion. ( and not hungry ). What I said long ago; cats are liberal. The lion was probably looking for it's next hand out. Just when it was learning to fend for itself, along comes Mr. Tender Vittles. Actually, touching. Feckin powerful animal.

Had it been you, the lion would've been asking for someone to pass the A-1.

It calls into question just how Joe treated the lion.

Animals love unconditionally. Anyone who abuses them should die.

Except for my gay neighbors 11 feckin cats. Hey, they have the entire state of Pa to shiit in; but no, they choose my 1,000 sq ft garden. The one tom really screeches at night. I told the neighbors to have him nutted to quiet him down, and the neighbor says, it's cruel because it's takes away his cat manhood. This coming from a guy with painted toe nails and fake eyelashes in a chiffon robe.

Wow! It must really suck to have a life so unrewarding, dreary and pathetic your fantasies become so violent. Can you sleep at night?

I sleep quite well. Peace and Harmony can not exist in this world. It never has and never will so long as the fallible human race controls the world.