i say we waterboard cannon

Let's see you waterboarded first. Hannity, in the middle of the waterboarding flap, tried mightily to shift attention from the fact that in WWII waterboarding was considered a serious offense. Because Hannity liked it. "Torture" my foot! he said. Limbaugh compared it to a college initiation. Guess these guys don't really think much of their country, whose military considered waterboarding to be torture indeed. Hannity came out and said he was going to get himself waterboarded to prove what a big nothing it all was.

He never went through with it, of course, any more than Limbaugh left the country as he said he would do if Obama were re-elected.

So before you go saying "let's waterboard so-and-so," why don't you have yourself waterboarded, and then see whether you'd really wish it on someone else.

Let's see you waterboarded first. Hannity, in the middle of the waterboarding flap, tried mightily to shift attention from the fact that in WWII waterboarding was considered a serious offense. Because Hannity liked it. "Torture" my foot! he said. Limbaugh compared it to a college initiation. Guess these guys don't really think much of their country, whose military considered waterboarding to be torture indeed. Hannity came out and said he was going to get himself waterboarded to prove what a big nothing it all was.

He never went through with it, of course, any more than Limbaugh left the country as he said he would do if Obama were re-elected.

So before you go saying "let's waterboard so-and-so," why don't you have yourself waterboarded, and then see whether you'd really wish it on someone else.

^^^^ Water board EVERY progressive until they stop stealing other people's earnings. :D

Torture=bad

Taking by force from one who earned and handing to another who didn't=good

:lol::lol: :lol:

Let's see you waterboarded first...Hannity...Limbaugh....

#9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9 #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9 #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9 #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9, #9 #9 !

Cannonpointerhottie_zpseeb7d141.jpg

Alec Baldwin and other fucking progressives said they would leave too (Bush election).

What's your point other than constant cherry picking and selective amnesia?

Bullshitter.

Alec Baldwin and other fucking progressives said they would leave too (Bush election).

Bullshitter.

you guys actually read what she had to say? i never do.. :D

hehe...this is the greatest cannon tribute thread ever

No.

you guys actually read what she had to say? i never do.. :D

Three or four lines max then I kind of drift off . . . Same repeated drivel like skews or . . . shit, too many to mention . . . you know what I mean.

No.

Three or four lines max then I kind of drift off . . . Same repeated drivel like skews or . . . shit, too many to mention . . . you know what I mean.

i know exactly what you mean...

still the greatest cannon thread ever

hell i dont know...a buddy of mine brought some peach moon shine over....holy sh it....im a little tanked...and so i thought cannonpointer should get equally tanked with me...unfortunately we ran out of peach moon shine...so i figured water boarding...

hell i dont know...a buddy of mine brought some peach moon shine over....holy sh it....im a little tanked...and so i thought cannonpointer should get equally tanked with me...unfortunately we ran out of peach moon shine...so i figured water boarding...

Either one is embarrassing I guess.

Which is the one where you piss yourself?

Either one is embarrassing I guess.

Which is the one where you piss yourself?

oooh...i remember one time i did that...pissed myself that is...i woke up on the kitchen floor with my mom nudging me with her foot....i think i was 17 or 16...sh it i was so embarassed.

^^^^ Water board EVERY progressive until they stop stealing other people's earnings. :D

Torture=bad

Taking by force from one who earned and handing to another who didn't=good

:lol::lol: :lol:

The wealthy are stealing the middle class's earnings, you hypocrite, but you turn your head to that theft.

Bullshitter.

Selective my ass!

Projection is more like it

Limbaugh never said it

She's lying,,,,

The wealthy are stealing the middle class's earnings, you hypocrite, but you turn your head to that theft.

HOW ARE they doing that? :huh::huh: Let see you spin this WITHOUT government involvement you nappy headed hoe!

who asked you lisab...if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all