Allen West: Impeaching Obama Should Absolutely Be on the Table

Former Florida Congressman Allen West ® said he absolutely agrees that all options including impeachment should be up for consideration for President Barack Obama.

West, who lost his bid re-election in November, told Florida blog The Shark Tank that he agrees with a previous statement from a Republican lawmaker that all options should be on the table.

West was referring to Obamas actions during the deadly Benghazi assault in September, and suggested that President Richard Nixon resigned for a lot less.

We did something that is the most heinous thing that can ever happen, we abandoned Americans while they were under attack, you know thats right up there to ask someone, maybe you should not be the president. Guess what, Richard Nixon stepped down over breaking and entering, West said.

Last month, Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, called Benghazi the most egregious coverup in American history and said we may be starting to use the I-word before too long. Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) has made the suggestion as well. In January, Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) brought up impeachment if Obama tried to muscle through new gun control legislation.

Republican strategist Karl Rove warned the GOP last week not to start with the impeachment talk, saying congressional Republicans should remain focused on investigating the multiple scandals hovering over the White House.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/01/allen-west-impeaching-obama-should-absolutely-be-on-the-table/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allen west is a great man and yes obama should be impeached

Allen West is an idiot slightly less of a lunatic than you. He doesn't represent anyone anymore because of that and can no longer make a living off of tax dollars. STFU and get a real job.

Look it up in the dictionary.

Idiots like yourself shouldn't use words that you don't know what they mean. For you, that means about 90% of Webster's.

Allen West is an idiot slightly less of a lunatic than you. He doesn't represent anyone anymore because of that and can no longer make a living off of tax dollars. STFU and get a real job.

Idiots like yourself shouldn't use words that you don't know what they mean. For you, that means about 90% of Webster's.

is everyone you dont agree with an idiot ?

West was referring to Obamas actions during the deadly Benghazi assault in September, and suggested that President Richard Nixon resigned for a lot less.

We did something that is the most heinous thing that can ever happen, we abandoned Americans while they were under attack, you know thats right up there to ask someone, maybe you should not be the president. Guess what, Richard Nixon stepped down over breaking and entering, West said.

Ronald Reagan allowed not 4, but 200+ Marines to be killed in their Beirut barracks and did nothing in retaliation. Did Republicans call for his impeachment?

Ronald Reagan allowed not 4, but 200+ Marines to be killed in their Beirut barracks and did nothing in retaliation. Did Republicans call for his impeachment?

oblamer let 4 die at benghazi to save his campaign and lied to the American people and the victims families

did democrats call for his impeachment ?

Thank God, since Barry stepped into office, all the killing has stopped.

oblamer let 4 die at benghazi to save his campaign and lied to the American people and the victims families

Let's have a link to the facts on this. That means no politically-biased websites, no WSJ, no WND.

Translation: I'm backed against the wall, you've cleaned my clock, but I'll be d*mned if I'll admit it, so I'm going to change the subject and hope nobody notices.

I thought Bengazi was "workplace violence" ??? Sorry, that was Fort Hood.

So our people in Lebanon called for a team and Reagan denied it? I didn't know that.