Here is what I was requesting so much prayer for. Thanks to you all.

Ow.... How did you do that?

I was speared in the lower back of my right side by a guys head after a play (of FLAG football in P.E.) was over and I hadn't gotten to my feet yet. He fractured my L-5 vertebrae. This happened 40 years ago. The repairs were performed on April 8th 2013. Dr John Aryanpur spent 4 hours and from all reports a whole lot of work in that time putting me back in shape enough to even go for walks. I couldn't walk 50 yards without hunching over in pain before April 8. Thanks to all who prayed and especially to Chickie for giving me so much confidence in the Doctor as well. Your claims that he is a great Doctor are well founded. God Bless everybody!

• Upvote 1

I was speared in the lower back of my right side by a guys head after a play (of FLAG football in P.E.) was over and I hadn't gotten to my feet yet. He fractured my L-5 vertebrae. This happened 40 years ago.

It makes me happy to think of this. 40 Years, huh? Lol.

Thanks to all who prayed

Does that include me? I prayed against you.

That's nice - I hope it is agape love and not bathroom love or priest love.So you forgive me, for praying against you? :)
You are a dìckAnd I pray for you every night....God please don't let cp break his fingers...God I don't care if cp breaks his fingers as long as he has voice to type recognition program on his compGod please don't hate cp because he is a homosexualGod I don't care if you hate cp due to him being a homosexual its really none of my concernGod, are you listening?

Shouldn't fold xrays My shoulder has something similarMore screws longer bar and the doc put it in while I was waking up.....

You are a dìck And I pray for you every night.... God please don't let cp break his fingers... God I don't care if cp breaks his fingers as long as he has voice to type recognition program on his comp God please don't hate cp because he is a homosexual God I don't care if you hate cp due to him being a homosexual its really none of my concern God, are you listening?

Shouldn't fold xrays My shoulder has something similar More screws longer bar and the doc put it in while I was waking up.....

I'll pray against you... :)

You are a dìck And I pray for you every night.... God please don't let cp break his fingers... God I don't care if cp breaks his fingers as long as he has voice to type recognition program on his comp God please don't hate cp because he is a homosexual God I don't care if you hate cp due to him being a homosexual its really none of my concern God, are you listening?

another little pussy that is just tired of having his small brain constantly demolished by cannon. does he really think that all the desperate attempts to demonize cannon do not tell us so graphically that he knows he doesn't have the brain to articulate any complex idea. "Cannon is a poopoo head, waaaaaaaaaaaa" he makes you look like a blithering idiot on a regular basis.

obamacare had nothing to do with it in any iota of your extremist imagination. Fools rush in. Who ever said this was not a private pay situation?

My wife's surgeon - Dr. Boachie , Hosp For Special Surgery, Manhattan, took Medicare as payment in full ( spinal revision ). He saved her life for sure. Bent 90 degrees for 5 years - rolling walker; and now straight as an arrow.

I was speared in the lower back of my right side by a guys head after a play (of FLAG football in P.E.) was over and I hadn't gotten to my feet yet. He fractured my L-5 vertebrae. This happened 40 years ago. The repairs were performed on April 8th 2013. Dr John Aryanpur spent 4 hours and from all reports a whole lot of work in that time putting me back in shape enough to even go for walks. I couldn't walk 50 yards without hunching over in pain before April 8. Thanks to all who prayed and especially to Chickie for giving me so much confidence in the Doctor as well. Your claims that he is a great Doctor are well founded. God Bless everybody!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! GLAD TO HEAR!!! :)

That's nice - I hope it is agape love and not bathroom love or priest love.

So you forgive me, for praying against you? :)

Nothing to forgive, brother. I just wonder, who you prayed TO?

My wife's surgeon - Dr. Boachie , Hosp For Special Surgery, Manhattan, took Medicare as payment in full ( spinal revision ). He saved her life for sure. Bent 90 degrees for 5 years - rolling walker; and now straight as an arrow.

wonderful testimony, thanks.

another little pussy that is just tired of having his small brain constantly demolished by cannon. does he really think that all the desperate attempts to demonize cannon do not tell us so graphically that he knows he doesn't have the brain to articulate any complex idea. "Cannon is a poopoo head, waaaaaaaaaaaa" he makes you look like a blithering idiot on a regular basis.

Yet you manage to do it to yourself, all alone.

OUCH !

I'll pray against you.

I told The Church Lady (MY MOM) some cyber nut was talking about you and he doesn't even know you.

Being the Church Lady she is, she said she would pray that Cannonponter gets over his cyber obsessions and need to talk about peoples mothers that he doesn't even know.

It is with Yahweh love in addition to Agape love, brother. Peace.

Not big on YHVH - never pray to the jew god. He made his choice, and I wasn't it. I owe that over-puffed deity nothing - no worship, no respect. Let the hebrews bow to that one - he is THEIR god.

Didn't keep em out of the camps, did he? Not even sure THEY should stick with his weak ass. :)