The People Who Make Up The Worst Elements Of America

Teabagger-unpatriot-485x322.jpg?_cfgetx=

During the George W. Bush presidency, there was a lot of talk about patriotism any time a question arose about the legitimacy of the Iraq war, and the implication was that questioning the Bush administration was unpatriotic because a real patriot is someone who feels strong support for his or her country regardless the leader’s deceit in taking a nation to war based on lies.

Early in President Obama’s first term, the Koch brothers, neo-conservatives, and Republican Party took advantage of racial animus for the African American President and funded a so-called “grassroots” movement of alleged patriots who, within months of the President’s swearing in, complained they were overtaxed and suffering tyranny.

The teabaggers, as they called themselves, immediately claimed they were patriots and any opposition to their agenda was tantamount to Marxism or Nazism and they demanded to take “their country” back to when a white man inhabited the Oval Office. However, there is nothing remotely resembling patriotism in teabagger ranks, and as time went on a pattern developed that linked teabaggers to the Taliban and it did not take long for them to threaten violence to impose their will.

The tea party is no more patriotic to America than Osama bin Laden was, and their desire to see this government fail is only matched by their incessant threats to “take America back” to the 1770s when the country was under tyrannical English rule.

Teabaggers feel strong support for America, but it is an America that never existed and unrelated to 2008 when their worst nightmare came true; the people elected an African American President. After he saved the economy, cut spending, created jobs, and cut taxes that most Americans believed earned him a second term, the Tea Party Taliban threatened more violence, stocked their armories, and prepare for revolutionary war.

Teabagger-unpatriot-485x322.jpg?_cfgetx=

During the George W. Bush presidency, there was a lot of talk about patriotism any time a question arose about the legitimacy of the Iraq war, and the implication was that questioning the Bush administration was unpatriotic because a real patriot is someone who feels strong support for his or her country regardless the leader’s deceit in taking a nation to war based on lies.

Early in President Obama’s first term, the Koch brothers, neo-conservatives, and Republican Party took advantage of racial animus for the African American President and funded a so-called “grassroots” movement of alleged patriots who, within months of the President’s swearing in, complained they were overtaxed and suffering tyranny.

The teabaggers, as they called themselves, immediately claimed they were patriots and any opposition to their agenda was tantamount to Marxism or Nazism and they demanded to take “their country” back to when a white man inhabited the Oval Office. However, there is nothing remotely resembling patriotism in teabagger ranks, and as time went on a pattern developed that linked teabaggers to the Taliban and it did not take long for them to threaten violence to impose their will.

The tea party is no more patriotic to America than Osama bin Laden was, and their desire to see this government fail is only matched by their incessant threats to “take America back” to the 1770s when the country was under tyrannical English rule.

Teabaggers feel strong support for America, but it is an America that never existed and unrelated to 2008 when their worst nightmare came true; the people elected an African American President. After he saved the economy, cut spending, created jobs, and cut taxes that most Americans believed earned him a second term, the Tea Party Taliban threatened more violence, stocked their armories, and prepare for revolutionary war.

you were dropped on your head repeatedly as a child, weren't you?

just out of curiosity, how many thousands of dollars had to be spent by municipal authorities after tea party rallies? your left leaning progressive sissy whine site wouldn't know patriotism if it bit them

Take a look at these pics of Zuccotti Park, the site of the 3-week long Occupy Wall Street demonstrations. You’ll see who the pigs really are.

12.jpg?w=710&h=410

A protester defecates against a police car

21.jpg?w=750&h=49131.jpg?w=750&h=48941.jpg?w=750&h=392

Brookfield Office Properties, which owns Zuccotti Park, the site of the New York demonstration, said the protesters are creating sanitation problems. Brookfield said in a statement:

“Sanitation is a growing concern. Normally the park is cleaned and inspected every week night. . . because the protesters refuse to cooperate. . .the park has not been cleaned since Friday, September 16th and as a result, sanitary conditions have reached unacceptable levels.”

This is an email that says it is an "Eye Opener" from the Sonoran Desert in Arizona with photos of trash covered landscape. The email says 3000 backpacks, clothes, food wrappers, water bottles and soiled baby diapers were discarded by illegal aliens along a trail leading North to Tucson from the Mexican border.

The photos were taken in 2007 by members of the Minute Man Civil Defense Corps, a border watchdog group, who discovered the litter while they were in the Sonoran Desert just South of Tucson, Arizona. The scene is what the Minute Man group called a "layup," an area where illegal immigrants gather when they have reached the U.S. and where they will meet with those who have arranged for transportation for them. They typically have backpacks full of clothing, food, and other supplies for their long trek to or across the U.S. border but when they arrive, they change into a clean set of clothes and leave everything else behind because there is not enough room in the packed vehicles used to transport them.

This eRumor began circulating in 2007 and went viral again in the Spring of 2010, after organized protests and boycotts to an Arizona Immigration Bill. The photos are being passed on by supporters as one of the many reasons why they justify the Grand Canyon State's tough new law.

The photos and commentary are posted on the Minute Man Civil Defense web site.

Updated 05/20/10

AZtrash3.jpg

AZtrash2.jpg

AZtrash1.jpg

AZtrash4.jpg

Version 1:

Sent to me by a friend who lives in Arizona.

We, in Arizona, know you're boycotting us -- but you really should come out here and see our beautiful Sonoran Desert. It's just gorgeous right now! We know you'd love it and maybe you can share what you saw with the rest of the country so they can love it too!

This is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers. This area is located in a wash, approximately 1.5 miles long, just south of Tucson, Arizona. If a flood came, all this would be washed to the river and then onto the sea!

It is estimated over 5,000 discarded backpacks are in this wash. Countless water containers, food wrappers, clothing, feces, including thousands of soiled baby diapers. And as you can see in this picture, fresh footprints leading right into it.

As we kept walking down the wash, we thought for sure it was going to end, but around every corner was more and more trash!

And of course the trail leading out of the wash in our city, heads directly NORTH to Tucson, then leads to your town tomorrow.

They've already come through here. Isn't Arizona just beautiful, America?
Why would you boycott us???
Our desert has basically been turned into a landfill.

The trash left behind by people illegally crossing our border is another Environmental Disaster to hit the USA.

The ugliest part of our great country is the racist deep south. As a country, we won't admit how prevelent it is. I was on business in TN 3 weeks ago. It was shocking, and these were respected professionals. I can't imagine what flies at backwoods bars.

People who make up the worst among us:

the people who occupy themselves thinking about who is the worst among us, rather than about how we can all come together.

People like you.

1. During the George W. Bush presidency, there was a lot of talk about patriotism any time a question arose about the legitimacy of the Iraq war, and the implication was that questioning the Bush administration was unpatriotic because a real patriot is someone who feels strong support for his or her country regardless the leader’s deceit in taking a nation to war based on lies.

2. Early in President Obama’s first term, the Koch brothers, neo-conservatives, and Republican Party took advantage of racial animus for the African American President and funded a so-called “grassroots” movement of alleged patriots who, within months of the President’s swearing in, complained they were overtaxed and suffering tyranny.

3. The teabaggers, as they called themselves, immediately claimed they were patriots and any opposition to their agenda was tantamount to Marxism or Nazism and they demanded to take “their country” back to when a white man inhabited the Oval Office. However, there is nothing remotely resembling patriotism in teabagger ranks, and as time went on a pattern developed that linked teabaggers to the Taliban and it did not take long for them to threaten violence to impose their will.

1. Patriotism is, in fact, love for your country no matter what it does.

This is independent of, but not mutually exclusive of, love for the government that happens to control your country.

2. Does it matter that Obama is not an African-American or that the Kochs are not Neoconservative?

3. They do not call themselves Tea-baggers. That is an offensive and inappropriate reference to gay men that has been used by the homophobic left to paint the conservative movement as soft and unclean.

They have never demanded a white President; moreover their largest rallies post-2010 were all for Herman Cain. They apparently never even demanded a conservative President as demonstrated by their support for Romney.

They also have never made any alliance with nor shown any signs of supporting or imitating the Taliban, and include many women both amongst their ranks and in their leadership.

As far as using violence to impose their will, I think that accusation - while true - is pretty rich coming from an Obama supporter.

Who are the worst among us? Those of us whose first instinct regarding anyone they don't like is to label them as faggots, teabaggers, and bitches, tell them to "man up," or other forms of heterosexual bigotry.

Calling people gay simply because you don't like them oppresses an entire class of our citizens, many of whom already lead lives of denial and fear because of bigots like you.

The ugliest part of our great country is the racist deep south. As a country, we won't admit how prevelent it is. I was on business in TN 3 weeks ago. It was shocking, and these were respected professionals. I can't imagine what flies at backwoods bars.

You tell me why black Americans are moving TO the South in greater numbers than they are leaving.

I don't know why but I bet you do, since you know all about the culture there.

I spend a lot of time in the deep south. The only people who complain are the strangers who come through with preconceived notions about what they think is going on....like you for instance

I spend a lot of time in the deep south. The only people who complain are the strangers who come through with preconceived notions about what they think is going on....like you for instance

I have found the people of the south to be the nicest most friendly "give you the shirt off their back" kind of people

on the other hand...

the people in the big cities...

not so much...

The tea party is no more patriotic to America than Osama bin Laden was

I love psychotic moonbat humor. :D

and their desire to see this government fail

We want to return to the Constitution and the Principles of Freedom on which the US was founded.

How is that failing, troll?

you sure gots a purdy mouf

can we see some more of your vacation videos ?

where can I get a wal mart job application I could sure use $900,000 a year, like you...

So costing tax payers $900,000 per worker in one state and possible more in other states....sounds like a good investment to you.

Dope.

lol

Blacks have the highest crime rates. Please read below.

The Color of Crime

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

In 1992 in southern California, racist Blacks rioted and targeted innocent Asian Americans. About 2,300 stores owned by Asian Americans were looted or burned. Asian Americans sustained around a half billion dollars in property damage.

I have found the people of the south to be the nicest most friendly "give you the shirt off their back" kind of people

on the other hand...

the people in the big cities...

not so much...

People in the big cities are deeply paranoid, judgmental and bigoted against anyone who is different from themselves. Just look at the posts and the location of the posters here

Seems most of the population movement is to the south. I think we need to start putting an immigration quota on the number of yankees we let move here.

As they say. "If it's snowbird season, why can't we shoot em, tag em and bag em and ship em back overnight air"

The worst elements of American society are without question on the right.

Paranoid, sullen, whining nitwits.

Their filosofy seems to be that everybody must be as unhappy and fearful as they are.

Their only contribution is to make sure that the rest of us are likewise.

Where is Jim Jones when we need him?

cc

People in the big cities are deeply paranoid, judgmental and bigoted against anyone who is different from themselves. Just look at the posts and the location of the posters here

even the so cal surfers

"hey dude, that was my wave"

lol

The worst elements of American society are without question on the right.

Paranoid, sullen, whining nitwits.

Their filosofy seems to be that everybody must be as unhappy and fearful as they are.

Their only contribution is to make sure that the rest of us are likewise.

Where is Jim Jones when we need him?

cc

lol. the irony of this post is....you've displayed yourself as a paranoid, sullen, whining nitwit in the same post you neurotically call others

paranoid, sullen, whining nitwits. ha ha. i find most of your posts to be amusing like this. in almost every post you make, you display the traits you

project onto others.

lol. the irony of this post is....you've displayed yourself as a paranoid, sullen, whining nitwit in the same post you neurotically call others

paranoid, sullen, whining nitwits. ha ha. i find most of your posts to be amusing like this. in almost every post you make, you display the traits you

project onto others.

Thats true

I noticed that too

he doesnt believe me when I tell him

hopefully he believes you

project onto others.

Thanks for the feedback, but I must tell you that your little rant got nowhere.

If you should someday demonstrate some level of humanity, perhaps I'll call on you again.

cc

Thanks for the feedback, but I must tell you that your little rant got nowhere.

If you should someday demonstrate some level of humanity, perhaps I'll call on you again.

cc

lol.let me explain something to you, dude. you don't "demonstrate a level of humanity" by expecting the rest of the world to blindly live up

to the utopian ideas and expectations which dance like sugar-plums in your head. you demonstrate a level of humanity by actually working to better the world you're in direct contact with.

lol.let me explain something to you, dude. you don't "demonstrate a level of humanity" by expecting the rest of the world to blindly live up

to the utopian ideas and expectations which dance like sugar-plums in your head. you demonstrate a level of humanity by actually working to better the world you're in direct contact with.

Holy Shit!

Is that humanity?

cc