Finding Trouble - Gun Control

People don't find trouble in places like the olive garden, where beer costs $5..

People find trouble where beer costs $1.25

People don't find trouble where they can have fun at the roller coasters, people find trouble where naked pole dancers collect money, exposed on their legs.

People don't find trouble, where security guards have uniforms and licenses and badges, people find trouble, where dirtb)alls who just out out of prison, are the security guards.

People don't find trouble in their own cars, people find trouble at the Margret Orthodox station.

People don't find trouble at noon hour when every place is open, people find trouble at midnight, when the shops are closed.

You want trouble ?

go hang around trouble.
Thats how life works...

You can sit there and moan all you want, "whuuttta abbboutt my freeeduummmbbb" lol

Yes you have the right to go into places where trouble exists and breeds..

But don't complain when you find what you're looking for, by going into places that serves personal delequency and moral bankruptcy.

There you will find an ass whooping, There you will find somebody that wants what belongs to you,

There you will find people who solicit murder, and make nefarious deals and sell dope, and people involved in prostitution, pimping, and all that other stuff that breeds crime.

They're not worth going into.

Having all the guns in the world, is no replacement for being around people you don't need a gun to protect yourself from.

If you need a gun, perhaps what you need is a new way of living your life...

Instead of going into the night clubs, try the art gallery

Instead of going into the strip clubs, try the theme park

Instead of going to the local bar, try going to a ball game

Instead of hanging around bus stops, and train stations, try driving

Instead of living in the ghetto, try the suburbs

Thats how you avoid trouble..

Change your surroundings, and the people you deal with everyday.

So people who are victims of home invasions shouldn't have bought that house?

So women who get raped on campus shouldn't have attended that school?

And on and on and on,,,,,

If you love someone and are responsible for their well being, why wouldn't you do EVERYTHING you can to ensure their safety?

Having all the guns in the world, is no replacement for being around people you don't need a gun to protect yourself from.

Wow. I have never seen a more amazingly short-sighted, simplistic and self-serving post, and that's saying something!

Do you realize that there are people who live in "the ghetto" who are not scum bag criminals? Do you realize they live there because they can't afford anywhere else?

Do you really think that crime never happens in the suburbs? I'm fortunate enough to live in a relatively rural yet upscale area... but my neighbor down the street still dealt with a home invasion not that long ago. The massacre of the family of Dr. William Pettit took place in a Connecticut suburb where neighbors reported leaving their doors unlocked and keys in the car because it was such a "safe place".

I don't drink, so no trips to the bar. I don't own guns because I actively choose to go to dangerous places! I own guns because I spent time in law enforcement and I know what happens to helpless victims. I carry a gun because I know crime can happen anywhere - including in the "safe" parts of town - and I refuse to be a victim.

You need to wake up and look at the REAL world, not think that your delusional fantasy is anything other than what it is: a fantasy.

Wow. I have never seen a more amazingly short-sighted, simplistic and self-serving post, and that's saying something!

Do you realize that there are people who live in "the ghetto" who are not scum bag criminals? Do you realize they live there because they can't afford anywhere else?

Do you really think that crime never happens in the suburbs? I'm fortunate enough to live in a relatively rural yet upscale area... but my neighbor down the street still dealt with a home invasion not that long ago. The massacre of the family of Dr. William Pettit took place in a Connecticut suburb where neighbors reported leaving their doors unlocked and keys in the car because it was such a "safe place".

I don't drink, so no trips to the bar. I don't own guns because I actively choose to go to dangerous places! I own guns because I spent time in law enforcement and I know what happens to helpless victims. I carry a gun because I know crime can happen anywhere - including in the "safe" parts of town - and I refuse to be a victim.

You need to wake up and look at the REAL world, not think that your delusional fantasy is anything other than what it is: a fantasy.

I never said it was absolutely 100 percent perfect, or that it is possible for absolutely everybody, under any and all conditions.

but it is the most effective, so far discovered.

People don't find trouble in places like the olive garden, where beer costs $5..

People don't find trouble where they can have fun at the roller coasters, people find trouble where naked pole dancers collect money, exposed on their legs.

People don't find trouble, where security guards have uniforms and licenses and badges, people find trouble, where dirtb)alls who just out out of prison, are the security guards.

People don't find trouble in their own cars, people find trouble at the Margret Orthodox station.

People don't find trouble at noon hour when every place is open, people find trouble at midnight, when the shops are closed.

You want trouble ?

go hang around trouble.

Thats how life works...

You can sit there and moan all you want, "whuuttta abbboutt my freeeduummmbbb" lol

But don't complain when you find what you're looking for, by going into places that serves personal delequency and moral bankruptcy.

There you will find an ass whooping, There you will find somebody that wants what belongs to you,

There you will find people who solicit murder, and make nefarious deals and sell dope, and people involved in prostitution, pimping, and all that other stuff that breeds crime.

You're right. I knew I shouldn't have hung around your crack-whore mother.

I never said it was absolutely 100 percent perfect, or that it is possible for absolutely everybody, under any and all conditions.

20 years ago, my area of Pa consisted of quiet little coal towns. Everyone watched each other's backs. Now, it's over run with diseased illegals. I guess I better move out of the area my ancestors settled. Who the fuk am I to want a quiet peaceful life?

Sorry, I forgot who has the rights in America.

You are ignoring statistics. The places that are the safest are those that allow if not promote people owing and carrying guns. And why is that??? If a criminal knows they might find themselves looking into the barrel of a gun they will go elsewhere. Places like Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New York. These places have the toughest gun control laws and have the highest crime related to guns and violence. So in a way you are right. Go where the guns are to bee the safest.

You are ignoring statistics. The places that are the safest are those that allow if not promote people owing and carrying guns. And why is that??? If a criminal knows they might find themselves looking into the barrel of a gun they will go elsewhere. Places like Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, and New York. These places have the toughest gun control laws and have the highest crime related to guns and violence. So in a way you are right. Go where the guns are to bee the safest.

wrong...

Places where people don't have guns, are the safest a higher percentage of people who live in the city own guns, than the suburbs.

This is from the FBI

wrong...

Places where people don't have guns, are the safest a higher percentage of people who live in the city own guns, than the suburbs.

This is from the FBI

Don't know what "FBI" your statistics came from, but they contradict everything I've read regarding gun ownership and crime in the United States provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I suggest you post a link...

You want trouble ?

go hang around trouble.

Thats how life works...

What about elementary schools and movie theaters?

Looks like your theory has a few flaws.

Im 6 ft 9, 345 lbs.

say your sh!t to my face.

bigger the ignorant bitch is the harder they fall. Just means one would have to bring the elephant gun for your heavy ass. You should go back to trolling elementary schools for dates, much closer to your intellectual level.

Sure they do. Stupidity is everywhere. youtube.com /watch?v=xJxGI7AY-oI

Don't know what "FBI" your statistics came from, but they contradict everything I've read regarding gun ownership and crime in the United States provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I suggest you post a link...

Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that one too.

wrong...

This is from the FBI

Not Detroit, Chicago, Washington DC, and New York.hose cities have a major problem. Especially Detroit and Chicago, Obama's home town. If the police find you are carrying a gun even though you have an out of state license you will be arrested. Try again. Look at England. No guns allowed. But they have so much more violent crime then here. Explain that please.

You want trouble ?

go hang around trouble.

Thats how life works...

that was just stupid