Fox News Host TEARS Into Sexist Male Colleagues

Greta Van Susteren Rips Sexist Male Colleagues: 'Have These Men Lost Their Minds?'

Greta...you ain't seen anything ! Spend a day or two on this forum for the shock of your life !!!!

The hate for women ( and of course minorities , gays, immigrants etc) is beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of americans.

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren took aim at several of her male colleagues on Thursday for their comments about women.

Lou Dobbs, Juan Williams, Erick Erickson and Doug Schoen caused a stir on Wednesday after they expressed utter horror at a study which showed that more and more women are the primary breadwinners in the home. Erickson even portrayed the trends as counter to biology itself, saying, "When you look at biology, look at the natural world, the roles of a male and a female in society, and other animals, the male typically is the dominant role."

Van Susteren took to her blog and did not hold back, writing, "Have these men lost their minds? (and these are my colleagues??!! oh brother... maybe I need to have a little chat with them (next thing they will have a segment to discuss eliminating women's right to vote?)"

Her words fell on seemingly deaf ears, as Erickson continued in the same vein in his radio show on Thursday evening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/greta-van-susteren-men-lost-minds_n_3365184.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greta Van Susteren Rips Sexist Male Colleagues: 'Have These Men Lost Their Minds?'

Greta...you ain't seen anything ! Spend a day or two on this forum for the shock of your life !!!!

The hate for women ( and of course minorities , gays, immigrants etc) is beyond the comprehension of the vast majority of americans.

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren took aim at several of her male colleagues on Thursday for their comments about women.

Lou Dobbs, Juan Williams, Erick Erickson and Doug Schoen caused a stir on Wednesday after they expressed utter horror at a study which showed that more and more women are the primary breadwinners in the home. Erickson even portrayed the trends as counter to biology itself, saying, "When you look at biology, look at the natural world, the roles of a male and a female in society, and other animals, the male typically is the dominant role."

Van Susteren took to her blog and did not hold back, writing, "Have these men lost their minds? (and these are my colleagues??!! oh brother... maybe I need to have a little chat with them (next thing they will have a segment to discuss eliminating women's right to vote?)"

Her words fell on seemingly deaf ears, as Erickson continued in the same vein in his radio show on Thursday evening.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/greta-van-susteren-men-lost-minds_n_3365184.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Send her some of the links calling our President "sambo." FREAKING IDIOT SCUM SHAME ALL SOUTHERNERS!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

She's on fox news so she's lying right? That's what you say about anything from fox news. You're not a hypocrite are you?

Political Pop tart....can't handle ANYONE criticizing Fox news' good old boy network....even if it's a female fox anchor.

Funny.

You constantly disparage Fox news until one event matches your warped agenda. You are a transparent fool...

I point out facts about Fox. I pointed out another one with this OP. facts scare you .

Oh, of course he is not a hypocrite. Christie was the devil reincarnated but now guido is buddies with him.

Yeah, and Christie was being talked about for the presidency by the right until he thanked the President. Now the right hates his guts.

Works both ways, CG.

She didnt tear into anyone, all she did was point out that in todays society, women are equal to men and can be the bread winner while the man stays at home as a stay at home parent. Women will not be defined by what job they have or if their spouse is working or not.

Not only is it funny that FOX is only good when crap like this happens which is enough proof of being a hypocrite, but I wonder if ES can admit what political party those men have aligned themselves with? Juan and Doug are part of the Democratic Party or support Liberal ideology, Lou considers himself an Independent now, and only Erikson is full on GOP member. So if your little grandstand against FOX was meant to expose how Liberals and Democrats act toward women right along side an Independent and Republican, then good for you. Finally starting to see the truth and able to repeat the truth from time to time. No political party or its members is free of sin and ignorance.

So I guess now you will stop whining and crying about FOX and the GOP, because FOX does report the truth and nobody else is any better than any given member of the GOP you hate oh so much. Give everyone else a free pass as long as they arent a Republican or working for FOX, and as long as they blindly support Obama without any questions. True hypocrites are so easy to spot these days. Pathetic.

Wow, someone hit a nerve with painfulpleasure. You do realize that Fox News democrats aren't really democrats, don't you? And yes, Dobbs is a middle of the road independent. I'm sure he voted for our president, good one! Lol

Men and women are different? Marriages work better when the man is the bread winner? Oh my gosh, how terrible to point out the truth! :D

Greta is a liberal former apologist for Clinton's felonies.

Who cares what she bleats about? :glare:

Why do you and other cult members reject my posts that include Fox News? But it's OK when you think it supports your POV. LOL

Most of the sexist, exploitation of woman comes from the left.

This is only one example of how the left exploits women to get elected...

http://exposingliberallies.blogspot.com/2010/10/women-exploited.html

Wow, someone hit a nerve with painfulpleasure. You do realize that Fox News democrats aren't really democrats, don't you? And yes, Dobbs is a middle of the road independent. I'm sure he voted for our president, good one! Lol

"You do realize that Fox News democrats aren't really democrats"

So you now speak for them?

Democrats that don't subscribe to your cult aren't really democrats?

OK Lil' Hitler!

I am gay and most of the Conservatives here and the ones I know IRL don't hate me. How do you explain that Eclectic Skeptic? In fcat they have even invited me along on some of the gay bashing outings. That was a blast we sure did terrorize those queers I tell you what.

Another Moonbat telling us that Huffington Post doesn't like Fox News. Now THAT'S news. :rolleyes:

Men and women are different? Marriages work better when the man is the bread winner? Oh my gosh, how terrible to point out the truth! :D

Liberals don't understand truth, they only believe their propaganda.

Amazingly enough, that's true.

Time Magazine "discovered" a few years ago that, shazzam, boys and girls are different! :huh:

But they'll forget again in a few years as they go back to Liberal Mythology. :D

Another Moonbat telling us that Huffington Post doesn't like Fox News. Now THAT'S news. :rolleyes:

I find that statement ironic as hell, from a kid that has Propaganda Repository tattooed on his forehead.

I find that statement ironic as hell, from a kid that has Propaganda Repository tattooed on his forehead.

Instead of leveling personal attacks, why don't you explain to us how $7 Trillion in Obama Debt isn't going to cost us any money when interest rates rise?

Well, we all know the answer to that, you're unable to debate the facts because you're too ignorant, yet you're too stupid to shut up.

Instead of leveling personal attacks, why don't you explain to us how $7 Trillion in Obama Debt isn't going to cost us any money when interest rates rise?

Well, we all know the answer to that, you're unable to debate the facts because you're too ignorant, yet you're too stupid to shut up.

No one can debate made up bulls--t, you evidently don't want any debate since all you post on this forum are your lie's denial and delusions. I really don't have any faith that you will ever get serious and post truthfully. What the f--l is the 7 trillion, is it the number of lies you are trying to pile onto this forum? You are a pathological liar, that is becoming tedious and boring kid. That personal attack s--t is a little, (or a f--king hell of a lot) hypocritical coming from a moron that makes a career out of it. If you want debate, post something worthy of it, bulls--t doesn't cut it kid.