John McCain: War Hero Or Something Less

"McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn... he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in...the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result...the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968 [and] called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has also been claimed by retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, admittedly without any corroborating evidence apart from what might be contained in inaccessible Pentagon files, that...

Looks like you forgot a part of the story in your never ending quest to show off your lack of any morals/values. :D:D

This is even low for progressives......

"McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn... he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in...the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result...the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968 [and] called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them."

You forgot to include what prefaced the paragraph you quoted. Here it is:

It has also been claimed by retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, admittedly without any corroborating evidence apart from what might be contained in inaccessible Pentagon files, that...

Looks like you forgot a part of the story in your never ending quest to show off your lack of any morals/values. :D:D

This is even low for progressives......

Ha.....beat me by 12 seconds. And I agree, that's a pretty cheap shot.

I respect McCain for his service, That said, as a Senator, I think he has acted absolutely psycotic the last few years!!!

He needs to retire ASAP.......

This story that has been circulating for years in spite of the fact that it's never been proven nor substantiated by anyone.

It's real easy to slam someone else without ever having walked in their boots so until you and others come up with something that actually proves this you may want to very seriously consider cutting the man some slack because he was there and you weren't.

You don't have to be neither to be a war hero.

What did McCain do to piss you off? It's not like wingnut to put down a fellow con.

I went anti-McCain when he ran against Obummer.....and purposely lost the race!

I went anti-McCain when he ran against Obummer.....and purposely lost the race!

He purposely lost the race? Thanks for the laugh.

His biggest mistake was picking the clueless half governor. The thought of her one Mccain heart attack from the presidency scared the sh-it out of americans.

Plus Obama was a better candidate.

"He purposely lost the election." You guys crack me up with your idiocy.

His biggest mistake was picking the clueless half governor.

Oh yeah - she was awful - that's why idiots like you and the MSM immediately attacked her. Idiot - you seem to forget that she put such a charge into the campaign that Tina Fey and Katie Couric trampled over each other trying to be the first denigrate....

Idiot...

Were you ever a captive of North Vietnamese ? Serve at all ?

How can you judge him? What do you have to compare and be able to question ?

Oh yeah - she was awful - that's why idiots like you and the MSM immediately attacked her. Idiot - you seem to forget that she put such a charge into the campaign that Tina Fey and Katie Couric trampled over each other trying to be the first denigrate....

Idiot...

The Mccain campaign was going to drop her from the ticket once they saw how little she knew. They were actually appalled she didn't even know basic 6th grade US history. So they got her to memorize answers to prepare her for the debates. She gave those answers....NO MATTER WHAT THE QUESTIONS WERE. LOL.

Sarah got pissed she had to study and even blurted out," Why do I have to know what N.A.F.T.A. means?

it's all there in the HBO documentary GAME CHANGE. Palin's real handlers said it was very realistic and accurate.

And all Tina Fey did was do a better Palin than palin herself...and Katy had the nerve to ask her some real questions...easy ones too...that she fumbled and embarrassed herself with.

And yo ucall me the idiot. LMAO.

McCain's race was floundering. Palin was the best thing for his race. That's why the MSM attacked....ecclectic schleptic is an idiot...

Obviously you don't know anything about Palin and the McCain campaign. Morons like you like her b/c she was good looking.

It's astounding that you dumb cons still don't know the story of your clueless half governor ....5 years after the fact.

Obviously you don't know the anything about Palin and the McCain campaign. Morons like you like her b/c she was good looking.

It's astounding that you dumb cons still don't know the story of your clueless half governor ....5 years after the fact.

I guess you spelling naziholes dont have time to proof read your own stupidity

dumbazz...

Mccain spent 5 years in POW camps and tortured. Most of these unemployed cons on this forum can't spend more than 5 minutes away from this place.

John McCain sat on a stool in Hanoi, his teeth broken, his body battered from a savage beating, his arms tied behind him in torture ropes.

A guard entered the room.

"Are you ready to confess your crimes?" he asked.

"No," McCain replied.

Every two hours, one guard would hold McCain while two others beat him. They kept it up for four days.

Finally, McCain lay on the floor at "The Plantation," a bloody mess, unable to move. His right leg, injured when he was shot down, was horribly swollen. A guard yanked him to his feet and threw him down. His left arm smashed against a bucket and broke again.

"I reached the lowest point of my 5� years in North Vietnam," McCain would write later. "I was at the point of suicide."

PHP4722314B218FC.jpgAssociated Press

John McCain lies injured as a prisioner of war in North Vietnam. McCain was shot down while piloting U.S. jet in Vietnam on Oct. 12, 1967.

And the stupid stupid cons don't think this man is a hero.

Further proving how you're always wrong about everything.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/mccain/articles/2007/03/01/20070301mccainbio-chapter3.html?nclick_check=1#ixzz2UvZ5ljpe