I R S Commissioner Visited White House 157 Times

They owe like $3 billion each?

i dont know, i was too lazy to google the facts...so i went liberal and belched out some random numbers in hopes someone would do the research for me and give the accurate account of the level of tax evasion in the white house..im not sure the exact numbers but i know there are a lot of monies owed...

i dont know, i was too lazy to google the facts...so i went liberal and belched out some random numbers in hopes someone would do the research for me and give the accurate account of the level of tax evasion in the white house..im not sure the exact numbers but i know there are a lot of monies owed...

That's cool with me. :lol:

he should visit the white house...there are 298 people working in the white house and in obamas administration that are delinquint on their taxes..to the tune of 856 billion dollars

here are the correct numbers......298 people delinquent of 856 billion dollars, all token conservatives......

debunked.....another conholer contrived story put to rest.....

Don't let the facts get in the way

Are you foolish enough to believe Rachael Maddow of MSNBCPRAVDA?

LOL!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/31/white-house-defense-visitor-logs-too-unreliable-to-reveal-whether-shulman-actually-visited-157-times/

The Daily Caller first reported on Thursday that White House visitor access records show “Douglas Shulman” with 157 publicly disclosed visits in that time frame. By comparison, no Obama cabinet member comes close in terms of publicly disclosed visits.

The liberal Atlantic website published a piece Friday morning speculating that the number of Shulman’s actual White House visits could be as low as 11, despite widespread coverage of those revelations on Thursday.

“Complicating the picture is the fact that just because a meeting was scheduled and Shulman was cleared to attend it does not mean that he actually went,” wrote The Atlantic, suggesting that Shulman may have skipped out on up to 146 different White House meetings he was expected at — despite his name appearing on the visitors logs for those meetings.

The Atlantic offers no source for that claim, but Dan Pfeiffer — White House senior adviser to the president for strategy and communications — latched onto the article Friday morning on his official White House Twitter account. “Def Worth a Read,” Pfeiffer tweeted, marking the first time the White House has addressed Shulman’s unusually frequent visits.

The claim that White House visitor records might only show information about a visitor’s pre-clearance — and not an actual visit — is not something the White House reveals in its disclosure policy. Additionally, as TheDC has previously reported, not every visit by top administration officials requires that the official physically signs in.

Some visits by top officials are never even noted in the visitors logs. A comparison of the situation room photo from the night of the bin Laden raid — May 1, 2011 — to the visitor logs, for example, shows that several of the officials in the photo never appear in the public access records.

The White House voluntary disclosure policy does reveal that visitor names are often left off the logs for a variety of reasons — listed below — including personal visitors of the president and national security.

While the White House has fought to keep individuals who fall under those exceptions away from the public eye, Friday’s pushback against Shulman’s name appearing 157 times in the logs appears to mark the first time the White House has suggested that visitors who appear in the access records may not have visited at all.

The White House did not respond to The Daily Caller’s multiple requests for comment for clarification, for either this report or Thursday’s.

When asked about Pfeiffer’s tweet in the White House press briefing Friday afternoon, White House Deputy Press Secretary Josh Earnest did not dispute that Shulman visited the White House at least 157 times, only saying that the president was committed to “transparency” and that most of the meetings Shulman attended involved Obamacare.

:D

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/jackpot-brother-obama-campaign-manager-i-attended-white-house-meetings-with-irs-chief-i-was-in-them-video/

Obama Deputy Campaign Manager: I Attended White House Meetings With IRS Chief – "I Was In Them"

… snip …

Stephanie Cutter admitted she had attended meetings with then IRS Chief Douglas Shulman at the White House

… snip …

"I was in them with him. So there's nothing nefarious going on."

Tell you what.

Let's put both Cutter and Shulman under oath and cross check the number of visits, the number of times Obama was present, and the topics that were discussed.

Bet they'll be a lot of "I don't recall"s. :)

Laffin! The daily caller, founded and run by dick cheney's 2 henchmen.

Nobody can show a single lie from Maddow, the DC is wall to wall lies,all the time. Everyday. Propaganda central.

In reality, that gay fake journalist visited the bush WH more than shully.

11=157 CONS=DUMB

I don't believe it will happen soon, but I'll actually be sad if this current crop of conservatives actually starts to care about the truth and facts. Look at the last election, that was a thing of beauty! And they seem like they're doubling down on dumb! :)

11=157 CONS=DUMB

I don't believe it will happen soon, but I'll actually be sad if this current crop of conservatives actually starts to care about the truth and facts. Look at the last election, that was a thing of beauty! And they seem like they're doubling down on dumb! :)

Man u guys just don't give up. Try looking at the facts like the official WH log!!!!!!

I R S Commissioner Visited White House 157 Times

Poor baby. Thought you found a smoking gun again?

Did IRS chief really visit White House 157 times?

The majority of his visits, described as health care reform meetings, were held in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which houses office suites for administration aides. Not unusual considering that the IRS, is charged with issuing and enforcing rules related to the Affordable Care Act, and tax provisions included in the ACA represent the largest set of tax law changes the IRS has had to implement in more than 20 years.

Only five of the 157 visits listed President Obama as the 'visitee'.

I'm sure Shulman, who was appointed by President Bush in 2008 was plotting with Obama to target Conservative groups. LOL

Speaking of Bush, we have no way of knowing how many times Shulman or his predecessor Mark Everson visited the White House since visitor logs for the Bush administration aren't available publically.

The Bush administration actually deleted many of those WH visitor records.

January 10, 2009: A federal judge yesterday rejected the Bush administration's latest attempt to keep secret the identities of White House visitors, and he declared that the government illegally deleted Secret Service computer records.

U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth concluded that the deletions took place before October 2004, when the Secret Service transferred large numbers of entry and exit logs to the White House and then deleted copies of them.

Link

Man, if Obama had done that, you righties would sure have your bloomers in a twist.

Poor baby. Thought you found a smoking gun again?

Did IRS chief really visit White House 157 times?

The majority of his visits, described as health care reform meetings, were held in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, which houses office suites for administration aides. Not unusual considering that the IRS, is charged with issuing and enforcing rules related to the Affordable Care Act, and tax provisions included in the ACA represent the largest set of tax law changes the IRS has had to implement in more than 20 years.

Only five of the 157 visits listed President Obama as the 'visitee'.

I'm sure Shulman, who was appointed by President Bush in 2008 was plotting with Obama to target Conservative groups. LOL

Speaking of Bush, we have no way of knowing how many times Shulman or his predecessor Mark Everson visited the White House since visitor logs for the Bush administration aren't available publically.

The Bush administration actually deleted many of those WH visitor records.

Man, if Obama had done that, you righties would sure have your bloomers in a twist.

So what is it, he visited 11 times or 100+?

Screen%20Shot%202013-05-31%20at%208.26.4

Did you miss this?

Some visits by top officials are never even noted in the visitors logs. A comparison of the situation room photo from the night of the bin Laden raid — May 1, 2011 — to the visitor logs, for example, shows that several of the officials in the photo never appear in the public access records.

And are you really so foolish to believe a word these folks are telling you now?

AFTER ALL THE LIES THEY'VE TOLD ALREADY?

The fact is Shulman told Congress under oath that “There’s absolutely no targeting" at a time when he knew for a fact there was targeting.

Shulman said he didn't remember a single one of those visits ... except for the Easter Roll.

Shulman is a liar.

And Obama is a proven liar.

And most of Obama's staff are liars.

It comes with the territory of being a Democrat.

The ONLY solution to this is an independent counsel with the power to put those who lie in jail.

THEN, we'll find out the truth.

But in the meantime, the IRS should have NOTHING to do with Obamacare.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.