o should drone bomb tea bags, fuux neuz

do a favor for humanity...

So you do think like Obama and want everyone who doesnt think like you silenced and/or killed.

I think we can see who humanity would be better off losing. And it isnt the TEA Party or FOX news. In fact, more Americans seem to be supporting them more these days. And let me guess, that just gets your panties up in a wad doesnt it??

What a foolish hate filled thread to start. To silence the opposition you kill them. Sounds like the Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, etc concept of doing things.

And liberals think this is just fine. Hate filled rants. What happened to the concept of "While I disagree with what you say I will defend to the death your right to say it." Gone from liberal think.

Libs are the ones who want to live in the past. They would love it if there was never a dissenting view from the news like it was before Fox. They hate Fox because they don't kiss O's arse like the msm does. They at least show different views. Fair and balanced baby.