Study Confirms: Liberal Men Are Small in the Pants

A 30 year study has confirmed that liberal men have small penises. The study of 10 million liberal men found an average erect penis length of 1 inch. Although longer than expected it was far below the conservatives men's length of 9.5 inches.

Dr. NightStalker ,MD, PHD, ESQ had this to say: "This study confirms why only liberal men rape children. There's dicks are so small adult women do not even feel them. We have also found that children cannot feel their micro phallus' either which also explains their compulsive support for late term abortion. Liberal men engage in sex with fetus'.

Liberals need to be wiped off the planet NOW.

A 30 year study has confirmed that liberal men have small penises. The study of 10 million liberal men found an average erect penis length of 1 inch. Although longer than expected it was far below the conservatives men's length of 9.5 inches.

Dr. NightStalker ,MD, PHD, ESQ had this to say: "This study confirms why only liberal men rape children. There's dicks are so small adult women do not even feel them. We have also found that children cannot feel their micro phallus' either which also explains their compulsive support for late term abortion. Liberal men engage in sex with fetus'.

Even though this is a coarse attempt at being funny, any male (or female) who thinks that size matters has a lot to learn about the subject, haha

Even though this is a coarse attempt at being funny, any male (or female) who thinks that size matters has a lot to learn about the subject, haha

oh bs... size matters

thats why no one wants your fatazz...

lol

Black men are predominantly liberal, and go to places you'll never reach. So buy your wife lots of flowers, since that's about your only advantage.

So how many penises did you look at in those 30 years to determine that? Sounds like a lot of time on your knees.

i was floating the jefferson river a few years ago...it was early spring. for those of you that dont know, the maddison jefferson and galatin rivers converge at three forks and become the missouri river. well the gallatin joins the other two a few miles down stream...anyway...the water in the jefferson is real warm due to the hot springs...it was nice floating....when we hit the gallatin...(the coldest water in the world) i about froze to death...i damn near drowned in that icy water...my wife was waiting on shore and we got out and drove the 12 miles to the house....my nuts were not in my sack...i shit you not...i dried off at the house and my nards were not in the bag....they didnt reappear for two hours....wierd sh it.

....and you verified these results personally ???

What kind of scientist would I be otherwise?

So how many penises did you look at in those 30 years to determine that? Sounds like a lot of time on your knees.

I sat on a stool.

Black men are predominantly liberal, and go to places you'll never reach. So buy your wife lots of flowers, since that's about your only advantage.

My wife left me. Apparently they like genius' with hollywood good looks but when you turn into a homicidal maniac they move to their mothers place and divorce you for irreconcilable differences and don't give you a second chance and don't return your calls and hook up with your best friend and aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Maybe flowers would have solved it.

i was floating the jefferson river a few years ago...it was early spring. for those of you that dont know, the maddison jefferson and galatin rivers converge at three forks and become the missouri river. well the gallatin joins the other two a few miles down stream...anyway...the water in the jefferson is real warm due to the hot springs...it was nice floating....when we hit the gallatin...(the coldest water in the world) i about froze to death...i damn near drowned in that icy water...my wife was waiting on shore and we got out and drove the 12 miles to the house....my nuts were not in my sack...i shit you not...i dried off at the house and my nards were not in the bag....they didnt reappear for two hours....wierd sh it.

:o

My wife left me. Apparently they like genius' with hollywood good looks but when you turn into a homicidal maniac they move to their mothers place and divorce you for irreconcilable differences and don't give you a second chance and don't return your calls and hook up with your best friend and aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

yeah,,,that best friend that, when your with your wife....she hates his fu cking guts...and screams and yells at you for hanging out with him...soon as she gets pissed of at you,,,she goes and fu cks him...thats why i am only friends with dudes with hot ass wives

yeah,,,that best friend that, when your with your wife....she hates his fu cking guts...and screams and yells at you for hanging out with him...soon as she gets pissed of at you,,,she goes and fu cks him...thats why i am only friends with dudes with hot ass wives

That is genius! :lol:

You married well; she seems to have excellent judgment in people.

Sooooooo..... who did the measuring of 10 million diks???.......DR NightStalker ???

This gives your nik a whole new connotation......LMAO