someone tried to assassinate the president with ricin.

yeah some one try to shoot Hillary in the pu ssy too.lol no but really someone tried to off the president. i guess gun nuts don't want to shoot obama because then their would be gun legislation.

You actually did it?

Enjoy the visit from the secret service. :D

yeah some one try to shoot Hillary in the pu ssy too.lol no but really someone tried to off the president. i guess gun nuts don't want to shoot obama because then their would be gun legislation.

This ricin job sounds like a Chinese to-go order. I would check Wongs togo house.

I heard on the radio that the initial reports were that the dope was a gun nut and he had his panties in a bunch over gun control.

well, if he was a gun nut, he should have shot him. sounds more like he was a ricin nut.

Obama is already killing his own political career, why would this nut try to speed up the process when watching Obama crash and burn slowly is far more fun. I dont like the President but I would never wish him to be killed or hurt. I may not agree with him, but he has every right to be the horrible President he has made of himself. Plus, its so much fun watching his zombies of the Obama Army loose their MINDS watching Obamas political career taking a nose dive.

Not exactly breaking news. One was sent to Mayor Bloomie, the CIA's McLean, VA office, and Fairchild AFB, as well.

Alleged perp is 37(38, depending on source)-year-old Matthew Buquet of Spokane, a registered sex-offender. [image]http://www.kxly.com/image/view/-/20263766/highRes/1/-/h/168/w/300/-/k3utv5/-/Matthew-Buquet.jpg[/image]

"In 1988 Buquet molested his girlfriend's 10-year-old mentally disabled daughter." http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/fbi-keeping-quiet-on-ricin-investigation/-/101214/20284504/-/n2ad4n/-/index.html

Of course the dumbest thing anyone on this planet could do right now is get rid of Obama in ANY way. Can anyone say President Biden??? That retard has no right running a sno-cone maker let alone an entire nation. I hate to say it but I think even Palin would be a better President than that clown.

Now that is a scary thought. Either one of those two in charge of this nation.

Obama is already killing his own political career, why would this nut try to speed up the process when watching Obama crash and burn slowly is far more fun. I dont like the President but I would never wish him to be killed or hurt. I may not agree with him, but he has every right to be the horrible President he has made of himself. Plus, its so much fun watching his zombies of the Obama Army loose their MINDS watching Obamas political career taking a nose dive.

Hey, everybody, look ! A new wing nut. Not that we don't have enough idiots in this forum. But, hey, this guy's right. Obama's political career is definitely on the down swing. Hell, he may not even get re-elected. I guess that's why he's building all those FEMA concentration camps. So he can declare himself President for Life and declare marshal law.

I have to go now. My zombie leader is calling me.

Ricin needs to be injected to be lethal. Whoever sent this needs better information on how to perform mail attacks. Anthrax through the mail, ricin in a dart.

"Gun nuts" don't need "better information"... they have guns!!! :)

Hey, everybody, look ! A new wing nut. Not that we don't have enough idiots in this forum. But, hey, this guy's right. Obama's political career is definitely on the down swing. Hell, he may not even get re-elected. I guess that's why he's building all those FEMA concentration camps. So he can declare himself President for Life and declare marshal law.

I have to go now. My zombie leader is calling me.

This just in: A move that seems to astonish many, Limpbaaah has signed with the known-to-be-evil Yankees. When declaiming the irony of his decision, Limpbaaah stated, "whose your daddy?"

Of course the dumbest thing anyone on this planet could do right now is get rid of Obama in ANY way. Can anyone say President Biden??? That retard has no right running a sno-cone maker let alone an entire nation. I hate to say it but I think even Palin would be a better President than that clown.

Now that is a scary thought. Either one of those two in charge of this nation.

The weird part is the team they surround themselves with is at least as important as their own decision making.

The team Bammy has is the typical, very unremarkable sycophants you would expect a "baby Hitler" to slap together. Can't say shit back to the guy and he thinks he's still got star power. Bad combo.

Ricin is poisonous if it is inhaled, eaten, or injected. It can be dissolved in water or weak acid and added to a drink. It is not absorbed through the skin, so simply touching ricin or getting ricin powder in your eyes will not cause poisoning.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/toxicchemicals/a/ricinpoisoning.htm

It is poisonous, you will get sick from inhalation or ingestion. The amount it takes to become lethally poisoned makes a ricin laced letter a poor choice for an assassination tool. Injection is another matter entirely.