Republican Anger

Why are there only Republicans on yahoo ?

1. They are out of power, weak and feel impotent. What emerges on YA is their pure hatred for the people of this country for voting Republicans out of control. YA makes them feel like their in control if they can lash out at someone, anyone.

2. The republicans are all inside their trailers during the day.

One does not establish a dictatorship, to safeguard a revolution, one invents a revolution to establish the dictatorship.

The Object of Power, is Power
The Object of Persecution, is Persecution
The Object of Torture, is Torture

And since the republicans won't get their way anymore, and because their revolutions and advertising has ceased to mean anything...

The repukes are p)!ssed off..

They're angry because gay people will get married, and they can't stop them
They're angry because blacks have the exact same rights as whites
They're angry because women are human beings

and they're angry because they can't persecute, torture or dictate to them anymore
:)

Everything the repukes have ever said, since the year 2000 has been nothing but garbage designed to scare people.

thats all.

And we're tired of being afraid...

We need to just let these repukes scream and yell all they want, completely ignoring them, and having them NOT be in political office.

Do you? After Lindsay nailed your ass to the floor of your single-wide rats nest, I'd guess not.

No, because I'm not a Republican. I feel so left out and ignored, so I'm going to go cry like a Liberal, and make placards proclaiming my right to a fair share of the whining.

Not until he gets his restraints loosened. :glare:

:lol:

No, because I'm not a Republican. I feel so left out and ignored, so I'm going to go cry like a Liberal, and make placards proclaiming my right to a fair share of the whining.

You're as rethuglican as shit is stinky.

Well here we are in the field and what are we doing our 5th piss test in a row the last 5 month. Wtf??????????? Hey Uncle Sam you want us to deploy or you are suspicious we are on drugs??????? Come on

Quit using your anglehead flashlight as a pipe.