viral video: College Kids Sign Thank You Letter to IRS

Students at the University of Colorado Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obamas reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!

Im asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations, Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

Yes, totally, responded one student. I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.

I love discrimination, chimed in another student.

WATCH: http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4770

Mindless morons.

Students at the University of Colorado Boulder (UCB) signed an enormous thank you card to the Internal Revenue Service for its apparent harassment of conservative groups during the lead-up to President Obamas reelection.

In the viral video, posted on YouTube Tuesday, conservative pundit Caleb Bonham asked students to sign the large card that read Thank you IRS! Tea Party Deserves it!

Im asking people if they want to sign my board thanking the IRS for targeting conservative tea party and religious organizations, Bonham explained in the video.

Several students enthusiastically added signatures and personal messages.

Yes, totally, responded one student. I read about that. I thought it was pretty funny that the IRS was doing the right thing but the wrong thing at the same time.

I love discrimination, chimed in another student.

WATCH: http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4770

Mindless morons.

WHO

THE

HELL

GIVES

A

FUCK?

Good god neither the dimwitted gunnut nor nana got the message of the story or the students.

a smoking trail of scalp right down the middle of their heads....

So then, what was the story?

Good god neither the dimwitted gunnut nor nana got the message of the story or the students.

You are the moron here. Quit TRYING to be smarter than everybody. You're not.

At least keep up.

Every time somebody else is stupid. Post a different theme a couple times a month for variety.

You are the moron here. Quit TRYING to be smarter than everybody. You're not.

At least keep up.

Every time somebody else is stupid. Post a different theme a couple times a month for variety.

I think Dano must have brain damage. Poor fool.

No, we got it. It's perfectly OK to discriminate as long as it's someone else. :lol:

since universities are indoctrinating our children...should they be getting tax dollars?

This raises a very good point.

There is no doubt that many universities are pushing a particular political agenda.

In which case they are no different than what is claimed about the Tea Party.

And universities don't pay taxes.

Harvard has tens of billions of dollars in endowment funds (http://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/the-short-list-college/articles/2012/11/27/10-colleges-with-largest-financial-endowments ) that are invested in stocks, etc.

And they pay no tax on any gains from that property.

Neither federal or state.

In some cases, not even property taxes are paid by universities.

Furthermore, the people who donate to these universities get a tax break.

Perhaps if liberals insist of treating conservative organizations unfairly, we should go after the liberal universities out of principle.

Just saying …

:D