The Gun Fondlers will not march on Washington

Instead they're going to march on each state capital to demand the "orderly dissolution of the federal government".

...patriots all...

...A new American revolution is long overdue. This revolution has been brewing in the hearts and minds of the people for many years, but this Independence Day, it shall take a new form as the American Revolutionary Army will march on each state capital to demand that the governors of these 50 states immediately initiate the process of an orderly dissolution of the federal government through secession and reclamation of federally held property. Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible.

The time to sit idly by has passed. To remain neutral is to be complicit, just doing your job is not an excuse, and the line in the sand has been drawn between the people, and the criminals in Washington, D.C. While some timid souls will say that it is too early, that we can solve this problem through democratic means provided by government, that current levels of taxation are reasonable for the services provided, and that the crimes of this government are merely a tolerable nuisance, it may already be too late...

From http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/05/29/2075191/leader-of-armed-march-on-washington-calls-for-revolutionary-army-to-topple-government/

cc

Instead they're going to march on each state capital to demand the "orderly dissolution of the federal government".

...patriots all...

...A new American revolution is long overdue. This revolution has been brewing in the hearts and minds of the people for many years, but this Independence Day, it shall take a new form as the American Revolutionary Army will march on each state capital to demand that the governors of these 50 states immediately initiate the process of an orderly dissolution of the federal government through secession and reclamation of federally held property. Should one whole year from this July 4th pass while the crimes of this government are allowed to continue, we may have passed the point at which non-violent revolution becomes impossible.

The time to sit idly by has passed. To remain neutral is to be complicit, just doing your job is not an excuse, and the line in the sand has been drawn between the people, and the criminals in Washington, D.C. While some timid souls will say that it is too early, that we can solve this problem through democratic means provided by government, that current levels of taxation are reasonable for the services provided, and that the crimes of this government are merely a tolerable nuisance, it may already be too late...

From http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/05/29/2075191/leader-of-armed-march-on-washington-calls-for-revolutionary-army-to-topple-government/

cc

That's just terrible when people try to lobby other people, especially those who call themselves Patriots, but if they call themselves comrades, it's ok.

Vietnam+War+protest.jpg

"Think Progress"? Isn't that the regressive version of Breitbart?

Some quality sites you folks frequent, no wonder.............................

Well, given that the only thing I posted that wasn't mine was a quote from the nice Mr. Kokesh, your criticism is a little silly.

cc

We marched on our state capitals in January, in the freezing cold, all across America.

And Adam Kokesh was no where to be found.

He doesn't speak for me, and he doesn't speak for gun owners in general

He is an anti-American attention monger, and little else,,,,

...patriots all...

cc

It will be interesting to see if these people have convictions. BUT are they wrong? Is it a partisan issue or everybody's issue? Is it patriotic & in the spirit of our founding fathers? At least it won't hurt if they are headed for failure. Americans just don't care about chit. They sit idly by as government takes complete fascist control of this nation. I think I have to give them a go, for everything but the threat of succession. The threat should be cut off taxation & bring the Mafia-style giant government to its knees.

We just had OWs, they were beaten by the media & government at every turn.

We marched on our state capitals in January, in the freezing cold, all across America.

And Adam Kokesh was no where to be found.

He doesn't speak for me, and he doesn't speak for gun owners in general

He is an anti-American attention monger, and little else,,,,

Why don't you take that phony fking picture and shove it up your ass! If nothing else, reduce it to a postage stamp size and stop chewing up band width. Thought you were some kind of an LF hot shot around here. Act like it.

Are you a reader of either? Apparently if you can compare. Or of at least one of them?

Why don't you take that phony fking picture and shove it up your ass! If nothing else, reduce it to a postage stamp size and stop chewing up band width. Thought you were some kind of an LF hot shot around here. Act like it.

You can turn off signatures if mine offends you so much

As far as it being "phony", well, when did chickie, the queen of fake pics, ever run from a "phony" one?

Do you miss her?

Want to see her come back?

Well, given that the only thing I posted that wasn't mine was a quote from the nice Mr. Kokesh, your criticism is a little silly.

cc

Actually clicked on the link. "Think Progress" is definately the regressive version of Breitbart.

So how would you classify the guy you quoted? Patriot, unAmerican, rabble rouser, idiot, brilliant or what? I ask because you seem to fancy the phrase "gun fondler" in addition to supporting a doped out America. In this case, this guy was apparently in jail for pot and likes the second amendment. Where does this fall in your whacky world?

For the record, anyone fondling a gun has issues, as does the dope smokers (unless there's a medical aspect).

cc

I challenged that moran to show a single lie that thinkprogress has ever wrot, and he ran.

I then repeated the challenge to the other RW braindead megaphones here, and they ran. Crickets.

Are you a reader of either? Apparently if you can compare. Or of at least one of them?

I'll ocassionally click a link to one or the other, as I did in this case for accuracy's sake. They're both soap opera sites for their respective minority crowd.

I challenged that moran to show a single lie that thinkprogress has ever wrot, and he ran.

I then repeated the challenge to the other RW braindead megaphones here, and they ran. Crickets.

You haven't challenged squat. The only challenge in your world is trying to get your synapses to work.

Also, learn how to spell you illiterate dope.

Go lick a boot.

Unlike Marching on DC with loaded rifles, this is totally legal, and will be much more effective. And will get much more media coverage.

Many out there, including myself, have been proposing this. Glad to see this idea is gaining momentum.

The little boy fondlers on the left hate free speech. As this thread, and the many other anti free speech threads, created by the little boy fondlers on the left here, proves.

Nah, I fail to see a comparison. I signed up at the subversive Anti-American Breitbart website, and posted the truth about benghazi, and the commie huggers yanked my post. So no,.........they are not about 1st Amendment rights or Americanism, just anothe con commie hugging station for the misinformed rightwing.