Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Trying To Make The Most Of Our Forum

Reputation points  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to reputation system to work?

• "Like" or unlike
    • Positive or negative points
    • We don't need no stinking reputation system
  2. 2. Should members be able to give themselves points

• Yes
    • No

Have you checked your dick cheese or your gaping anus? What's up with that avatar you goat drilling leg humper? You are one homely butt snorkler.

Still waiting for that sandwich....... Your husband needs to beat your ass and teach you some manners.

Extra mayo. Don't forget.

Still waiting for that sandwich....... Your husband needs to beat your ass and teach you some manners.

My Clemmy® has not made an honest woman of me yet, so I don't have a husband. He's more like my keeper.

Extra mayo. Don't forget.

Mayo? I suspect you prefer something like this on your sandwiches:

Goat+Smegma.jpg

My Clemmy® has not made an honest woman of me yet, so I don't have a husband. He's more like my keeper.Mayo? I suspect you prefer something like this on your sandwiches:

Goat+Smegma.jpg

UNCLE BOB'S!!!!! :D

if this forum is going to have "reputation points" then the mods should not be able to place names on members avatars/accounts nor mess with them

LOFL. That gave me a belly laugh!

How does this differ from the silly popularity polls I have seen over the years. We hate this person...we like this person...etc...like this post...don't like that post, etc???

It differs in that your mother's smelly vadge is not getting gang raped by bikers.

That's different and new.

It's like calling the septic tank, the honey bucket.

And in your rant, you left out that many of the forum members troll honey buckets, rest areas and truck stops for man-sex. Keeps my staff of valiant volunteers quite busy, I dare say.

Also, cunt (took a little effort, but bypassed the censor). :)

There should be a multi-tier system, so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves, and more thoughtful people aren't distracted by them.

At least two levels.

Regarding the "like" choice, trolls and idiots will vote for each other, so it'd be kind of pointless to have.

I would not be surprized if the worst liars,bigots,idiots ended up with plus points. The loons and goons seem the majority as is.

DAILY....seriously.....I see folks do the bypass so they can FLAUNT the F word,the N Word. Why have an auto censor if bypassing it is fine as long as yo waste a minute to do it? Obscene insult...death threats.....slurs against gays or religions? This site is like... I get to yell at Neo-Nazi psychotics,....they yell back......it's like prison with a better menu.

A RATING system where half the votes are for the WORST examples of sociopathic madness? How's that improve stuff? It.'s like calling the septic tank, the honey bucket.

When standards are way less than minimally civil or sane...how does anyone expect to RATE the best or worst? If Abe Lincoln rose from the grave, made a great post...he'd get insulted, called a n-----r lover, and a few guys would say they wanted to shoot him.

NHB is like the big battle in Lord Of The Rings...with the odd diconnect that they ARGUE and never a real face to face battle...just...the ATTITUDE....this is like the most hostile divorce...moved to HELL and you pointlessly argue and nobody listens and nothing is learned.

I give it a +2

Yeah, things get ugly sometimes.

Getting to There from Here could be a problem, but once a two-tiered system was established, presumably the riff raff could be kept in the lower tier by majority vote of the upper tier.

I use the Ignore feature generously, but general discussion becomes almost impossible when hopeless trolls and utter idiots spam up threads.

I've considered leaving the board at times out of frustration.

There should be a multi-tier system, so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves, and more thoughtful people aren't distracted by them.

At least two levels.

Regarding the "like" choice, trolls and idiots will vote for each other, so it'd be kind of pointless to have.

"so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves"...you mean like the "Liberals Only Forum" ?

Getting to There from Here could be a problem, but once a two-tiered system was established, presumably the riff raff could be kept in the lower tier by majority vote of the upper tier.

I use the Ignore feature generously, but general discussion becomes almost impossible when hopeless trolls and utter idiots spam up threads.

Whiner!

"so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves"...you mean like the "Liberals Only Forum" ?

No, he means like he does here in NHB.

346569t.jpg

I'm ignoring him, so he just talks to himself.

• Upvote 1

crimsongulf, on 12 May 2013 - 20:02, said:

Because there is not a dislike button.

I've not seen it stop you from bitching about a post.... :lol:

That's kind of all he ever does, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

I like the system you put in place chuck, however it seems to be broken for me.

cant like anything cause it says I have reached my limit for the day. I haven't been on in a few days

either its broke or someone hacked my acct.

This, from a repetitive cut and paste clown - you conbaggers are ALWAYS sources of abundant irony, Glory Hole.

Have you checked your dick cheese or your gaping anus? What's up with that avatar you goat drilling leg humper? You are one homely butt snorkler.

I would give you a like for that post!!! LMAO!!!

I don't see a place for points/liking

Ahh, just give me a hug and that will be good enough!!

Had a lil fun the other day. Out in the Delta you get mosquitoes. Darn things (a few) swimming in my chlorinated pool! Anyway, the remedy is a few squirts of Dawn liquid dish soap. This breaks the surface tension and they drown & meet the pool filter system. Anyway, I figured I should give my lil bar fish fountain a shot as well!!! He was blowing bubbles for two days!!! lol!

So far it all seems thumbs down or a nay vote....

How do you want to reputation system to work?
  1. "Like" or unlike (12 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Positive or negative points (11 votes [26.19%])

Percentage of vote: 26.19%

3. bullet_star_rated.png We don't need no stinking reputation system (19 votes [45.24%])

Percentage of vote: 45.24%

Should members be able to give themselves points
  1. Yes (3 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

2. bullet_star_rated.png No (39 votes [92.86%])