Trying To Make The Most Of Our Forum

Reputation points  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to reputation system to work?

• "Like" or unlike
    • Positive or negative points
    • We don't need no stinking reputation system
  2. 2. Should members be able to give themselves points

• Yes
    • No

Personally, I think the forum is going great. It would be cool if there was an iPhone app? Don't know if we can make that happen.. But it's pretty annoying posting on safari

Why is safari annoying? Am I missing the good shit? :o

Why is safari annoying? Am I missing the good shit? :o

Just speaking from experience, apps are usually more phone friendly than trying to use a mobile site. Better connection and features are easier to use on the go.

Kids are so lazy these days!

In my day we didn't even have smart phones and all these fancy pants apps!

Blame that good for nothing "generation y" LOL

TheAmerican, on 12 May 2013 - 01:23, said:

A feature I will bring in, is Private Messaging.

I too, would like to see this happen, and so far it is the only thing The Boss is over ruling me on.

Perhaps TheAmerican should check my siggy.

Because there is not a dislike button.

Lucky you. :P

There should be a multi-tier system, so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves, and more thoughtful people aren't distracted by them.

At least two levels.

Regarding the "like" choice, trolls and idiots will vote for each other, so it'd be kind of pointless to have.

I would not be surprized if the worst liars,bigots,idiots ended up with plus points. The loons and goons seem the majority as is.

DAILY....seriously.....I see folks do the bypass so they can FLAUNT the F word,the N Word. Why have an auto censor if bypassing it is fine as long as yo waste a minute to do it? Obscene insult...death threats.....slurs against gays or religions? This site is like... I get to yell at Neo-Nazi psychotics,....they yell back......it's like prison with a better menu.

A RATING system where half the votes are for the WORST examples of sociopathic madness? How's that improve stuff? It.'s like calling the septic tank, the honey bucket.

When standards are way less than minimally civil or sane...how does anyone expect to RATE the best or worst? If Abe Lincoln rose from the grave, made a great post...he'd get insulted, called a n-----r lover, and a few guys would say they wanted to shoot him.

NHB is like the big battle in Lord Of The Rings...with the odd diconnect that they ARGUE and never a real face to face battle...just...the ATTITUDE....this is like the most hostile divorce...moved to HELL and you pointlessly argue and nobody listens and nothing is learned.

I give it a +2

DAILY....seriously.....I see folks do the bypass so they can FLAUNT the F word,the N Word. Why have an auto censor if bypassing it is fine as long as yo waste a minute to do it?

Takes less than a fucking second.

I would not be surprized if the worst liars,bigots,idiots ended up with plus points. The loons and goons seem the majority as is.

DAILY....seriously.....I see folks do the bypass so they can FLAUNT the F word,the N Word. Why have an auto censor if bypassing it is fine as long as yo waste a minute to do it? Obscene insult...death threats.....slurs against gays or religions? This site is like... I get to yell at Neo-Nazi psychotics,....they yell back......it's like prison with a better menu.

A RATING system where half the votes are for the WORST examples of sociopathic madness? How's that improve stuff? It.'s like calling the septic tank, the honey bucket.

When standards are way less than minimally civil or sane...how does anyone expect to RATE the best or worst? If Abe Lincoln rose from the grave, made a great post...he'd get insulted, called a n-----r lover, and a few guys would say they wanted to shoot him.

NHB is like the big battle in Lord Of The Rings...with the odd diconnect that they ARGUE and never a real face to face battle...just...the ATTITUDE....this is like the most hostile divorce...moved to HELL and you pointlessly argue and nobody listens and nothing is learned.

I give it a +2

OMFG.... Suck a dick and get it over with already... Geez.

Sand in vagina clean up in isle 4.

Seriously, shintao and Cannonpointer?

8wbms0.jpg

Clem, "There should be a multi-tier system, so trolls and idiots can talk to themselves, and more thoughtful people aren't distracted by them "

They already have one. It's called ignore. LOL

6oe98k.jpg

I don't know why your setting was different from everybody else's , but it said "disable from status updates" and was checked "yes" instead of no.

I think that every time I looked at it before, I wasn't reading it right, thinking that "yes" meant it was OK to do, not disable it.

I finally checked your settings against someone else's line by line in separate tabs, until I found the discrepancy,,,,

Nice follow up Chuck.

I've reached my limit and never voted lol

I have reached my limit of you too. I'm glad to see that My Clemmy® has a gold star that says 'popular'. It's about time he was shown the appreciation he so rightly deserves.

5nrq61.jpg

• Upvote 1