I Got All The Bengazi Cover Up Evidence.

Wait one minute...Obama called it an "act of terror" on September 12. That is reason enough right there to impeach. Because that was a lie, or aaaaah, it was true, or he's a Muslim. You know what I mean. I'll get back to you after I watch Hannity. I DVR'd it.

There are questions worthy of asking. There was a systemic failure in the security of our outposts in that nation. However most of what you hear from the right is an early attack on the Hillary 2016 campaign. If it was more than that there would have been more of an out cry about the lies that got us into Iraq and others.

There are questions worthy of asking. There was a systemic failure in the security of our outposts in that nation. However most of what you hear from the right is an early attack on the Hillary 2016 campaign. If it was more than that there would have been more of an out cry about the lies that got us into Iraq and others.

Wrong. Let the truth go where it will.

This was a state department fiasco, and Hillary was in charge of that department.

It makes sense that questions are pointed her way first.

LOL! You must be smoking something if you think Hillary will run. But Michelle ... :D

Hillary will run and has a big early lead over"whoever". The Retard-publicans...will ...weed out the guys who are at all honest or smart...again. Again they will spend a half billion to brainwash America..and again...will fail because the GOP is getting IDENTIFIED with the sort of clowns and creeps found on NHB....bleating lies,bigotry...random madness.

Seems the phone got answered ... then they all just went back to sleep.

The amount of irony in that ad is stunning.

Thing is, I think Hillary didn't go back to sleep.

But those Americans in Benghazi probably would have been better off if she had.

But she certainly got the part about Obama missing his 3 am call right.

I wonder if Michelle is who insisted he ignore it.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2013/05/republicans-hold-hearings-about-hillary-clintons-poll-numbers.html

Wait one minute...Obama called it an "act of terror" on September 12. That is reason enough right there to impeach. Because that was a lie, or aaaaah, it was true, or he's a Muslim. You know what I mean. I'll get back to you after I watch Hannity. I DVR'd it.

Obama also did say, "we will bring those "folks" to justice". All I can conclude is, we are dealing with the "Folk Terrorist" movement; probably the very worst kind, since they are inclined to carry rocket propelled grenade launchers - automatic weapons - and set up mortar sites at protests.

Hillary will run and has a big early lead over"whoever". The Retard-publicans...will ...weed out the guys who are at all honest or smart...again. Again they will spend a half billion to brainwash America..and again...will fail because the GOP is getting IDENTIFIED with the sort of clowns and creeps found on NHB....bleating lies,bigotry...random madness.

I am sure every American who may be posted in a 3rd world shiit hole takes comfort in knowing Hillary is on the job. Bengazi, who's Bengazi?

So if the attack had been planned and carried out by a troop of Boy Scouts, it would have still been an act of terror, correct? If a pack of geriatrics stormed the compound, it would have been an "act or terror". Gotta watch those grannies; once they get hooked on the crochet, they are capable of anything.

#1 nothing

#2 nothing

#3 nothing

lets impeach.

Question: Have you ever been in a situation where you knew a team being deployed was necessary to keep you alive? I have been, but I was fortunate that the people I depended on were allowed to actually do their job.

LOL! You must be smoking something if you think Hillary will run. But Michelle ... :D

She will run, she can't help herself. If the right didn't think so why the concerted effort? Why the admissions to their friends?

Michelle is a moron who will not make it past the primaries this time either.