Sign in to follow this  
tommy

Its Not Looking Good For Bengazi Conspiracy Theorist.

Poor Goofboy....still crying and whining about Benghazi. He's gotten absolutely no political traction from it and it makes him very very angry.

That's what the poor shlub gets for trying to politicize a tragedy.

Kind of like Sandy Hook huh,,,,,

Just the opposite actually.

90 % of americans wanted at least background checks to try to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

Conservatives: We support the gun lobby and the gun lobby only.

SNL suggests Issa bring in Jodi Arias to goose the media coverage

OJ would do even better!

:)

act of terror. how plain you got to say it before republicans will get it.

Obama admitted on 60 Minutes the day after this speech that he purposely "went out of his way" to avoid calling this terrorism.

You can't spin your Master's statement.

Poor Goofboy....still crying and whining about Benghazi. He's gotten absolutely no political traction from it and it makes him very very angry.

That's what the poor shlub gets for trying to politicize a tragedy.

What you can't do is refute the fact that this story isn't going away, no matter how badly you wanted it to.

So, of course in your impotence, you attack me. :yawn:

Just the opposite actually.

90 % of americans wanted at least background checks to try to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

We have background checks, or didn't you even know that? Now tell me how any background check would have made Newtown any different.

Conservatives: We support the gun lobby and the gun lobby only.

We support lawful citizens' right to bear arms without government harrassment of them. You hate that - understood.

We support protecting our kids with solutions that work. You hate that, too.

We support enforcing our existing laws rather than letting gun toting criminals plea down and walk.

We support revitalizatiion of mental health laws to keep dangerous people at bay.

We support all these actual solutions - you support none of them. So what you said is just another in your long list of usual lies.

"we have background checks" really? in every part of the country? Gunshows have background checks?, are they the same in every state?

"we have background checks" really? in every part of the country? Gunshows have background checks?, are they the same in every state?

Yes. It's a federal law, that was called the Brady Bill.

"We support lawful citizens' right to bear arms without government harrassment of them" Lawful citizens should have the right to have guns in their homes to protect themselves, Guns however are dangerous and as such should be registered. I work for Verizon and we have the name and address of everyone who has a Verizon phone and I would not consider a cell phone dangerous-(except in the hands of a teen ager who is ringing up gigs of data not under wi fi which her parents will have to pay for later)

"We support lawful citizens' right to bear arms without government harrassment of them" Lawful citizens should have the right to have guns in their homes to protect themselves, Guns however are dangerous and as such should be registered. I work for Verizon and we have the name and address of everyone who has a Verizon phone and I would not consider a cell phone dangerous-(except in the hands of a teen ager who is ringing up gigs of data not under wi fi which her parents will have to pay for later)

You're a private company selling a product that has a phone number. Your company having your customer's phone address SO YOU CAN PROVIDE THEM SERVICE has nothing to do with guns.

Your phone number is not registered with the federal government, and frankly the comparison is absurd.

"Yes. It's a federal law, that was called the Brady Bill" well I guess that goes to Larry's next statement "we support enforcing our existing laws rather than letting gun toting criminals plea down and walk" The fact is we are not supporting our existing laws and that includes Background checks, when congress votes on if we should have background checks that means then know it is not being enforced, and when the nra says anyone should be allowed to buy a gun they know it is not being enforced and want to keep it that way.

Again, you don't dispute a word of what I said. obama never described the attack as a terrorist attack but he did describe it multiple times as a 'senseless act of violence.' He never called the attackers an organized terrorist group, either, but he knew they were. As a matter of fact, his administration spiked any reference and instead, made up a story about a video.

What universe do live in?

He included terrorist in his description, you weird denier, i guess english isn't your native language.

But he should not have called it a terrorist attack because no one. Knew at the time, get it?

I mean, i honestly think there's something mentally "wrong" with u. You deny the obvious repeatedly, ignore verbatim refutations, ignore facts backed up by links, and keep coming back for more.

Why have none of the cons acknowleged that Bush had 13 benghazis but no one yelled incompetance or coverup?

"We support revitalizatiion of mental health laws to keep dangerous people at bay" Revialization? Ok, The fact is Regan thought mental health care was to expensive and cut spending dramatically. thousands of crazies were let out and unstable people today are not able to get help and are on the streets. They are able to buy guns at stores, shows and get them from their unstable mom. Supporting mental health laws and doing something about it are two different things

"Yes. It's a federal law, that was called the Brady Bill" well I guess that goes to Larry's next statement "we support enforcing our existing laws rather than letting gun toting criminals plea down and walk" The fact is we are not supporting our existing laws and that includes Background checks, when congress votes on if we should have background checks that means then know it is not being enforced, and when the nra says anyone should be allowed to buy a gun they know it is not being enforced and want to keep it that way.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Do yourself a favor and stop thinking with your emotions and educate yourself regarding the facts of the subject.

We don't enforce our existing laws. When people falsify background check information on the forms they have to fill out to buy a gun, the Department of Justice doesn't prosecute that crime.

What universe do live in?

He included terrorist in his description, you weird denier, i guess english isn't your native language.

But he should not have called it a terrorist attack because no one. Knew at the time, get it?

I mean, i honestly think there's something mentally "wrong" with u. You deny the obvious repeatedly, ignore verbatim refutations, ignore facts backed up by links, and keep coming back for more.

Why have none of the cons acknowleged that Bush had 13 benghazis but no one yelled incompetance or coverup?

You're wrong. They knew immediately that it was terrorism.

There is no reason for you to continue repeating these lies when the truth has been shown.

And why do you continue to repeat this nonsense about Bush? Did Bush get told an attack had started, and then head off to bed so he could campaign the next day in Vegas? Did he sit by and do NOTHING while 7 hours later Americans were still dying?

"We support all these actual solutions" that's good to know , it puts you one step above congress, don't cheer though cause their approval rating is like 11%. Do you support the army going in and taking everyone's guns away, from the collector to the criminal-to hard core you say?, not libertarian enough you say? Do you want to get rid of gun laws altogether? To wild west you say, or maybe you are happy with that? 90% of Americans agree that "enforceable" background checks should be in place-If 100 Americans were in a desert dying of thirst and a pristine lake appeared in front of them prob only 70% would agree to drink from it!

Perhaps we need to discuss why we in American need 300 mil guns and perhaps after figuring out the problem we can work on a solution.

We have background checks, or didn't you even know that?

more lies from the right. You do make it a habit.

CNN went into a gun show and bought an arsensel of weapons without having a background check...but also w/o even providing ID.

You're only 100% wrong. Your usual %.

Obama admitted on 60 Minutes the day after this speech that he purposely "went out of his way" to avoid calling this terrorism.

You can't spin your Master's statement.

What you can't do is refute the fact that this story isn't going away, no matter how badly you wanted it to.

So, of course in your impotence, you attack me. :yawn:

Your obsession with this story is hilarious....b/c you can care less about anyone's life...we know that. You just want a piece of Obama since you couldn't beat him in an election. That much written in stone.

Issa today on Meet the Press: "We're not attacking the president or Hillary."

You do learn your lying lessons well from your heroes in Congress.

"We support protecting our kids with solutions that work" I agree 100% our children's protection should be paramount. I would be in favor of a "highly qualified" guard to work at our elementary schools. We had better be prepared to shell out tax payer money though if we really want that, what I do not want to see is teachers carrying guns that could be stolen or usedbya unstable teacher. How many parents though want an armed guard at a school? Maybe 90%? Oh no that is the people who want background checks

what I do not want to see is teachers carrying guns that could be stolen or usedbya unstable teacher.

And teachers on the whole...don't want them either.

More likely if kids knew there were guns in the school...they'd find a way to get them....someway...somehow.

We'd see the OK Corral with kids shooting kids IN SCHOOLS on a daily basis.

So anyone who advocates putting guns is the schools is a moron...pure and simple. Plus 95% of teachers....wouldn't want to be responsible for guns in their classrooms.They know it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Upvote 1

You're a private company selling a product that has a phone number. Your company having your customer's phone address SO YOU CAN PROVIDE THEM SERVICE has nothing to do with guns.

Your phone number is not registered with the federal government, and frankly the comparison is absurd.

My point was that if you think the gov could not get ahold of Verizon's addresses in short order than it is you who is deluded, if you think that your privacy is somehow just now being invaded because the gov wants to register your gn than you are being naïve,and living in Disney land-perhaps that is why they call you goofy

Between the IRS targeting conservative groups, Fast and Furious, Bengazi, and naught but deceit, deception, and lies from the highest points in government this is the most corrupt administration since the Nixon Administration by far.

-NW

As I said, I have suspected a Nixon streak in BO for sometime now. He just isn't as good at it.

Nothing matches the Bush and Reagan administrations for corruption.

Nothing ....

These dirtbags make Nixon look like an alter boy

So anyone who advocates putting guns in the schools is a moron...pure and simple. Plus 95% of teachers....wouldn't want to be responsible for guns in their classrooms.They know it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Republicans are proud to be tagged as the morons, plain and simple

Above all, simple, like no more than one page.

Your obsession with this story is hilarious....b/c you can care less about anyone's life...we know that. You just want a piece of Obama since you couldn't beat him in an election. That much written in stone.

Issa today on Meet the Press: "We're not attacking the president or Hillary."

You do learn your lying lessons well from your heroes in Congress.

:yawn:

When are you going to bring some facts to the table?

Oh wait, what WAS I thinking... Imagine ES with facts.. BWWAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAa