byebyecons

Just Wasted 6 Hours Of My Life

Watching a live feed of the Benghazi hearings, commercial free, non interrupted on Huff Post.

WHERE'S THE F**KING BEEF

Absolutely no new testimoney other then the fact that Thompson met with the cons on several occasions but refused to meet with any democrats before the hearing. Looks a little slanted to me.

lmao.... no shlt.... 6 hrs....those meth head BaggerCons spend 6 days at a time on here....

7000 posts in less than a year....

The irony is a little thick.

You know what? When investigations and claims of wrongdoing from congressman turn out to be without merit or unsupportable, they should be reprimanded by the ethics commitee.

put up...or get written up.

My dick is REALLY thick. Why don't you suck it?

well it aint like you did anything with your pathetic lib life before the hearings...

but bigsky, you're here 86% more often than him. And you have a 4% rate for posts that make any damned sense or make a point.

You should stfu and continue using lithium to remain calm enuf to post..

It wasn't wasted time. You got to see barak obogus, kegleg Clinton and the administration get their credibility shredded. Probably the best investment of your time you ever made...unless you didn't learn anything

I figured the huge lead up and statements made by Senators that "the dam is ready to break on Benghazi" that at least one piece of new evidence would be submitted.

Notice no claims of new damning material has been offered by the NHB cons tonight?

Guess they are waiting for Faux Snooze and Right Wingnut Radio to tell them what was new and damning. LOL

Watching a live feed of the Benghazi hearings, commercial free, non interrupted on Huff Post.

WHERE'S THE F**KING BEEF

Absolutely no new testimoney other then the fact that Thompson met with the cons on several occasions but refused to meet with any democrats before the hearing. Looks a little slanted to me.

I wasted 43 years listening to experts of reality direct what I needed to do to not need social security when I reach 62, 64, 67. I followed their rules and 8 months before I reached 59 and a half the economy tanks because these self annointed experts didn't educate the public about what real is, just what reality could become if every body believed words define life as it exists and the few leading the way lead from behind blaming everything but what they did doing what everyone else does interpreted a different way philosophically.

I do not have what I had 43 years ago to do it all over with, physically and mentally I figured out how humanity has made fools of every genration of my ancestry including myself.

What does what I am talking about have to do with Benghanzi? corrupted leadership selling the fellowship down the river of no return.

WHERE'S THE F**KING BEEF

Yes, withholding information, not being transparent, WTF!!!

I wasted 43 years listening to experts of reality direct what I needed to do to not need social security when I reach 62, 64, 67. I followed their rules and 8 months before I reached 59 and a half the economy tanks because these self annointed experts didn't educate the public about what real is, just what reality could become if every body believed words define life as it exists and the few leading the way lead from behind blaming everything but what they did doing what everyone else does interpreted a different way philosophically.

I do not have what I had 43 years ago to do it all over with, physically and mentally I figured out how humanity has made fools of every genration of my ancestry including myself.

What does what I am talking about have to do with Benghanzi? corrupted leadership selling the fellowship down the river of no return.

When you're right, you're right, sole result.

You expect to impress anyone who posts in LF with a measly 6 hours wasted?

classic,,,,

And more classic,,,,

but bigsky, you're here 86% more often than him. And you have a 4% rate for posts that make any damned sense or make a point.

You should stfu and continue using lithium to remain calm enuf to post..

aint it amazing...im here 86% more often...and getting 100% more accomplished in real life....

Did Obama call Benghazi? After all he called the NBA guy to congratulate him on coming out as a homo!!!!

WHERE'S THE F**KING BEEF

How do you waste part of a life that doesn't exist?

WTF? Where do you find this crap? LOL

On the internets. LOL