brcon

South Carolina Still No 1 banned word State In The Nation

man stop Obama is proving any swinging d!ck can function as a politician and do the job

You focus way too much of swinging dicks.

If you actually KNOW anything at ALL about governence,politics,economics....it's time to share that...rather than such empty bullcrap.

If "any swinging dick" can make it.....howcome Mitt failed when he's the white rich guy with huge $$ trying to buy the Presidency for him? Seems that sort of messes up your theory.

Funny....when most folks think of Sanford...the words "Swinger" and "Dick" naturally come to mind.

You focus way too much of swinging dicks.

If you actually KNOW anything at ALL about governence,politics,economics....it's time to share that...rather than such empty bullcrap.

If "any swinging dick" can make it.....howcome Mitt failed when he's the white rich guy with huge $$ trying to buy the Presidency for him? Seems that sort of messes up your theory.

Funny....when most folks think of Sanford...the words "Swinger" and "Dick" naturally come to mind.

hey fan of a loser in OSU, falling to mighty Gators in BBall and football allowing them back to back with a football National trophy sandwiched inbetween ha.

any swinging pecker can make it once they are elected. It is winning a majority of the votes with alot of mentally chaleenged voters not knowing what is best for the country. Is it sustainable?

CHARGE THREE: DERELICTION OF DUTY

Yes, yes, I know there was a scandal. I wasn't referring to that, but to his overall record as governor.

It looked pretty good to me.

Am I having a problem getting through to you?

Yes, yes, I know there was a scandal. I wasn't referring to that, but to his overall record as governor.

It looked pretty good to me.

Am I having a problem getting through to you?

What was so great? Examples?

I cited WIki, which noted how hard on spending he was, even to the point of fighting his own party.

South Carolina ex-gov Mark Sanford has won the special election to the House of Reps over Eliz Colbert. Goes to show that So Carolina, home of Lindsey Graham, Jim DeMint and dirty politics, remains the No 1 state for knuckle draggers and mouth breathers. If Hitler ran on the Repub ticket there, he would win in a landslide.

Well if she is as dingy as Stephen Colbert I wouldn't want her representing me either.

Clinton wasn't impeached for an affair, liar.

He was impeached because he committed many felonies and impeachable acts.

And you stupid monbats still defend him.

He was impeached for lying about an affair.

You could try naming all those felonies and impeachable acts, which you won't do, because, as you've said, "I've named them all many times." Uh huh.

I am assuming the title includes fu(ked up where banned word goes??????????????????????????

No,

I don't want anything that looks like ANY of the seven words you can't say on television in thread titles,,,,

Questions?