eclectic skeptic

Another Rw Talking Point Bites The Dust

You didn't answer any of my points.

You also skipped over my points from the previous post.

You seem to avoid answering hard questions. You just make new ones.

$2000 a month is close to minimum wage...you can make that sitting at a security guard post or tending a bridge, or greeting customers at walmart, or holding a sign on the road.

How does your brother know ANYTHING about this guy, or the fact that he "smokes pot all day" ($300 a month) and how much his income is? "Hi mail carrier! I smoke weed all day and make $751 a month!"

I know, you won't answer.

I apologize. I misread what you wrote and what I repeated thinking $2000 every two weeks instead of a month. When you put it that way, it makes our friend even sorry-ier than we once thought.

As I said, our friend and his other two buddies hang out all day. When the mailman comes by, they love to shoot the crap. He'll admit right away what's in his government check and will admit he's heading to the package store to get it cashed and pick up some beer.

As for the pot, I don't expect he buys his own. His buddy will panhandle on the corner every now and then. Not sure if he buys it. I've never really inquired.

How's that Republican obstruction to every last thing the president has tried to do to help the economy get back on its feet coming, including opposing their own ideas when Obama favors them? Real patriots, not, these Republican jerks.

Obama got his full economic package, troll, and not only did it fail, it wasted $6 trillion of taxpayer money.

He promised it would lower unemployment to 5% by now.

No kidding Repubs weren't going to let him waste more.

$2000 a month is close to minimum wage...

On what planet?

$7.25/hour x 40 hours per week = $290 per week x 52 weeks in a year = $15,080 a year / 12 months a year = $1,256.67 a month. That's a difference of $743.33 a month, meaning a person making minimum wage would need nearly a 60% increase to make $2,000 a month.

Moron.

I apologize. I misread what you wrote and what I repeated thinking $2000 every two weeks instead of a month. When you put it that way, it makes our friend even sorry-ier than we once thought.

As I said, our friend and his other two buddies hang out all day. When the mailman comes by, they love to shoot the crap. He'll admit right away what's in his government check and will admit he's heading to the package store to get it cashed and pick up some beer.

As for the pot, I don't expect he buys his own. His buddy will panhandle on the corner every now and then. Not sure if he buys it. I've never really inquired.

More obfuscation and dodging, and tale-spinning.

sorry, not gonna buy that a guy thinks $450 a month and enuf food stamps to buy 4 bags of groceries a month is sufficient to make him turn away from a job that pays $2000 a month. That..well...doesn't make any sense, and the source is suspect anyway.

Highly unlikely anecdotes about some guy on a mail route doesn't really support the idea that all across America peoople are avoiding work cuz they're happy with food stamps and medicaid. I mean...we do have brains after all, some BS is just too weak & lame to even have benefit-of-the-doubt value.

Your man is full of straw.

Your argument, not mine Mr. strawman...... :lol::lol: :lol:

Obama got his full economic package, troll, and not only did it fail, it wasted $6 trillion of taxpayer money.

He promised it would lower unemployment to 5% by now.

No kidding Repubs weren't going to let him waste more.

You kind of an ignorant fk aren't you? lol And your momma made you ugly.

The bottom line is that QE1, QE2 and now QE3 have done nothing other than help those that needed no help. This QE3 has been a goldmine for the markets, but that bond bubble is gonna bust sooner or later. Just like the housing bubble.

Seems the Fed never learns.

...it's roaring along, with a hockey-stick graph, like global warming...

facts are stubborn things...

Didn't he promise something like 4% unemployment by the end of his first term?

How's that Republican obstruction to every last thing the president has tried to do to help the economy get back on its feet coming, including opposing their own ideas when Obama favors them? Real patriots, not, these Republican jerks.

Well, according to you, it's going better than the president is.

That guy sure knows how to lead, doesn't he?

More obfuscation and dodging, and tale-spinning.

sorry, not gonna buy that a guy thinks $450 a month and enuf food stamps to buy 4 bags of groceries a month is sufficient to make him turn away from a job that pays $2000 a month. That..well...doesn't make any sense, and the source is suspect anyway.

Highly unlikely anecdotes about some guy on a mail route doesn't really support the idea that all across America peoople are avoiding work cuz they're happy with food stamps and medicaid. I mean...we do have brains after all, some BS is just too weak & lame to even have benefit-of-the-doubt value.

A couple minor corrections. The gentleman get $750 a month plus food stamps. Two, the source is impeccable. Thee, I never made the claim that it was happening all across America. I was responding to you saying there was not one...clearly there are thee within a few feet if each other, just up the road.

I agree, it doesn't make sense to me, either, but 100% true. I don't lie...I don't get down in the mud like that.