Sign in to follow this  
Paul Alan

Gunhuggers Better Get The Kid A Cricket Before Obama Bans Them

The cricket is actually a great gun for young kids. Both my youngest kids started out with them when they were 6. It has a lot of safety features not found on adult guns. Of course no safety feature is good enough if some moronic parent leaves a round in the gun and brings it home to the house.leaving it out for the kids to play with.

By the way, there are lots of guns marketed and manufactured for kids. The best way to keep your kids interested in shooting and hunting is to start them out very early. At 5 or 6. Just like our parents taught us.

At 6 my kids had their first 22s (cricket), At 8, they had single shot .410 shotguns. At 9, my son got a semi auto 20 gage designed for youth. Now my youngest kids 11 and 12, both have AR platform deer rifles chambered in 7mm-08. By the way, and AR with an adjustable stock is a great gun for kids to use. Both my son and daughter killed their first deer and hogs with an AR-15

The weapon of choice for all America loving rednecks for their 5 year old kid.

Watch an Ad for My First Rifle, the Gun a 5-Year-Old Used to Shoot His 2-Year-Old Sister

http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2013/05/03/crickett_keystone_sporting_arms_watch_an_ad_for_my_first_rifle_the_gun_a.html

250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents. About 2,000 of those die from their injuries.

Why no whining from you on that?

Oh, that's right! Because it doesn't fit into your gun grabbing agenda.

250,000 children are injured every year in car accidents. About 2,000 of those die from their injuries.

In cars driven by the same stupid, brain dead rednecks who buy kids a gun to kill people with.

:(

And the killing of kids by kids will continue to increase.

And the killing of kids in auto accidents will continue to increase.

Do you drive? If so, why do you continue to put children at risk of death by driving?

In cars driven by the same stupid, brain dead rednecks who buy kids a gun to kill people with.

:(

Oh I see. You are a complete imbecile.