Sign in to follow this  
byebyecons

Mysterious Whistleblowers Who W H Wanted To Silence

Already appeared before Congressional hearings.......ON NATIONAL TEEEEEEE VEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Two others were interviewed by the State Department.

Now what? Better shake some more trees baggers.

Dead peoples' investigations are pretty funny. To some.

lol. i don't know what his dumb ass is even happy about. the hearing doesn't even happen until wednesday.

maybe they won't have much to say. maybe they will. won't know until then.

lol. i don't know what his dumb ass is even happy about. the hearing doesn't even happen until wednesday.

maybe they won't have much to say. maybe they will. won't know until then.

Hey dumbass. Some have already testified months ago. So who the hell is trying to silence them.

Hey dumbass. Some have already testified months ago. So who the hell is trying to silence them.

no one now, it appears. looks like the lawyers got their way and have access to the classified info. this is actually a blow to YOUR side, dumb ass.

so laugh away......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319487/Revealed-Three-Benghazi-survivors-set-House-committee-testify-2012-attack-identified-career-State-Department-officials-attorneys-claim-Obama-administration-tried-silence-them.html

what would this government have to do, besides hire republicans, for you to demand accountability?

what would this government have to do, besides hire republicans, for you to demand accountability?

he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. he doesn't get what the whistleblowers are about. his dumb ass thinks that

because they were interviewed months ago, there's nothing more to say. he doesn't get that what they are supposedly going

to "blow the whistle" on is the fact that the administration threatened them to be silent over the ordeal before and supposedly have proof of this.

guess we'll see wednesday.

If they testified before congress on national tv months ago and stil have their jobs it's difficult to prove someone is trying to punish you, dumbass.

All you are going to hear is the same old sh*t and how we should have done things differently...ie Monday Morning Quarter Backing.

Throw in some touchy feely theatrics for effect. LOL

he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. he doesn't get what the whistleblowers are about. his dumb ass thinks that

because they were interviewed months ago, there's nothing more to say. he doesn't get that what they are supposedly going

to "blow the whistle" on is the fact that the administration threatened them to be silent over the ordeal before and supposedly have proof of this.

guess we'll see wednesday.

some people treat this like they treat the NFL... i mean there are steeler fans that will tell you that they legitimately won superbowl 40

people died here...someones head needs to roll

If they testified before congress on national tv months ago and stil have their jobs it's difficult to prove someone is trying to punish you, dumbass.

All you are going to hear is the same old sh*t and how we should have done things differently...ie Monday Morning Quarter Backing.

Throw in some touchy feely theatrics for effect. LOL

guess we'll see. according to the lawyers though, the administration silenced them last round. get it, dumb ass? they kept

their jobs by remaining silent. now supposedly they will be silent no more and job be damned. either way, it's not a good thing for obama.

i'm sure dilrods like you will excuse it or minimize the implications no matter what, though. obama could rape and murder a little kid right in

front of you on national television and people like you would somehow justify it. that's just the way your dumb ass is.

guess we'll see. according to the lawyers though, the administration silenced them last round. get it, dumb ass? they kept

their jobs by remaining silent. now supposedly they will be silent no more and job be damned. either way, it's not a good thing for obama.

i'm sure dilrods like you will excuse it or minimize the implications no matter what, though. obama could rape and murder a little kid right in

front of you on national television and people like you would somehow justify it. that's just the way your dumb ass is.

Since you are an expert on all things Benghazi, do you know who Eric Nordstrom is?

He is the so called "whistle blower who the white house has been trying to silence,

Except he already testified twice before Congress on national tv. Not a very good job of silencing this guy,huh?

Since you are an expert on all things Benghazi, do you know who Eric Nordstrom is?

He is the so called "whistle blower who the white house has been trying to silence,

Except he already testified twice before Congress on national tv. Not a very good job of silencing this guy,huh?

lol. what these new hearings are about is that he was threatened by this administration last round into remaining silent

on key components of the issue. whether he has proof of this or not remains to be seen. i can see your panties are in a twist about

it, though. you're already in full damage control mode.

and anyway, nordstrum isn't even calling himself a "whistleblower" in this ordeal. it's the others that are doing that.

you seem nervous about something....if it is no big deal then wtf

they haven't testified yet.

Well, have they given statements to the Obama Administration? I am trying to figure out what they were told not to report that we already know about. It must be something big and huge and will destroy Obama. I see your sorry assed article continues the LIE that Obama said it was caused by the video tape, when we FKING KNOW FOR A FACT Obama said in the Rose Garden the next morning it was done by terrorists.

And we already know what happened at the compound, minute by minute, from the million dollar Republican in-term report. Their is nothing unusual of a Administration telling survivors to keep their mouths shut, so this must be something really huge!!! Maybe we attacked the compound, or Israel attacked the compound, or UFOs!!! LMAO!!

Well, have they given statements to the Obama Administration? I am trying to figure out what they were told not to report that we already know about. It must be something big and huge and will destroy Obama. I see your sorry assed article continues the LIE that Obama said it was caused by the video tape, when we FKING KNOW FOR A FACT Obama said in the Rose Garden the next morning it was done by terrorists.

And we already know what happened at the compound, minute by minute, from the million dollar Republican in-term report. Their is nothing unusual of a Administration telling survivors to keep their mouths shut, so this must be something really huge!!! Maybe we attacked the compound, or Israel attacked the compound, or UFOs!!! LMAO!!

i see you're in damage control mode, too. but i'm not that delusional. obama will slither his way out of this the same as he has the rest of his lies and crimes. the whole thing is probably pointless. no matter what is testified, liberals will defend him or go into denial about the lying ass piece of $h!t he is and always has been.

when you send someone into harms way, deny them protection, and watch them get killed for 7 hours....there needs to be accountability. ask a viet nam vet about situations like this

Everything the right wing bastards try...they fall on their face. They have no credibility with the American people.

you seem nervous about something....if it is no big deal then wtf

The only big deal is the Republican circus costing us millions, and supported by you parnoid fks.

The only big deal is the Republican circus costing us millions, and supported by you parnoid fks.

i paid my taxes...

i'd rather have billions wasted on this than billions wasted on liberal entitlement programs. so no biggie. the money

will be wasted, regardless. at least this will provide a bit of entertainment for my money.

Everything the right wing bastards try...they fall on their face. They have no credibility with the American people.

Yep. It's almost sad to watch.

But when you have no one who can come close to beating Hillary, you have to resort to those tactics.

Yep. It's almost sad to watch.

But when you have no one who can come close to beating Hillary, you have to resort to those tactics.

They see the writing on the wall...and they see Hilary with a 60% plus approval rating.

And then they remember their "sure thing" they thought they had in November.

If they weren't the sc-um of the earth, you could almost feel sorry for them.

i see you're in damage control mode, too. but i'm not that delusional. obama will slither his way out of this the same as he has the rest of his lies and crimes. the whole thing is probably pointless. no matter what is testified, liberals will defend him or go into denial about the lying ass piece of $h!t he is and always has been.

At what point do you say you know all you need to know? That is my point. And once you know every little detail, how will it change anything?

Well let me clue you, we already had a president that murdered, tortured and raped chained & detained innocent women & children and not a god damned thing was done about it. I don't give a fk if Obama personally drove a fking knife through Stevens heart. Why should it matter to me if it nothing else matters in this country? Take that to you assessment of damage control.