Hate Church Tells Jason Collins To F.o.

...and ANYONE who supports him...

"Former Green Bay Packers safety LeRoy Butler is out an $8,500 appearance fee
after a hate church canceled his appearance because he congratulated NBA player Jason Collins.

On his Twitter account, Collins wrote Monday, “Congrats to Jason Collins,” the basketball player
who declared he is gay. The Wisconsin church Butler was to appear at didn’t like that and Butler
shared the details via his Twitter account.

“Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to
cancel my event, I said ok why?

“Then I was told, because I said congrats to Jason Collins on twitter,

I said "Really? We have a contract," and the pastor said "Check the morals cause."

“FYI the fee was 8500$,then I was told if i removed the tweet, and apologized and ask God
for forgiveness, I can have the event, I said "No. Only god can judge,”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/church-cancels-leroy-butlers-appearance-jason-collins-tweet-120627193.html

a blogger writes..."

"I have $100 that says that pastor's morals clause is bullshyt.
Butler didn't get arrested for lewd misconduct - he wrote "Congrats" to some athlete.
He should sue that hate church for his $8500 fee and teach the haters a lesson.

(snip)

And a giant "F-ck you" to that hater preacher.
You time is over, A$$hole.
You haters are dying out and there's a new day coming.
Kids today don't automatically hate someone because their pastor says they should.

Maybe that hate church should hire gay-hater Chris Broussard to speak instead.

Sidebar:
This ia a REAL problem for the gay-hating GOP and the gay-hating "Christians."
Whoever goes against Jason Collins is going to have MILLION of problems.

For instance, Nike, the leading source of athletic endorsement dollars, says:
"We admire Jason's courage and are proud that he is a Nike athlete. Nike believes in
a level playing field where an athlete's sexual orientation is not a consideration."

NMike HAD to say that - they had NO CHOICE.
If they had dropped Collins today they'd see a backlash of historical proportions.

Isn't it exciting?"

Yup.

after a hate church canceled his appearance because he congratulated NBA player Jason Collins.

On his Twitter account, Collins wrote Monday, “Congrats to Jason Collins,” the basketball player

who declared he is gay. The Wisconsin church Butler was to appear at didn’t like that and Butler

“Wow, I was schedule to speak at a church in WI, and a member said that the pastor wants to

I said "Really? We have a contract," and the pastor said "Check the morals cause."

“FYI the fee was 8500$,then I was told if i removed the tweet, and apologized and ask God

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/church-cancels-leroy-butlers-appearance-jason-collins-tweet-120627193.html

a blogger writes..."

Butler didn't get arrested for lewd misconduct - he wrote "Congrats" to some athlete.

(snip)

Kids today don't automatically hate someone because their pastor says they should.

Sidebar:

"We admire Jason's courage and are proud that he is a Nike athlete. Nike believes in

a level playing field where an athlete's sexual orientation is not a consideration."

If they had dropped Collins today they'd see a backlash of historical proportions.

Isn't it exciting?"

Yup.

so here is where it starts...you libs demanding that churches accept your ideology. hey dano. churches arent in the business of making people happy

The church has every right to cancel a speaking engagement if they discover that the speaker takes positions to which they are opposed. It's called freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, freedom of speech.

A big part of freedom of speech is the right to change the channel - the right to NOT have to listen to people if you do not want to.

I happen to support the STATEMENT of the ball player. I support the RIGHTS of the church.

will never understand how disliking a lifestyle equates to "hate". liberals dislike cons lifestyles, so they hate cons.

The word "hate," as used in scripture, translates to "utter opposition."

Makes perfect sense.

The church has every right to cancel a speaking engagement if they discover that the speaker takes positions to which they are opposed. It's called freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, freedom of speech.

A big part of freedom of speech is the right to change the channel - the right to NOT have to listen to people if you do not want to.

I happen to support the STATEMENT of the ball player. I support the RIGHTS of the church.

The word "hate," as used in scripture, translates to "utter opposition."

Makes perfect sense.

naw, it's just pure hate. And cowardly, and unAmerican. And probably illegal. I hope he sues them. I wish the article author had the balls to ID the Church. I'd welcome the backlash to them. they deserve to be shut down.

naw, it's just pure hate. And cowardly, and unAmerican. And probably illegal. I hope he sues them. I wish the article author had the balls to ID the Church. I'd welcome the backlash to them. they deserve to be shut down.

Okay then, let's do a reductio ad absurdem, just to see where we stand.

If he had come out as an atheist, THEN would you see the church as having a right to cancel his engagemnet?

Yes/No

Reggie White #92 ran and ministered a Baptist Church here in Kenosha, Wi .

so here is where it starts...you libs demanding that churches accept your ideology. hey dano. churches arent in the business of making people happy

Okay then, let's do a reductio ad absurdem, just to see where we stand.

If he had come out as an atheist, THEN would you see the church as having a right to cancel his engagemnet?

Yes/No

Yes. But the hate church cancelled the talk because the guy expressed support for someone because of the way they were born.

Being gay isn't a lifestyle, anymore than being black is a lifestyle. An atheist is religious BTW, it takes faith to be an atheist.

What the pastor did was hateful, intolerant, arrogant, bigoted, and about as unChristian as you can get. It goes against everything Jesus taught. I hope they get sued.

2kprbl.jpg

Yes. But the hate church cancelled the talk because the guy expressed support for someone because of the way they were born.

Being gay isn't a lifestyle, anymore than being black is a lifestyle. An atheist is religious BTW, it takes faith to be an atheist.

What the pastor did was hateful, intolerant, arrogant, bigoted, and about as unChristian as you can get. It goes against everything Jesus taught. I hope they get sued.

2kprbl.jpg

You and I BOTH disagree with the church's stance on the issue. But we diverge on their right to hold that stance.

2kprbl.jpg

there is absolutely no conclusive proof gays are born, not made. in fact, psychiatrists consider same sex attraction to be an abnormal sexual response.

get over it.

Did you take one of them truth serums today?

a blogger writes..."

(snip)

Sidebar:

Isn't it exciting?"

Yup.

Aren't all organized churches hate groups? I hav'nt seen one that doesn't tell it's membership who to hate, who to vote for and what to think. Seems their main goal is to fill up the offering plate every Sunday. Fu-ck organized religion.

Aren't all organized churches hate groups? I hav'nt seen one that doesn't tell it's membership who to hate, who to vote for and what to think. Seems their main goal is to fill up the offering plate every Sunday. Fu-ck organized religion.

sounds like you are all a'hatin' and suchlike

sounds like you are all a'hatin' and suchlike

I give thanks to my maker every day and I don't need a church to do it. I have learned to hate over the years and that is one of my downfalls, but on the other hand, I've never forgotten how to love my wife and family.

I give thanks to my maker every day and I don't need a church to do it. I have learned to hate over the years and that is one of my downfalls, but on the other hand, I've never forgotten how to love my wife and family.

That's what liberals do - we love our families.

Contards love "the country" - whatever in the fuck that sick, twisted shit means. Anyway, their hardon for america inevitably causes trouble.

If contards could learn to love their own families and neighbors, they would not have to grasp at straws and get all mushy over Murka.

thats cool. i love your wife also. (KIDDING!) so you hate in others what you hate in yourself.

thats cool. i love your wife also. (KIDDING!) so you hate in others what you hate in yourself.

No, that's what your saying, I don't like to hate, but like I said, I've learned to hate over the years and it's something I don't enjoy.