Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

What A Completely Vile, Hate Filled, Negative, Depressor Of A Place Th

When you speak of individuals you can find any kind of behavior you like. Some people in Georgia, for instance, to pick a place a random, have one leg. I guess that means everyone in Georgia has one leg. Just using your logic.

Liar.

You've never used logic.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not post anything calling someone a racist again. We have your porch monkey post. FOOL

And who steps up to declare a new NHB code of honor? Our pet sewer rat who acts out every aspect of Teenage Psychosis on a daily basis.

Our soapbox self annointed prophet....has a point in that the sheer negative bitterness and the abundance of lies,threats, garbage posts...etc.......gets so absurd it gets in the way of any debate amongst the handful of grownups who do show up. Spirited...ironically...is always wacko and off topic ...so....adds zero Whatever cult he's trying to sell....this psych ward is not his ideal audience. He's pitching the wrong game...ought to try selling a religion with less scripture and more automatic weapons and space monsters........many of our regulars base their politics and "faith" on video games from the 90's. Spirited maybe could sell his cultish stuff if he mixed in some Doom II.

I'm still shaking my head at the way the RW media and some politicians are trying to rewrite history with the Bush Lie-Bury. You'd think he was some amiable, well-meaning b-student who did "his best and loved murica". Peee-uke.

anyway spirit you're a vile, hate-filled bastard. STFU.

And who steps up to declare a new NHB code of honor? Our pet sewer rat who acts out every aspect of Teenage Psychosis on a daily basis.

Our soapbox self annointed prophet....has a point in that the sheer negative bitterness and the abundance of lies,threats, garbage posts...etc.......gets so absurd it gets in the way of any debate amongst the handful of grownups who do show up. Spirited...ironically...is always wacko and off topic ...so....adds zero Whatever cult he's trying to sell....this psych ward is not his ideal audience. He's pitching the wrong game...ought to try selling a religion with less scripture and more automatic weapons and space monsters........many of our regulars base their politics and "faith" on video games from the 90's. Spirited maybe could sell his cultish stuff if he mixed in some Doom II.

A lib fool like you only has the race card and you lost it for good.

Quiet, homo.

you are a quiet homo? I doubt the quiet part.

Just STFU nightslapper you already admitted that you're a loser bi-tch. Post again and I'll punch you in your beady-eyed little puzzy face.

You wish you could shut me up punk. However, my God is too strong for you weaklings. He GAVE me the right of free speech. So suffer you putrid little satan worshipping fool.

I'm still shaking my head at the way the RW media and some politicians are trying to rewrite history with the Bush Lie-Bury. You'd think he was some amiable, well-meaning b-student who did "his best and loved murica". Peee-uke.

anyway spirit you're a vile, hate-filled bastard. STFU.

You crack me up with your puny threats. You will NEVER get your wish, I will stay here and be your mirror of the hate you spew. You continually prove me correct every vile hate filled day of your miserable existence. You are a servant of evil, and most likely demon possessed.

Go fuck your mom, pigslop. :)

more proof from the outhouse basement. I am almost sorry I gave you pigs this platform.

hey dumbazz...

dont be looking at my profile

I am not here to hook up and I dont like you homos

now please explain...

ES thinks AZ is a sanctuary, safe from the IRS

east coast losers are such dumbazzes ...

lol

defend your position or stfu

dumbazz...

he can't ever defend any of his positions, he has blockage from his hamster days. He's ready to move up to gophers.

you are a quiet homo? I doubt the quiet part.

You wish you could shut me up punk. However, my God is too strong for you weaklings. He GAVE me the right of free speech. So suffer you putrid little satan worshipping fool.

You crack me up with your puny threats. You will NEVER get your wish, I will stay here and be your mirror of the hate you spew. You continually prove me correct every vile hate filled day of your miserable existence. You are a servant of evil, and most likely demon possessed.

more proof from the outhouse basement. I am almost sorry I gave you pigs this platform.

I like it. Thanks.

Tell me, pigslop, do you REALLY think this strategem is going to work?

Do you REALLY think I am going to track down the pigslop flavored hate-aid you've posted all over this board, and dickslap you with it? If so, you pathetic little masochist, you have me mistaken for someone who thinks you worthy of a thorough and valid refutation.

bring it on you lazy bum. I do not fear my old posts. Why do you continue to prove my correctness with your vile, hate filled crap? You are the fool I was referring to in the OP, along with about 100 of your evil satanic playmates.

You are one paranoid fu-ck. I didn't look at your profile on purpose....I accidently clicked on your name, homo.

And tell us again how Bruce is a washed up has been. LMAO. That was a good one.

His most recent album DEBUTED AT #1. LOL

accidentally? like when your mama slammed your head with the toilet seat to get you to stop eating?

Stay out of wet places and wet faces.

If you can't take the crap, stay out of the shithole.

You'll find compassion between "cocksucker" and "cunt" in the dictionary.

Is this any help? It helps me, but then I'm a shallow prick (at least that's what it said in my profile at one time).

you will find meaning between your hate and vile vomit you spew.

The ratio of lib racists to con racists is 1 / 1,000,000 if that many. Probably more like .001 / 1,000,000

you are really terrible. At math too.

You are one paranoid fu-ck. I didn't look at your profile on purpose....I accidently clicked on your name, homo.

And tell us again how Bruce is a washed up has been. LMAO. That was a good one.

His most recent album DEBUTED AT #1. LOL

Maybe so. But Slim Whitman used to sell out too. And he really sucked (like Bruce Sprungspring)

I am almost sad to be back in here.

I must do what Jesus commands.

Try loving each other once in a while forum folks.

Stand back from your venomous keyboards and really look at the sad and negativity in practically every single OP. Why so much hate?

Do you, (or I) hate and spew vitriol like this to people around you?

I did, and nearly destroyed a relationship. With Jesus, and with a dear loved family member just from being riled up in this hate inferno.

God bless you all.

Peace and love to you, just for a day.

Blessings.

You haven't been to too many forums I take it. This forum is mind compared to most, if they don't just ban you outright.

you will find meaning between your hate and vile vomit you spew.

It really only works with single words in the same letter of the alphabet.

Example:

If you want sex you'll find it between salvation and sin in the dictionary. Easy, appropriate to the conversation, a little risque, something a clean-minded person could tell after a cordial on Sunday.

Another:

If you're looking for sodomy, you'll find it between sadism and suppository in the dictionary.

Like most "jokes" or funnies as the chaps at the club call them, basic formulas work. You apparently wouldn't know funny if it dripped down your chin.

Sorry. That was a nasty crack. Speaking of nasty cracks, how's you mother?

And I'm not even a drinker. Imagine if I were to partake in the Devil's unguent? I might be a funny motherfucker. :D