welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

What A Completely Vile, Hate Filled, Negative, Depressor Of A Place Th

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost sad to be back in here.

I must do what Jesus commands.

Try loving each other once in a while forum folks.

Stand back from your venomous keyboards and really look at the sad and negativity in practically every single OP. Why so much hate?

Do you, (or I) hate and spew vitriol like this to people around you?

I did, and nearly destroyed a relationship. With Jesus, and with a dear loved family member just from being riled up in this hate inferno.

God bless you all.

Peace and love to you, just for a day.

Blessings.

Go fuck your mom, pigslop. :)

Speaking of vile and hate filled....up pops Dulledge...after a hard day of cleaning bed pans.

hey dumbazz...

dont be looking at my profile

I am not here to hook up and I dont like you homos

now please explain...

ES thinks AZ is a sanctuary, safe from the IRS

east coast losers are such dumbazzes ...

lol

You move to Arizona if you're hiding from the IRS

defend your position or stfu

dumbazz...

Stand back from your venomous keyboards and really look at the sad and negativity in practically every single OP. Why so much hate?

I did, and nearly destroyed a relationship. With Jesus, and with a dear loved family member just from being riled up in this hate inferno.

God bless you all.

Blessings.

Tell me, pigslop, do you REALLY think this strategem is going to work?

Do you REALLY think I am going to track down the pigslop flavored hate-aid you've posted all over this board, and dickslap you with it? If so, you pathetic little masochist, you have me mistaken for someone who thinks you worthy of a thorough and valid refutation.

hey dumbazz...

dont be looking at my profile

I am not here to hook up and I dont like you homos

You are one paranoid fu-ck. I didn't look at your profile on purpose....I accidently clicked on your name, homo.

And tell us again how Bruce is a washed up has been. LMAO. That was a good one.

His most recent album DEBUTED AT #1. LOL

I have no god, and you are hard of hearing. I don't do fairy tales.

well, there was a time when people believed that the world was flat...they honestly believed it...and then one day..all of the sudden...they had to change their reality

God bless you all.

Blessings.

Stay out of wet places and wet faces.

If you can't take the crap, stay out of the shithole.

You'll find compassion between "cocksucker" and "cunt" in the dictionary.

Is this any help? It helps me, but then I'm a shallow prick (at least that's what it said in my profile at one time).

Oh looky here. A racist lib that calls other racists. What a surprise. Classic liberal hypocrite.

You're fine, animals have no soul.

The ratio of lib racists to con racists is 1 / 1,000,000 if that many. Probably more like .001 / 1,000,000

The ratio of lib racists to con racists is 1 / 1,000,000 if that many. Probably more like .001 / 1,000,000

You, sir, are waaaay off.

People are people. No way it's different lib to con. It just shows in a way you prefer coming from liberals. Doesn't seem mean to you therefore not racist.

God bless you all.

Blessings.

May I suggest trying to differentiate reality from entertainment?

God bless you all.

Blessings.

The only way the special interests can keep their power is to keep the American people divided, hence, the hate and disrespect that is NHB, I still enjoy reading a lot of the hype and spin coming out of the right wing media and I also enjoy commenting on the posts I consider ridiculous.

God bless you all.

Blessings.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 5:44

A very difficult edict from Jesus to his followers.

I forgive you your trespasses. Go in peace.

You are one paranoid fu-ck. I didn't look at your profile on purpose....I accidently clicked on your name, homo.

And tell us again how Bruce is a washed up has been. LMAO. That was a good one.

His most recent album DEBUTED AT #1. LOL

:D Threads full of bigoted racist progressives.

Go fuck your mom, pigslop. :)

Cannon, I've had issues with this Spirited, no question, but I can't see the need for this^. And I swear like a sailor, believe me.

:D Threads full of bigoted racist progressives.

Progressives are not bigoted nor racist. If you understood American English, and more importantly, this culture, you'd know that. I'm certainly not saying progressives (whatever that means) nor liberals are intrinsically better, I'm simply talking about their nature, as one would talk about the nature of any other living creature. Horses don't have stripes; zebras do. That kind of thing.

Progressives are not bigoted nor racist. If you understood American English, and more importantly, this culture, you'd know that. I'm certainly not saying progressives (whatever that means) nor liberals are intrinsically better, I'm simply talking about their nature, as one would talk about the nature of any other living creature. Horses don't have stripes; zebras do. That kind of thing.

So.... using terms like "porch monkey" and "homo" is NOT bigoted and racist....... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can suck a dick now.

So.... using terms like "porch monkey" and "homo" is NOT bigoted and racist....... :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can suck a dick now.

When you speak of individuals you can find any kind of behavior you like. Some people in Georgia, for instance, to pick a place a random, have one leg. I guess that means everyone in Georgia has one leg. Just using your logic.