What A Completely Vile, Hate Filled, Negative, Depressor Of A Place Th

I am almost sad to be back in here.

I must do what Jesus commands.

Try loving each other once in a while forum folks.

Stand back from your venomous keyboards and really look at the sad and negativity in practically every single OP. Why so much hate?

Do you, (or I) hate and spew vitriol like this to people around you?

I did, and nearly destroyed a relationship. With Jesus, and with a dear loved family member just from being riled up in this hate inferno.

God bless you all.

Peace and love to you, just for a day.

Blessings.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand back from your venomous keyboards and really look at the sad and negativity in practically every single OP. Why so much hate?

I did, and nearly destroyed a relationship. With Jesus, and with a dear loved family member just from being riled up in this hate inferno.

God bless you all.

Blessings.

Quiet, homo.

God bless you all.

Blessings.

Your god is imaginary, that makes you a sad delusional borderline Schizophrenic. :closedeyes:

God bless you all.

Blessings.

If Jesus is still telling you what to do, you might seriously consider getting those imaginary voices in your head checked out at a reputable psychiatric facility.

I guess it depends on who you're listening to. Rejoice, 165,000 of your bretheren got jobs last month.

Or you can listen to those inflicted with Obama derangement syndrome, and curse the success in spite of the obstruction.

Your god is imaginary, that makes you a sad delusional borderline Schizophrenic. :closedeyes:

If Jesus is still telling you what to do, you might seriously consider getting those imaginary voices in your head checked out at a reputable psychiatric facility.

I guess it depends on who you're listening to. Rejoice, 165,000 of your bretheren got jobs last month.

Or you can listen to those inflicted with Obama derangement syndrome, and curse the success in spite of the obstruction.

Leave the psychiatric diagnosis up to qualified professionals you retarded dick suckers.

Leave the psychiatric diagnosis up to qualified professionals you retarded dick suckers.

This is what I meant by who you are listening to spirit. This porch monkey being a prime example.

This is what I meant by who you are listening to spirit. This porch monkey being a prime example.

WOW.... a racist remark out of the local cesspool of progressives. I'm shocked and surprised.

.....zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz........ZzzzzzZZZZZzzz............ :D

God bless you all.

Blessings.

wow

I am so glad you're back so you can save my soul from eternal damnation or helfire or somethin

:mellow:

very good point to mention the obstruction.

Oh looky here. A racist lib that calls other racists. What a surprise. Classic liberal hypocrite.

wow

I am so glad you're back so you can save my soul from eternal damnation or helfire or somethin

:mellow:

You're fine, animals have no soul.

Oh looky here. A racist lib that calls other racists. What a surprise. Classic liberal hypocrite.

You're fine, animals have no soul.

See how easy it is spirit. You can only project what you truly believe in your heart.

...and God knocked down the walls of the phillistines (palestinians) and killed every man, woman and child...

And God killed the first born child of every household to show his displeasure and demonstrate his power...

...and the sacred apostle sliced off the ear of the policeman doing his job...

...and the father offered up his young daughters to the mob for sodomy to placate them...

...and Jesus did then deliver roundhouse kicks to the vendors' kidney's in his anger...

..and God commanded Job to slay his youngest son as a sign of his loyalty...

Do not post anything calling someone a racist again. We have your porch monkey post. FOOL

:lol: WHAT a dumbass..... Then he's dumb enough to babble about projection....

Must be Epileptic Skeptics gay lover.