Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khepra

Anti-Religious--Slavery And Religious Quotes, And Sexist Scriptures

Hey!! Here are some interesting anti-religious quotes from famous people—along with some sexist, and oppressive Christian scriptures about women—Christians talk about Islam not respecting women—and that is true!!; but Christianity has no respect for women as equals either.

How can any self-respecting woman believe in a god that has no respect for her as an equal—or maybe the Bible is mythical— and written by men who want to control women in the name of some god. Anyway, here are the quotes, then scriptures:

Quotes

“All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”—Thomas Paine—one of the founding fathers of the United States of America

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.”—Edward Gibbon—also attributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“Oh these foolish men! They could not create so much as a worm, but they create gods by the dozens.”—Michel de Montaigne.

“The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.”—Thomas Jefferson

“Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditional or invented absurdities, or of downright lies.”—Thomas Paine

“Religious men are and must be heretics now—for we must not pray, except in a form of words, made beforehand or think of God but with a prearranged idea.”—Florence Nightingale

“I pray every single second of my life, not on my knees but with my work. My prayer is to lift women to equality with men. Work and worship are one with me. I know there is no God of the universe made happy by my getting down on my knees and calling him great.”—Susan B. Anthony

“Man is a religious animal. He is the only religious animal. He is the only animal that has the true religion—several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn’t straight.”—Mark Twain

“Religion is the fashionable substitute for belief.”—Oscar Wilde

“Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.”—Voltaire

“Faith is believing what you know ain’t so.”—Mark Twain

“It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three: and yet that the one is not three and the three are not one.”—Thomas Jefferson

“One man says with one’s lips, ‘I believe that god is one, and also three,’ but no one can believe it, because the words have no sense.”—Leo Tolstoy

“The endeavor to change universal power by selfish supplication I do not believe in.”—Thomas Edison

“Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause.”—George Washington

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics, a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkeys.”—Mark Twain

“The Bible is a book that has been read more and examined less than any book that ever existed.”—Thomas Paine

“I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.”—Frederick Douglass

“We have men sold to build churches, women sold to support the gospel, and babies sold to purchase Bibles for the poor heathen, all for the glory of God and the good of souls. The slave auctioneer’s bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave trade go hand in hand.”—Frederick Douglass

***My favorite: as I'm sure everyone knows--the numerous slavery sciptures in the Bible, were used as the moral justification for slavery. The Bible reads like and instructional manual that provides operations and guidelines for the enslavement of humans, including children.

“Let the gentleman go to Revelation to learn the decree of God, let him go to the Bible. I said that slavery was sanctioned in the Bible, authorized, regulated, and recognized from Genesis to Revelation. Slavery existed then in the earliest ages and among the chosen people of God; and in Revelation we are told that it shall exist till the end of time shall come. You find it in the Old and New Testaments, in the prophecies, psalms, and the epistles of Paul; you find it recognized and sanctioned everywhere.”—Jefferson Davis, president of the Confederate States of America

“Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery.”— Robert Ingersol—civil war vet, orator, political leader, agnostic, descendent of abolitionists

“It [slavery] has exercised absolute mastery over the American Church. With the Bible in their hands, her priesthood have attempted to prove that slavery came down from God out of heaven. They have become slaveholders and dealers in human flesh.”—William Lloyd Garrison, Abolitionist leader

Note: 'New Testament' Christian scriptures that have no respect for women as equals.

Excerpts from I Peter 3:1-7 state: “Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands”—“While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear”—“In the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands”—“Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord”—“Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel.”

"Wives, submit to your own husbands as to the Lord, For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is head of the church...Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their husbands in everything."--Ephesians 5:22-24

"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord..."--Colossians 3:18

"Let a woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence..."-- 1 Timothy 2:11-12

"Let your women keep silence in the churches; for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, AS ALSO SAITH THE LAW. And if they learn anything let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in church.--1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Cranberry jucie will help with your problem.

god respects women...why?...because they are so devoted

just 3 nights ago a very lovely lady friend of mine was repeatedly screaming "oh god! oh god!...thank you god, thank you!!!." so loudly that god himself chose to bang on the wall from the next room.

you really cannot deny obvious proof

First she looked like one of those freak characters out of a Rob Zombie movie—second she was a hooker and you were past your 50 dollar allotted time—third she was screaming god help me!!— when the police pulled you off of her; after your neighbors called the police on you. Just Kidding!!

:mellow: they are not impressed :wacko::blink::huh: and confused about your god ;)

27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?”

Hey!! Here are some interesting anti-religious quotes from famous people—along with some sexist, and oppressive Christian scriptures about women—Christians talk about Islam not respecting women—and that is true!!; but Christianity has no respect for women as equals either.

How can any self-respecting woman believe in a god that has no respect for her as an equal—or maybe the Bible is mythical— and written by men who want to control women in the name of some god. Anyway, here are the quotes, then scriptures:

Quotes

“All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.”—Thomas Paine—one of the founding fathers of the United States of America

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.”—Edward Gibbon—also attributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“Oh these foolish men! They could not create so much as a worm, but they create gods by the dozens.”—Michel de Montaigne.

“The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.”—Thomas Jefferson

“Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditional or invented absurdities, or of downright lies.”—Thomas Paine

“Religious men are and must be heretics now—for we must not pray, except in a form of words, made beforehand or think of God but with a prearranged idea.”—Florence Nightingale

27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?” John 1-40

In his encounter with the woman at the well, Jesus broke three Jewish customs: first, he spoke to a woman; second, she was a Samaritan woman, a group the Jews traditionally despised; and third, he asked her to get him a drink of water, which would have made him ceremonially unclean from using her cup or jar. This shocked the woman at the well.

god respects women...why?...because they are so devoted

just 3 nights ago a very lovely lady friend of mine was repeatedly screaming "oh god! oh god!...thank you god, thank you!!!." so loudly that god himself chose to bang on the wall from the next room.

you really cannot deny obvious proof

You still live with your mom? LMAO!

27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?”

27 Just then his disciples returned and were surprised to find him talking with a woman. But no one asked, “What do you want?” or “Why are you talking with her?” John 1-40

In his encounter with the woman at the well, Jesus broke three Jewish customs: first, he spoke to a woman; second, she was a Samaritan woman, a group the Jews traditionally despised; and third, he asked her to get him a drink of water, which would have made him ceremonially unclean from using her cup or jar. This shocked the woman at the well.

No personal writings of Jesus, as the Bible is written by anonymous men with no last names--no artifacts or personal items of Jesus—numerous ancient historians who lived during the time of Jesus or 200 years after Jesus, never mention Jesus—Much older African-Egyptian/Ethiopian myths of Horus, Osiris, and Isis are strikingly similar to a large portion of the central myth of Jesus.

Pharaohs: Ramses, Amenhotep III, Tutankhamen (King Tut), and Akhenaton all lived thousands of years before the mythical Jesus—you can go see artifacts, and personal items from these pharaohs and others in museums all over the world. The King Tut exhibit is one of the most toured exhibits in world history.

White historians, archeologist, and anthropologist (not black) are the ones who have deciphered the ancient hieroglyphics (Mdw-Ntr) and documented the existence of (the before mentioned) mythical African-Egyptian/Ethiopian gods who are much older than Jesus.

Jesus’ crucifixion, death, burial, and resurrection are strikingly similar to what happens during the autumal fall equinox, winter solstice, vernal spring equinox, and summer solstice (these times of year are where the sun is on the eastern horizon when you wake in the morning throughout the year).

Jesus is strikingly similar to several mythical African-Egyptian/Ethiopian solar gods who provide life, enlightenment, comfort, and salvation—Jesus is constantly associated allegorically and metaphorically with the sun and light in the mythical Bible.

Easter Sunday is always celebrated on the first Sunday (named after the Sun) after the first full Moon, on or after the vernal spring equinox--a planned association with the Sun and Moon. During the vernal spring equinox the sun when you wake in the morning is in the middle of the horizon facing east, literally crucifying the horizon forming a celestial cross—the sun then ‘passes over’ the point of celestial crucifixion and ascends almost to it’s highest point in the sky on June 21st or 22nd the day of the summer solstice.

Luke 12:41:48: in one of Jesus’ parables (any Biblical writing that relays the moral teachings of Jesus) he talks about a drunken faithful steward who has slaves called menservants and maidens (very young women who are virgins; or teens who are all virgins) who the faithful steward beats in a drunken state—where in the Bible does Jesus ever say slavery is an abomination and there is no place in heaven for a slave owner, or as Jesus calls them menservants and maidens. Ever read some of the slavery passages in the Bible—old and ‘New Testament’?

Conservatives want to abolish bureaucracy so they can be free to establish a tyrannical conservative bureaucracy.— :blink: did you say Biden in 2016?

I'm in the dark ages and not in tune with social media-- :huh: what does LMAO! mean?

"Faith is believing what you know ain’t so.”—Mark Twain

That quote reminds me so much of the Atheist movement of today.

tumblr_lqmpe39M8S1qd3k9y.png

Deism: 1. Belief in the existence of a god on the evidence of reason and nature only with rejection of supernatural revelation. 2 Belief in a God who created the world but has since remained indifferent to it.

Many of the founding fathers of America were deist or held deist views—they believed in a creator but rejected the man-made supernatural, mythical versions of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism.

Someone or something had to create the earth but no one knows. There is too much order and similarity to everything on earth and the universe for it not to have been created by some intelligent force—it couldn’t have happened on its own. This is where atheist lose the argument when they say the earth and universe just happened on its own.

The land to water ratio of the earth is strikingly similar to the body fluid ratio of newborn babies—even some adults depending on age and gender have a similar ratio.

The atoms in our bodies with a nucleus at its center and electrons revolving around the nucleus and outer edge of the atom (with protons and neutrons inside the nucleus) are strikingly similar to planets, meteors, asteroids, and comets that revolve around the sun at the center of our solar system.

The atoms that make up our bodies are billions of years older than the earth— especially hydrogen the oldest at around 13.7 to 14 billion— as old as the Big Bang itself. The atoms of a baby are the same age as the atoms of an adult. When you look into the sky at night you are literally looking at the machine that created you

There are billions of stars in the sky— each one like our star called the sun--all probably have planets, asteroids, comets, and meteors revolving around them. Cosmogony: the study of the origin of the universe-- needs to come together with religion to try and find an answer—there are a lot of similarities to the Big Bang Theory and most religions creation myths.

All cultures Asian, Indian, European, Jewish, Arab and thousands of aboriginal cultures invent their own cultural gods to make sense— and try to explain why and how we got here on earth.

The problem with religion is when a person or religious group projects their beliefs into— and onto the lives of others in a self-righteous, dogmatic, and judgmental way.

That’s why the founding fathers of America believed in religious freedom but did not believe in religion being used to formulate government policy—separation of church and state. Many of them left the British Empire (the largest empire in the history of the world) because of religious persecution.

If your religion helps you make it through the Amtrak of life than good for you—just don’t use it to judge and condemn others.

We are not in a depression and the economy is improving.

hmmm

No personal writings of Jesus, as the Bible is written by anonymous men with no last names--no artifacts or personal items of Jesus—numerous ancient historians who lived during the time of Jesus or 200 years after Jesus, never mention Jesus—Much older African-Egyptian/Ethiopian myths of Horus, Osiris, and Isis are strikingly similar to a large portion of the central myth of Jesus.

Pharaohs: Ramses, Amenhotep III, Tutankhamen (King Tut), and Akhenaton all lived thousands of years before the mythical Jesus—you can go see artifacts, and personal items from these pharaohs and others in museums all over the world. The King Tut exhibit is one of the most toured exhibits in world history.

White historians, archeologist, and anthropologist (not black) are the ones who have deciphered the ancient hieroglyphics (Mdw-Ntr) and documented the existence of (the before mentioned) mythical African-Egyptian/Ethiopian gods who are much older than Jesus.

Jesus’ crucifixion, death, burial, and resurrection are strikingly similar to what happens during the autumal fall equinox, winter solstice, vernal spring equinox, and summer solstice (these times of year are where the sun is on the eastern horizon when you wake in the morning throughout the year).

Jesus is strikingly similar to several mythical African-Egyptian/Ethiopian solar gods who provide life, enlightenment, comfort, and salvation—Jesus is constantly associated allegorically and metaphorically with the sun and light in the mythical Bible.

Easter Sunday is always celebrated on the first Sunday (named after the Sun) after the first full Moon, on or after the vernal spring equinox--a planned association with the Sun and Moon. During the vernal spring equinox the sun when you wake in the morning is in the middle of the horizon facing east, literally crucifying the horizon forming a celestial cross—the sun then ‘passes over’ the point of celestial crucifixion and ascends almost to it’s highest point in the sky on June 21st or 22nd the day of the summer solstice.

Luke 12:41:48: in one of Jesus’ parables (any Biblical writing that relays the moral teachings of Jesus) he talks about a drunken faithful steward who has slaves called menservants and maidens (very young women who are virgins; or teens who are all virgins) who the faithful steward beats in a drunken state—where in the Bible does Jesus ever say slavery is an abomination and there is no place in heaven for a slave owner, or as Jesus calls them menservants and maidens. Ever read some of the slavery passages in the Bible—old and ‘New Testament’?

Jesus didn't write any of the bible- he was written about- in the third person-

Jesus said to be nice to everyone- another repudition of the old testament and that would include not owning people as slaves--

if christians would pay more attention to Christ rather than the oldtestament a lot of problems both past and present would have been eliminated...

Hey!! Here are some interesting anti-religious quotes from famous peoplealong with some sexist, and oppressive Christian scriptures about womenChristians talk about Islam not respecting womenand that is true!!; but Christianity has no respect for women as equals either.

How can any self-respecting woman believe in a god that has no respect for her as an equalor maybe the Bible is mythical and written by men who want to control women in the name of some god. Anyway, here are the quotes, then scriptures:

Quotes

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.Thomas Paineone of the founding fathers of the United States of America

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.Edward Gibbonalso attributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh these foolish men! They could not create so much as a worm, but they create gods by the dozens.Michel de Montaigne.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.Thomas Jefferson

Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange believe that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditional or invented absurdities, or of downright lies.Thomas Paine

Religious men are and must be heretics nowfor we must not pray, except in a form of words, made beforehand or think of God but with a prearranged idea.Florence Nightingale

I pray every single second of my life, not on my knees but with my work. My prayer is to lift women to equality with men. Work and worship are one with me. I know there is no God of the universe made happy by my getting down on my knees and calling him great.Susan B. Anthony

Man is a religious animal. He is the only religious animal. He is the only animal that has the true religionseveral of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isnt straight.Mark Twain

Religion is the fashionable substitute for belief.Oscar Wilde

Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.Voltaire

Faith is believing what you know aint so.Mark Twain

It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three: and yet that the one is not three and the three are not one.Thomas Jefferson

One man says with ones lips, I believe that god is one, and also three, but no one can believe it, because the words have no sense.Leo Tolstoy

The endeavor to change universal power by selfish supplication I do not believe in.Thomas Edison

Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause.George Washington

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics, a mans reasoning powers are not above the monkeys.Mark Twain

The Bible is a book that has been read more and examined less than any book that ever existed.Thomas Paine

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.Frederick Douglass

We have men sold to build churches, women sold to support the gospel, and babies sold to purchase Bibles for the poor heathen, all for the glory of God and the good of souls. The slave auctioneers bell and the church-going bell chime in with each other, and the bitter cries of the heart-broken slave are drowned in the religious shouts of his pious master. Revivals of religion and revivals in the slave trade go hand in hand.Frederick Douglass

***My favorite: as I'm sure everyone knows--the numerous slavery sciptures in the Bible, were used as the moral justification for slavery. The Bible reads like and instructional manual that provides operations and guidelines for the enslavement of humans, including children.

Let the gentleman go to Revelation to learn the decree of God, let him go to the Bible. I said that slavery was sanctioned in the Bible, authorized, regulated, and recognized from Genesis to Revelation. Slavery existed then in the earliest ages and among the chosen people of God; and in Revelation we are told that it shall exist till the end of time shall come. You find it in the Old and New Testaments, in the prophecies, psalms, and the epistles of Paul; you find it recognized and sanctioned everywhere.Jefferson Davis, president of the Confederate States of America

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery. Robert Ingersolcivil war vet, orator, political leader, agnostic, descendent of abolitionists

It [slavery] has exercised absolute mastery over the American Church. With the Bible in their hands, her priesthood have attempted to prove that slavery came down from God out of heaven. They have become slaveholders and dealers in human flesh.William Lloyd Garrison, Abolitionist leader

Note: 'New Testament' Christian scriptures that have no respect for women as equals.

Excerpts from I Peter 3:1-7 state: Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbandsWhile they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fearIn the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbandsEven as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lordLikewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel.

"Wives, submit to your own husbands as to the Lord, For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is head of the church...Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their husbands in everything."--Ephesians 5:22-24

"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord..."--Colossians 3:18

"Let a woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence..."-- 1 Timothy 2:11-12

"Let your women keep silence in the churches; for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, AS ALSO SAITH THE LAW. And if they learn anything let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in church.--1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Hey? Sandwich over here NOW! Extra mayo please.

Jesus didn't write any of the bible- he was written about- in the third person-

Jesus said to be nice to everyone- another repudition of the old testament and that would include not owning people as slaves--

if christians would pay more attention to Christ rather than the oldtestament a lot of problems both past and present would have been eliminated...

FYI: most of the slavery passages giving instructions and guidance to slaves about how obedient and loyal they should be to their slave masters are in the ‘New Testament’

Colossians 3:22: Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;

Colossians 4:1: Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven.

1 Peter 2:18: Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Titus 2:9–10: 9. Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; 10. Not purloining, but schewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Luke 12:41–48

41. Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42. And Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43. Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44. Of truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath. 45. But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; 46. The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47. And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Nowhere in the New Testament does Jesus say slavery is an abomination and there is no place in heaven for a slave owner. No where in his parable cited above in Luke 12:41-48 does Jesus say: hey! By the way you should not own slaves or get drunk and beat teenage girl slaves— who are called maidens in this parable. A parable is: any story told by Jesus that relays his moral teachings.

The Bible is written by men who were inspired by or had god talk to them i.e. men who were hearing voices. If anyone today said they were hearing voices talking to them, telling them to write a religious book, people would think they were crazy.

No one even knows who the men were who wrote the Bible—they don’t even have last names or any verifiable evidence that even reveals if they existed, let alone who they were.

Christians like to dismiss the Old Testament but still believe in the ‘Book of Genesis’ and ‘The Ten Commandments’ which are in the Old Testament. People like to pick and choose what they believe in the Bible especially when certain biblical scriptures conflict with what is obviously morally correct. This is what happens when you have a book written by men who attribute it to a god.

If these above scriptures in the New Testament are the word of God then there must be slaves serving milk and honey, picking cotton outside the pearly gates, and mining gold to pave the streets of gold.

I lean toward deism like many of America’s founding fathers—I believe in an intelligent creation force that created earth and the heavens but seems to have abandoned it. Look at the death, destruction, greed, corruption, violence, hatred, racism, war, famine, and disease that are ravaging earth today— where is any god.

What sense can be made out of kindergarten children being gunned down in a Sandy Hook Elementary classroom—the Jewish Holocaust—the Atlantic Slave Trade. Where is a loving, caring, and benevolent god to prevent that from happening? Some god needs to show up and real fast.

Seems like we’re on our own, here on earth—no matter what happens keep moving forward and ‘get right back up’ of the ground when something bad or tragic happens.

:wacko: What does sok mean?--I'm lacking with my social media abbreviations.

:wacko: What does sok mean?--I'm lacking with my social media abbreviations.

Judging from your posts that's not all you're lacking.

Judging from your posts that's not all you're lacking.

:wacko: It’s me the little yellow guy to the left--what does sok mean? My social vocabulary is lacking--need help.

:( He’s seems angry--maybe you can find someone else just around the way.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

terrorist-father-son-e1295443019698.jpg

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

terrorist-father-son-e1295443019698.jpg

I don’t know Old Mack—but about you’re posted picture of that guy with the big knife and his, I would say, ummm—about five year old son with the big knife. They had better not pull those knives out on a raging angry tea bagger, because they like assault weapons with long clips. Those knives won’t do anything but get the adult sent back to Allah real fast—and tea baggers don’t care about five year old kindergarteners getting shot.

:( yea I'm worried look! I know you have a knife Abdul, but he has an assault rifle.

Consider that you're never going to find God nor understand the true nature or workings of God's cosmos if you're looking at universal themes through eastern thought based on the physical when you're trying to comprehend western thought which is based in the mental. What further complicates your understanding is you're trying to use the European scientific methodologies and study protocols to measure Middle and Far Eastern thought communicated over two thousand years ago.

Consider it this way: If you were a Chinese living in China in 4013 and you were trying to understand liberal American thought circa 2000, what would you do? This is the exact type challenge you're now facing in 2013 as you try to understand initial Christian thought circa 0.

God still exists and is very much active all around you but because you haven't found the right techniques for you to become intune with God's energies you've come to the conclusion that you're all alone when nothing can be further than the truth. Consider there are as many paths to God as we are unique as individuals and it's up to us to discern which lifepath doorways are right for us as we seek our own spiritual enlightenment through whichever Prophet's teachings we choose to follow.

As for the joys and horrors of life, how can we know the light unless we experience the dark and how can we truly know the dark if we've never really lived in the light? It's not that complicated when we know what questions to ask because when we don't we'll always ask the wrong ones and we'll always get the wrong answers which leaves us wondering why there is no God or where is God and why do these terrible things happen to so many good people.

"Seek and you shall find ... ask and it shall be given ... knock and the door will be opened." While organized religions are a great place to start it's still up to us to step through the increasing number of doorways to find our own answers.

Google Christ's seventeen missing years and see where that leads you. It took Issa on his great spiritual journey where he found his true destiny. God bless and good luck with it. You'll be glad you took your's too because it's well worth the trip and effort it takes to make it.

PISS OFF SOK

TheNightStalker's bio has SOK in it—abbreviation meanings for SOK:

1. Abbreviation for: Support our Kids

2. Abbreviation for “having a problem”

3. Abbreviation for: cu_t, bit_h, fu_k—the first two apply to his as_. The only thing he’s having sex with is those two cats in the basement of his uncle’s house on the west side of Cleveland, Ohio--where he lives. Pretty sure he lives near where those three Hispanic brothers had those women held captive in Cleveland, Ohio

4. Abbreviation for: Spazzing Outtta Kontrol—laughing at something you have seen or read. If the SOK guy is having issues with spasms maybe he should go get a prescription for anti seizure medications like: Zarontin, Carbatrol, Keppra, Lamictal, or Neurontin.

5. Abbreviation for: Saviors of Kamigawa—some type of video game?

6. From the urban Dictionary: IT’S-OK—the Kollest name in the world. Maybe SOK is really a crazy African-American tea-bagging republican like Herman Kane—999 Kane !!!

No holds barred chat

• Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• grgle

• Where’s at @slideman?

• Hola

• I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• Where does it say 2?

• So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• Mine too. 

• I thought it was my location.. 

• Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

• OK thanks

• Happy Anniversary, America... on your Civil Union.

• By teacher

All lives matter.

• By teacher

Double post deleted.

• By teacher

Scroll the other way for a while and you'll see me saying that these days the chat box ain't gonna work as one has to be quick on one's feet. The question is posed, there ain't no stinkin time for ya'll to refer to your betters for the answer, ya'll don't understand these things, this political debate, ya'll don't have the answer at hand, ya'll haven't thought this through, ya'll ain't ready for the next question I'll ask,  ya'll can't handle the pace that a bloke such as I can bring it in the chat box, ya'll can't handle this format.

This one is made for me. 

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom