Africa's Population is 1.033 billion as of 2011, and its combined GDP is only 1.627 trillion, the average person's pay, which is GDP Per Capita is only 1,681.12.

This is COMBINED between 1.033 billion people.

Compare this to Australia.

Australia's population is only 21,507,717 as of that same year, 2011.
Their GDP is 1.542 trillion, and its average income per person is 65,642

Its HDI, or Human Development Index is 0.938, second best after Norway.

btw...

That means, that person for person, Australia is more productive, than the USA

:)

Not to mention, that if you avoid wildlife, you are safer in Australia, than in Africa...

You need about 8 different vaccinations before even entering Africa at all, including South Africa.

Guess what ?

Australia is white !

1. Europe makes more automobiles, and has a larger Automobile Industry, than the next Three biggest markets combined, which is the USA, Japan and South Korea.

2. The countries with the most number of high-tech industries per capita, are all European Countries.

3. The European Union has a GDP of $17.577 trillion, That is Bigger than the the USA, and Canada Combined, this does not include countries in Europe who are not part of the EU.

4. Europe is the only one of the six inhabited continents on earth, where the Gross Domestic Product ratings, and Human Development Indexes are ALL listed as very high.

It is the best locale on earth to be a first world nation, first world countries in Europe, will outlast any non-european, first world / westernized peer of today, such as the United States.

5. Europe is the number 1 exporter of products, increasingly due to America's technology denial regimes imposed by REPUBLICANS (i thought they said they believe in free markets and trade)
guess they lied ! lol

6. If white countries were so bad, why is everybody trying to get into them ? lol
(europe has a brain, and makes immigration tough)

Guess what ?

Europe is White, the Homeland of White people.

New zealand's population is less than 5 million people, and its GDP is 161.851 billion

Yep, tiny new zealand, has a more powerful economy, than any country in the caribbean, including the US Virgin Islands, a fair comparison based on population.

New Zealand is White.

Canada's GDP is $1.819 trillion, its 2011 population is 33,476,688...

at $52,232 per person, its also more productive, person for person, than the USA.

Canada is White.

The UK's population is 63,181,775, its GDP is 2.316 trillion

Thats just barely south of TWICE the GDP, AS ALL OF AFRICA COMBINED, that has 1.033 billion people.

Think brazil is rich ?

The Average income in Brazil is only 12,079, so its in reality, less than HALF as rich, as the UK, and nowhere near as productive as the UK.

Fact : Latinos are by far, the least educated people in the USA, and the poorest, it says right there on the US department of labor, and department of education.

In the USA, lets take a look at the best places in the USA to live in !

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Horsham, Pennsylvania

Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania

Levittown, Pennsylvania

Bedford Hills, NY

Fishkill, NY

Poughkeepsie, NY

you get the Idea... yep, they're all white..

btw, these are the people that are keeping America running.

not the n)iggers who it takes a billion individuals, to equal the economy of less than 30 million aussies.

So I love how stupid the USA is with this bullsh)it about how everybody is CREATED equal.

lol

If everybody was created equal, America's inequalities of achievement would be limited to the USA...

The fact is, what you see here in the USA, is just about how it is around the world, nearly IDENTICAL inequalities of Achievement.

So the USA, is bullsh)it.

And when the USA is majority non-white, its going the f)uck down.

You annoy me with this educated half truth bs of statistically averaging things out to where all it does is mislead perception to ignore the self evident, you lie through your teeth.

I want you and anyone else reading this to consider my one male human lifetime against every social narrative of humanity's societal evolution.

Humanity uses alphabets to dissect the periodic table of elements that makes up everything within this atmosphere. I use the periodic table of elements to dissect every alphabet homo sapiens use to construct a false narrative of societal evolution directing character roles cpatured by sedition or seduction real doesn't exist now being Eternity that is only reached after death serving humanity.

Let the final conflict begin.

watch.... the USA has to go down...

White rule is what made the USA.

Non White rule, means, well, take a look at the rest

Yeah it si all the blacks and latinos working at the Federal Reserve keeping America down.

Shaddap already !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it si all the blacks and latinos working at the Federal Reserve keeping America down.

make me

Actually, its the n)iggers and spics working at mc donalds, and voting thats bringing the USA down

The only ones who will be shutting up, is the USA, when Europe is back in absolute power, when the USA isnt a white country anymore.

make me

Actually, its the n)iggers and spics working at mc donalds, and voting thats bringing the USA down

Right they are the ones going to the Bilderberg meetings and supporting all the GMOs in our food and building all the drones and FEMA Camps.

This thread should be changed to AceMan's Stupidity.

Right they are the ones going to the Bilderberg meetings and supporting all the GMOs in our food and building all the drones and FEMA Camps.

This thread should be changed to AceMan's Stupidity.

Bilderberg is actually what makes America great, and organizations like it, has Europe doing even better.

so s)uck it.

what half truth ?

What separates truth from real that keeps characters of reality lost in faith with hope nobody ever knows what real is in plain sight?

Moral, legal, and ethical excuses to deny now is Eternity by any means necessary to convince each generation time changes details throughout space.

What separates truth from real that keeps characters of reality lost in faith with hope nobody ever knows what real is in plain sight?

Nice stupid, useless gibberish...

There is no half truth...

But there is one lie...

America's lie, that everybody ise "created equal"

btw, it took white people, to defeat white people in World war 2

The proof of your "everybody is created equal" crap is lies, is in the math.

Bilderberg is actually what makes America great, and organizations like it, has Europe doing even better.

so s)uck it.

Europe is in worse shape than America. In Spain and Greece dumpster diving is a way of life now.

Iceland got it right but they had to be abti-banker to do so. Americans should take a hint and do the same.

Ron Paul would have done for America what Iceland politicians did to their bankers.

Europe is in worse shape than America. In Spain and Greece dumpster diving is a way of life now.

Iceland got it right but they had to be abti-banker to do so. Americans should take a hint and do the same.

Ron Paul would have done for America what Iceland politicians did to their bankers.

Keep on telling yourself that.

Europe is better off than the USA and canada combined, but apparently you can't read, or do math.

lol

Nice stupid, useless gibberish...

There is no half truth...

But there is one lie...

America's lie, that everybody ise "created equal"

btw, it took white people, to defeat white people in World war 2

The proof of your "everybody is created equal" crap is lies, is in the math.

Humanity is the lie sold to every social identity playing society's child. America was the first attempt to allow ancestry to keep their own ancestors and the rest of the world will stop at nothing to reverse that.

Humanity is the lie sold to every social identity playing society's child. America was the first attempt to allow ancestry to keep their own ancestors and the rest of the world will stop at nothing to reverse that.

The rest of the world don't matter, its Europe that does, and the USA is failing...

Its failing because its entire ideology is a lie, that "everybody is created equal"

lol

before you come up with bullsh)it try doing a little bit of research and math first.

but I guess the USA is too far gone to do so.

lol

Fact : Europe is now the only place and people on earth, that has designed and made any new products within the last 10 years.

The rest of the world don't matter, its Europe that does, and the USA is failing...

This says everything of your true nature. What about survival of the homo sapien species only consisting of male and female ancestry of overlapping generations always present currently exactly as conceived into the moment never the same details twice?

Your are a role in dictating collective ideology gone insane.

When the next kakistocracy overruns Europe it'll be America they will call for help, not China, Not Russia, Not Brazil, not India. Keep that in mind.

Europe never once asked America for a f)ucking thing, and never needed it... so s)uck my d)ick

Infact, a lot of the USA's technology comes from Europe

and it was the USA, not Europe that lost its Automobile Industry

lol

When the next kakistocracy overruns Europe it'll be America they will call for help, not China, Not Russia, Not Brazil, not India. Keep that in mind.

Europe has gone through many cycles of of your so called "kakistocracy", its what made Europe actually survive, weeding out the weak, and the takers.

Europe never once asked America for a f)ucking thing, and never needed it... so s)uck my d)ick

You may want to review WW1 and WW2 history there Einstein.

If you are proving "American Stupidity" by your posts you are doing a fine job at it.

You may want to review WW1 and WW2 history there Einstein.

If you are proving "American Stupidity" by your posts you are doing a fine job at it.

no actually YOU may want to read again, and this time, not AmeriTard propaganda.

no actually YOU may want to read again, and this time, not AmeriTard propaganda.

You may want to see rather than read from your dictionary of what if definitions what is cannot be as physical absolute it remains forever now and always here.

You may want to see rather than read from your dictionary of what if definitions what is cannot be as physical absolute it remains forever now and always here.

World War 2 began in 1939, the USA only joined in 1941 because Germany went to war against the USA, not because Europe needed your d)ickhead help, that started out scantly, and with the USA losing.

lol

World War 2 began in 1939, the USA only joined in 1941 because Germany went to war against the USA, not because Europe needed your d)ickhead help, that started out scantly, and with the USA losing.

lol

dude stfu I was enjoying the thread until this post

make me shut the f)uck up....

whats the matter ?

can't handle the truth ? lol

Stop pissing into the wind, you smell like stale urine. Now is Eternity where nothing is as it was in this moment all the time. Adapt idiot.

Truth never fails, and when the USA kissed the n)iggers a)sses too many times, the USA is whats going to be drinking my p)iss.

The math of the USA lasting forever, located in a land dominated by 3rd world mud races, don't add up, so how about you shut thje f)uck up ?

You want a real prediction ?

I'll give you a real prediction...

By the year 2100, the USA will not be able to stop ABSOLUTE, 1 sided, european rule of the world.

Let him talk, self evident needs an example of educated stupidity to what society raises as their children of ideology and collective soul social justifications time changes space.

Truth never fails, and when the USA kissed the n)iggers a)sses too many times, the USA is whats going to be drinking my p)iss.

Again face real not recite reality's comparative truths, they are at best speculative theory of maybe not.