Newspapers are dying - we all know why.

I was at the local newspaper office recently. I asked them if they had old newspapers for sale in some warehouse or somewhere. No.

For as long as I can remember, I have been a newspaper reader. I was a paperboy when I was a kid.

I like the Editorial page, jumble words, and stories with cool pics.

It is unfortunate that newspapers are going to be another thing of the past.

I wish some newspaper - preferrably my ocal paper - would produce 2 papers for sale ech day. One for today, and one from 100 years ago, or on special newsdays from days gone by [ such as kennedy assassination day on nov. 22nd].

I'd like to have a newspaper from yesteryear delivered to me everyday, just to remind me of the vast differences in my lifetime.

I think that if newspapers would reprint old newspapers and offer them for sale, it could have a dramatic effect on the younger generation, and the older folks too. It would provide a tangible link to each other.

Where we are today, and where we came from. It would help us all to better understand reality.

Oops, here comes sole result to say something about understanding reality. [sorry folks].

Newspapers are dying - we all know why.

I was at the local newspaper office recently. I asked them if they had old newspapers for sale in some warehouse or somewhere. No.

For as long as I can remember, I have been a newspaper reader. I was a paperboy when I was a kid.

I like the Editorial page, jumble words, and stories with cool pics.

It is unfortunate that newspapers are going to be another thing of the past.

I wish some newspaper - preferrably my ocal paper - would produce 2 papers for sale ech day. One for today, and one from 100 years ago, or on special newsdays from days gone by [ such as kennedy assassination day on nov. 22nd].

I'd like to have a newspaper from yesteryear delivered to me everyday, just to remind me of the vast differences in my lifetime.

I think that if newspapers would reprint old newspapers and offer them for sale, it could have a dramatic effect on the younger generation, and the older folks too. It would provide a tangible link to each other.

Where we are today, and where we came from. It would help us all to better understand reality.

Oops, here comes sole result to say something about understanding reality. [sorry folks].

I bet that is business idea...or at least a popular phone app idea...3$ purchase of app and everyday you get a new 100 year old paper to read, user can pick the region of country....Lots of work finding old paper and scanning/re typing. But history buffs like me would be all over it....That is someones million bucks and yall know it to.

I bet that is business idea...or at least a popular phone app idea...3$ purchase of app and everyday you get a new 100 year old paper to read, user can pick the region of country....Lots of work finding old paper and scanning/re typing. But history buffs like me would be all over it....That is someones million bucks and yall know it to.

I am saving this page for a future law suit on the person that uses this idea....Or maybe I will do it? Need partners though, Cannon you in?

Feel free to steal it, I don't need the money.

I'm not surprized that cannon got it. I left the details to the imagination - sometimes you dam near have to draw a picture for people.

Lofl. Sole result absconded.

I like your idea - I think it just might revitalize the industry.

Sole result is probably busy writing the thing.