OK...here we go!

To all conservatives...

Let's jump on the welfare system and take everything there is to take...just like the liberals do.

After we over-load the system and pay our monthly bills, give all extra funds to conservative candidates.

This is exactly what the liberals are doing with illegal aliens, etc.

We will bleed the system of social benefits dry, then elect who we want in office.

There are more of us than them!

Can you imagine any other leftist getting questioned on a regular basis like Bubba just was?

They would collapse.

Notice how Bubba struggles when he has no liberal media to protect him!

Bill Clinton exposes the liberal media...unintentionally

OK...here we go!

To all conservatives...

Let's jump on the welfare system and take everything there is to take...just like the liberals do.

After we over-load the system and pay our monthly bills, give all extra funds to conservative candidates.

This is exactly what the liberals are doing with illegal aliens, etc.

We will bleed the system of social benefits dry, then elect who we want in office.

There are more of us than them!

Can you imagine any other leftist getting questioned on a regular basis like Bubba just was?

They would collapse.

Notice how Bubba struggles when he has no liberal media to protect him!

Bill Clinton exposes the liberal media...

You sound like a little brat figuring if they cannot have anything, no body else will either.

Want to fix what is wrong in every franchise of societal evolution with one idea? Space only changes details now eternally here in this moment universally. that is it.

You sound like a little brat figuring if they cannot have anything, no body else will either.

Want to fix what is wrong in every franchise of societal evolution with one idea? Space only changes details now eternally here in this moment universally. that is it.

Your post makes no sense at all.

Try dano, maybe he can help you. :)

Leave Star Trek and try humanity sole result...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczEBtOnD3k

Your post makes no sense at all.

Try dano, maybe he can help you. :)

What happens when every reality is shown to be built with false pretences? that core false pretence is time relativity as measured with clocks and calendars that compare spin of the planet, lunar phases reflecting the star's light depending upon the axises of planet to star and satelite to planet while both planet and moon revolve around the star as the entire solar system spirals within a churching galaxy.

Humanity has educated every ancestor of the homo sapien species to think in linear vectors. Each lifetimes is a vector point with a radius line of sight and scope of reflecting images. Does the universe work without time or beyond the moment existence?

Ruling elites are out of control playing malcontents against the silent majority that ignores the ruling elites constantly needing to be center stage saving humanity. Want peace on earth and good will towards every body?

Stop playing vernacular tribalism. To do that, time has got to be made irrelevant and that takes the power of money away because every lifetime has learned it is just a weapon to make philosophical fools of them every generation denying self contianed to be living through this ever present now moment with social justifications in arguing religion against politics to validate hyperbole..

Leave Star Trek and try humanity sole result...

I am not in star trek, although it was some of star treks metaphors I started puting real back together because the possibility of time travel cannot happen when now is Eternity perpetually balancing contracting results expanding the details that are specifically here as they remain changing into details going on.

The idea the universe is ever expanding makes no sense, unless one figures out organic life exists on the contracting side of expanding limits of self contained matter. Hence erosion making primortal goo that became life within this atmosphere that matches the first part of Genesis as well.

The homo sapien original sin that banned them from the garden of Eden was becoming humanity denying now is Eternity and the falling out of recognizing the self evident space is changing all the time now.

Every social order is based upon time equals money and money makes time valuable outside everything being self contained to this moment.

the no win platform of self deception. .

here is a little gameboard I created during my experimentation with orgami playing perpendicular angles against diagonal edges It is also 6 separate viations of the same shape page.

Picture36.jpg

I like finding natual balancing patterns in places nobody shown me where to look for lost clues. So i played around with numbers.

Picture113_zps5ca236b0.jpg

OK...here we go!

To all conservatives...

LMAO! What makes you think the cons aren't already there!!!! lol!!!

Zomdis.jpg

What happens when every reality is shown to be built with false pretences? that core false pretence is time relativity as measured with clocks and calendars that compare spin of the planet, lunar phases reflecting the star's light depending upon the axises of planet to star and satelite to planet while both planet and moon revolve around the star as the entire solar system spirals within a churching galaxy.

Humanity has educated every ancestor of the homo sapien species to think in linear vectors. Each lifetimes is a vector point with a radius line of sight and scope of reflecting images. Does the universe work without time or beyond the moment existence?

Ruling elites are out of control playing malcontents against the silent majority that ignores the ruling elites constantly needing to be center stage saving humanity. Want peace on earth and good will towards every body?

Stop playing vernacular tribalism. To do that, time has got to be made irrelevant and that takes the power of money away because every lifetime has learned it is just a weapon to make philosophical fools of them every generation denying self contianed to be living through this ever present now moment with social justifications in arguing religion against politics to validate hyperbole..

"You sound like a little brat"

You sound like this...

LMAO! What makes you think the cons aren't already there!!!! lol!!!

Zomdis.jpg

You would know. :)

Any more questions about liberalism?

How come liberals are smarter than conservatives?

How come liberals spend all day fking conservative women while their husband works?

How come liberals work for a living and conservatives suck off their wealth and dont work?

"You sound like a little brat"

You sound like this...

You would know.

Actually I wouldn't know. Do you know, or just feeding us bullchitta like the typical con? :)

How come liberals spend all day fking conservative women while their husband works?

How come liberals work for a living and conservatives suck off their wealth and dont work?

"How come liberals work for a living and conservatives suck off their wealth and dont work?"

Al Gore is not conservative. :)

Actually I wouldn't know. Do you know, or just feeding us bullchitta like the typical con? :)

"How come liberals are smarter than conservatives?

How come liberals work for a living and conservatives suck off their wealth and dont work?"

Thanx :)

tumblr_mm4ibm740v1rmizsno1_500.jpg

I remember 30 years ago MCI was trying to get customers by stating they were as good as AT&T. Did you ever know why they sounded as good as AT&T?

Because the government made AT&T carry MCI's signals between cities. MCI never had to build their own network and they still couldn't stay in business after the breakup of AT&T.

I have been around companies being dismantled from the inside out everywhere I worked. I learn something everytime I get fooled again. I have been fooled so many times I discovered what societal evolutionists hide from those protecting humanity and defending their adopted vernacular tribes trademarks.

This thead is about stradegy of creating can't lose gimmicks getting everyone else to pay to play no win scenarios.

Well there is one ultimate no win natural balancing scenario humanity plays against in every reality which makes reality a self fulfilling prophecy of honoring what if real doesn't exist as it happens? Those following that narrative will become extinct because they failed to recognize what they are cheating against.

Eternity doesn't arrive after death or before a lifetime was conceived, it only exists now for one reason already known because I was educated to recite it in elementary school one way and in church another, but it was the same thing having two separate interpretation..

Sorry, I couldn't live the lifestyle that tit sucking pays.

But you do lead the lifestyle that teat sucking pays. You suck off of the labor of others. You do not do all the work you profit from. The folks that work for you, they live the life style that sucking dick pays. They are the ones on their knees making a meager living through getting someone else off.

But you do lead the lifestyle that teat sucking pays. You suck off of the labor of others. You do not do all the work you profit from. The folks that work for you, they live the life style that sucking dick pays. They are the ones on their knees making a meager living through getting someone else off.

I pay them, thank you very much. They sell labor, I buy labor and resell that labor for a profit. Basically that makes them sucking off me.

You present very poor arguments and totally off the chart out of touch with reality opinions.

Two wrongs don't make a right in my book and I'm sorry to hear it does in yours,,,,

I pay them, thank you very much. They sell labor, I buy labor and resell that labor for a profit. Basically that makes them sucking off me.

You present very poor arguments and totally off the chart out of touch with reality opinions.

Damn!
That was well said,,,,

You pay them. The sell their labor to you, you sell their labor and profit. They do not profit, you profit from their labor, and have the audacity to say they suck off of you. Without them you would be nothing but a wage slave yourself. You prosper because you skim off the top of their efforts. They suck you off, not off you.

My arguments are not poor, and they might not match with the American consensus reality, but that doesn't make me wrong. Slavery and a flat earth were once consensus reality as well.

Geez, where do liberals find the time to work seeing as they spend all day chasing conservative a55 around, I don't blame ya one bit for going after conservative splittails though the liberal women I know are some butt ugly critters. As for liberals being the smart ones, what would you rather do get up and work a job or let your money work for you, seems like there's a hole in your logic.

You pay them. The sell their labor to you, you sell their labor and profit. They do not profit, you profit from their labor, and have the audacity to say they suck off of you. Without them you would be nothing but a wage slave yourself. You prosper because you skim off the top of their efforts. They suck you off, not off you.

My arguments are not poor, and they might not match with the American consensus reality, but that doesn't make me wrong. Slavery and a flat earth were once consensus reality as well.

Well you had the audacity to say I sucked off of them, well turnabout is fair play MJ.

Yes, your arguments are poor with not a fact to be found in them.

Tell ya what, go buy yourself a nice pair of Costas or maui Jims and step out into the bright world of reality. You will never find reality reading agenda only information.

Tis why it is great to be me and sucks to be you.

and he aint out begging for a job either...maybe if people stopped begging for jobs...evil people would stop giving them one

and he aint out begging for a job either...maybe if people stopped begging for jobs...evil people would stop giving them one

No he is not begging for a job. He does have initiative and drive, I will not try to deny him that. I just think that his view of the economics of this nation is a skewed as he thinks mine is.

No he is not begging for a job. He does have initiative and drive, I will not try to deny him that. I just think that his view of the economics of this nation is a skewed as he thinks mine is.

well anything is possible...but what if he told you that he delivered papers as a lad, saved every dime he made..turned 15 went into the work force as a first mate...saved every dime when he turned 18 he bought his own boat and started taking people out and fishing with them...if that is his story..would his VIEW of economics be justified?