Owned by who?...you? You really are delusional. You are a walking poster boy for the pigressive movement.

Another defeated loser CON with a pitiful retort. You gotta suck God's prick better than that. :P

First and fore most, Mark Twain was a pen name for Samuel Clements. Second, He was a comedian. Critics turned him into a social commentor of society in need of social justification. Same as what happened with George Carlin's rise to fame.

they sould empathy of misery to find miserable peopkle to gather together and stand against any body content with just being themselves. What does the idea of born again do, allows the gender to make a career role out of their projected new identity.

Why aren't you using your double talk generator loser?

I will correct a few things idiot. Mark Twain aka Samuel Clemmons not Clements was a writer. Obviously you have him confused with Will Rogers.

Commentor (commenter) is spelled wrong and used wrong. The proper word is commentator. Your last paragraph is retarded gibberish.

You need meds. May I suggest Glock pharmaceuticals?

God is a pig.

No, sole result Mark Twains Name was Samuel Clemens, not Clements. (not relevent to anything but asenine corrections should at least be correct) He was not merely a comedian but a serious journalist, great satirical novelist and Historian. Everyone should read his Joan of Arc. It is his longest, and he felt most important work. He spent twelve years reseaching and writing it.Its a biography. Anything funny init is purely incidental. A conneticut Yankee in King Arthurs Court does use comedy as a literary device to deal with touchy subjects. He would have alienated his audience by speaking too frankly about religion but his technique of comparing ancient superstition with modern ways lets the reader draw his own conclusion. Its funny as hell, Its a dramatic tear jerker, and its a great philosopical work. Hell, I`m gonna read it again.

When was he a journalist? he wrote novels of fictional characters. A Yankee in King Author's court. he got the name Mark Twain from measuring the depth of the river trying to prevent geting hungup on a sandbar.

Why aren't you using your double talk generator loser?

God is a pig.

I do not double talk, I speak to multiple interpretations of the same thing from 14 other lifetimes than myself.

God is a metaphysical possibility because every body learning societal evolution is educated to believe time changes space from powers beyond the moment that is physically self contained to this instant of contracting results expanding the details arriving as they compose from decomposition. i.e., the food chain of combining molecular elements of a limited amount of material made up with the 118 characteristics listed in the periodic table of elements.

Prists, politicians, and alchemists created the institutions of academia to train ancestors to rule ancestry of everyone else's misleading ideology that Eternity is outside this moment made so miserable nobody wants to be here now.

Yet now is the time time here exists as it changes into what arrives next using the same content present all the time.

Everything we know, we know from a human point of view. It is much easier, and always our first instnct to anthropomorphize when we want to explain animal behavior. The Idea of God or gods is simply the anthropomorphism of nature. We make nature over to our image because we understand our image. Its a short step to make god a father like image since the wisest and greatest human authorities we knew must have been our fathers. But there are maternal cultures too and some have change between Gods an goddesses. When you truly have no clue, a superhuman deity is the obvious choice.

The only one getting schooled here is you and the other cowards in Christ.

I have forgotten more about scripture than you will ever know.

knowing words does not translate to understanding meaning. and i highly doubt you have read the Bible even once through.

the one life theory is present in only Christianity- however there is more reference to reincarnation than the one life max per person. these references are made by Christ and the only verse that shows one life is in Hebrews- and no one even knows who wrote Hebrews but follow that instead of what Christ said so the Christians who believe in one life only do not follow Christ but some unknown writer.

http://godispain.blogspot.com/2012/05/mark-twains-diatribe.htmlMark Twain's Diatribe

“...a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones;

who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one;

who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short;

who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it;

who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body;

who mouths justice, and invented hell--mouths mercy, and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules and forgiveness multiplied by

seventy times seven, and invented hell;

who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself;

who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself;

and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!” --Mark Twain--

Obviously God is an evil douche bag yet you Mudslimes and Christers suck his butt so that he won't burn you in hell.

Comments?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is much easier, and always our first instnct to anthropomorphize when we want to explain animal behavior.

You think EXACTLY like a Collie who used to be my animal companion. :)

First and fore most, Mark Twain was a pen name for Samuel Clements. Second, He was a comedian. Critics turned him into a social commentor of society in need of social justification. Same as what happened with George Carlin's rise to fame.

they sould empathy of misery to find miserable peopkle to gather together and stand against any body content with just being themselves. What does the idea of born again do, allows the gender to make a career role out of their projected new identity.

You can be a comedian and a social commentator at the same time. They are not mutually exclusive to one another.

Some people hate god because they can't accept something that could possibly be far more important than themselves. Big O is one of those people.

Truth does come out. Frankly, I feel sorry for those people who think that nothing is greater than themselves.