Shut Up Pro-Lifers...it's Not A Baby Until It Is Outside The Womb&

Logic like yours is why idiots like Glen Beck can make a living. Just because something happened and then another thing happened doesn't mean one has to do with the other. Yea, I know thinking might make your brain hurt, but it's a useful activity. I actually made more money after the year I subscribed to cable tv! Oh, oh, oh, that must mean that watching cable tv will make me more money!!! Ooh! Ooh! Mr Kotter, Mr Kotter!!! (you're an idiot).

Another leftist fool running from a simple question...so far no lefties can answer a simple question about their own definition of what constitutes a baby .vs a blob in the womb.

Think "hypocrite" folks.

Poor Deport. Always the butt of the joke.

Come on, Deport, let's hear some more faux outrage.

Tell us some more how men and women didn't have sex outside of marriage pre Roe V Wade.

Poor thing...still can't read a thread correctly...it's not FOX, loser. Let's all note that this leftist troll refuses to answer the question...can't back up her claim aobut shotgun weddings...Annonlib is the typical leftist gasbag...

Muys be hard posting while waiting on tables at the same time...

Poor thing...still can't read a thread correctly...it's not FOX, loser.

Who said anything about Fox? lol

The Answer: No More Shotgun Marriages

In the late 1960s and very early 1970s (well before Roe v. Wade in January 1973) many major states, including New York and California, liberalized their abortion laws. At about the same time it became easier for unmarried people to obtain contraceptives. In July 1970 the Massachusetts law prohibiting the distribution of contraceptives to unmarried people was declared unconstitutional. We have found that this rather sudden increase in the availability of both abortion and contraception we call it a reproductive technology shock is deeply implicated in the increase in out-of-wedlock births. Although many observers expected liberalized abortion and contraception to lead to fewer out-of-wedlock births, in fact the opposite happened because of the erosion in the custom of "shotgun marriages."

Until the early 1970s, shotgun marriage was the norm in premarital sexual relations. The custom was succinctly stated by one San Francisco resident in the late 1960s: "If a girl gets pregnant you married her. There wasn't no choice. So I married her."

Since 1969, however, shotgun marriage has gradually disappeared (see table 1). For whites, in particular, the shotgun marriage rate began its decline at almost the same time as the reproductive technology shock. And the disappearance of shotgun marriages has contributed heavily to the rise in the out-of-wedlock birth rate for both white and black women. In fact, about 75 percent of the increase in the white out-of-wedlock first-birth rate, and about 60 percent of the black increase, between 1965 and 1990 is directly attributable to the decline in shotgun marriages. If the shotgun marriage rate had remained steady from 1965 to 1990, white out-of-wedlock births would have risen only 25 percent as much as they have. Black out-of-wedlock births would have increased only 40 percent as much.

What links liberalized contraception and abortion with the declining shotgun marriage rate? Before 1970, the stigma of unwed motherhood was so great that few women were willing to bear children outside of marriage. The only circumstance that would cause women to engage in sexual activity was a promise of marriage in the event of pregnancy. Men were willing to make (and keep) that promise for they knew that in leaving one woman they would be unlikely to find another who would not make the same demand. Even women who would be willing to bear children out-of-wedlock could demand a promise of marriage in the event of pregnancy.

The increased availability of contraception and abortion made shotgun weddings a thing of the past.

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/1996/08/childrenfamilies-akerlof

Poor Annonlib is such a troll she can't remember what she posts within a three post sequence in this thread...quoting you:

"Come on, Deport, let's hear some more faux outrage."

Way to go Annonlib!! Thank you so much for bringing a study from the lib-left Brookings Inst think tank that confirms relaxation of abortion restrictions coupled with increased distribution of contraception among the american people led to the quick and whopping increase in out-of-wed-lock births. The axiom here, folks...convince them they can f--k without consequences and they will f--k like animals.

Thank you so much again for showing us that the Brookings Inst also confirmed that leftie's view of more condoms and relaxed abortion laws were dead wrong...had the opposite of effect of what leftie claimed...led to more unwanted pregnancies not less.

There you have it folks...the Brookings Inst confirming that the left are de facto idiots for claiming that more condoms and more abortions will reduce unwanted pregnancies...did exactly the opposite and we stupidly put these leftist bastards in charge of our children thanks to the democrat party and leftist media propaganda. Remember the leftist idiot Sandra Fluke when you read this..

However, when it comes to your claim that shotgun weddings were the deciding factor in increased out-of-wed-lock births please read your own source. They very clearly say that it is at best a theory; that because the timing seems right does not mean that shotgun weddings were a big factor and that this theory is in fact disputed...quoting:

"Policy Considerations

Although doubt will always remain about the ultimate cause for something as diffuse as a change in social custom, the technology shock theory does fit the facts. The new reproductive technology was adopted quickly and on a massive scale. It is therefore plausible that it could have accounted for a comparably large change in marital and fertility patterns. The timing of the changes also seems, at least crudely, to fit the theory..."

Ummmmmm, I am afraid you don't understand what faux means....

I've been here for more than five years and it is leftie's spelling for FOX news. You claiming you don't know that?

BTW...thanks again for bringing lib-leftist Brookings study showing the american left to be utter morons for claiming that relaxed abortion restrictions and spreading condoms around the nation would lead to fewer unwanted pregnancies, ha,ha,ha,ha.

Do you know how sick minded a person has to be to believe such insane nonsense?

Until it emerges from the womb, it's a fetus. We outlaw abortion after the third trimester...the reason is that until then, the damn thing is a lump of flesh and cells that has no feelings, no thoughts and no functioning system recognizable as a human being.

If you call iot a baby, you're just being STUPID.

Until it emerges from the womb, it's a fetus.

Then why are planned parenthood doctors killing babies who have been born and are living outside the womb. I just linked the goddamn article showing that happening here in DC and I know damn well you know about the murderer DR Gosnell who will either be executed or spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars for killing late term aborted babies that survived outside the womb.

Keep crapping on yourself...

Then why are planned parenthood doctors killing babies who have been born and are living outside the womb. I just linked the goddamn article showing that happening here in DC and I know damn well you know about the murderer DR Gosnell who will either be executed or spend the rest of his miserable life behind bars for killing late term aborted babies that survived outside the womb.

Keep crapping on yourself...

what do you care? they are all brown babies. You are not pro life, you are pro white.

Yeah! I'd much rather have all those unwanted kids supported by food stamps and welfare! Raised by unfit parents to be delinquents! AndAnd aide in the over population of our crowded cities!

Sent from my moral high ground wherehere I tell you how to live your life.

if you think we are overpopulated the off yourself and your family. But you don't.walk the walk do you? You sit on your high horse saying everybody else should not be born you eugenics supporting people are a.cancer

what do you care? they are all brown babies. You are not pro life, you are pro white.

Count the number of Annonlib posts in this thread. Now show where Annonlib, after being asked, was able to respond to the question I started this thread with.

it's called being a troll, folks...it's all she's got, ha,ha,ha.

if you think we are overpopulated the off yourself and your family. But you don't.walk the walk do you? You sit on your high horse saying everybody else should not be born you eugenics supporting people are a.cancer

Sounds like Hitler's version of populaton control...he would be so pround of leftist Cfusionpm...lefites are the world's new hybrid of evil...they are both fascist and communist at the same time.

Don't you just love lefties? They do all the work for us. They gut themselves, ha,ha,ha,ha. By now, everyone (except the lying leftist mainstream media) knows about the good Planned Parenthood Dr Gosnell. The country has effectively walked away from leftie's media on this one.

Unfortunately, there are many more Dr Gosnell's breathing our air. In DC, we have our Dr Cesare Santangelo who makes no bones about murdering children who survive his insanity OUTSIDE the womb. You see, Washington DC is overunned with blacks and browns and, as all CDC data shows, these folks have the highest abortion rates in the nation.

In DC, more than half the babies born are to out-of-wedlock mothers. In fact in Ward# 7, 87% of all births are out-of-wedlock births. This is a good thing in leftie land because it shows their amoral messages are hastening the moral decay of this country...a goal that lefie must achieve to defeat this country from within.

Well, the good Dr Santangelo got scammed by a pregnant woman with a hidden video. During their consult, she asked him what would happen if her late term 26 week old (non-child according to lefties) was aborn alive outside the womb. The good doctor said, he would deny it the necessary medical care that it would allow child (with full constitutional rights) to live.

Now all that is on video.

So, lefties, according to you that fully born "thing" is now a child...meets your definition of a child...that is what you keep telling us...you bastards and lying-azz your media don't hesitate to point out cases of medical abuse when your street bums or illegals are denied needed medical treatments where is your outrage when life saving medical treatment is denied to a NEWLY child that you openly state is, in fact, a child?

I can't hear you?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/abortion-clinic-video-makers-call-for-government-i/?page=1

You're so mad about abortion, you'd better start getting mad at God, because nearly 1/2 of all pregnancies spontaneously abort -- that means through no action of ours.

Count the number of Annonlib posts in this thread. Now show where Annonlib, after being asked, was able to respond to the question I started this thread with.

What question didn't I answer?

You can't even distinguish between faux outrage and Fox news.

I think the nurses need to up your meds.

You're so mad about abortion, you'd better start getting mad at God, because nearly 1/2 of all pregnancies spontaneously abort -- that means through no action of ours.

That's like comparing someone who dies of natural causes and someone who was murdered....... :lol::lol: :lol:

Does the librarian help you power up the computer?????

Another leftist mindless troll joining Annonlib in mindless troll remarks...it's the herd syndrome...

What question didn't I answer?

You can't even distinguish between faux outrage and Fox news.

I think the nurses need to up your meds.

Note the simple mind...roughly 15 years of maturity only.

The one question I asked all lefties here repeatedly in Post # 1...Post # 2...Post # 11 to you directly...Post # 22 and on...same question over and over.

Excuse Annonlib...she is nothing but a leftist troll...