Shut Up Pro-Lifers...it's Not A Baby Until It Is Outside The Womb&

Don't you just love lefties? They do all the work for us. They gut themselves, ha,ha,ha,ha. By now, everyone (except the lying leftist mainstream media) knows about the good Planned Parenthood Dr Gosnell. The country has effectively walked away from leftie's media on this one.

Unfortunately, there are many more Dr Gosnell's breathing our air. In DC, we have our Dr Cesare Santangelo who makes no bones about murdering children who survive his insanity OUTSIDE the womb. You see, Washington DC is overunned with blacks and browns and, as all CDC data shows, these folks have the highest abortion rates in the nation.

In DC, more than half the babies born are to out-of-wedlock mothers. In fact in Ward# 7, 87% of all births are out-of-wedlock births. This is a good thing in leftie land because it shows their amoral messages are hastening the moral decay of this country...a goal that lefie must achieve to defeat this country from within.

Well, the good Dr Santangelo got scammed by a pregnant woman with a hidden video. During their consult, she asked him what would happen if her late term 26 week old (non-child according to lefties) was aborn alive outside the womb. The good doctor said, he would deny it the necessary medical care that it would allow child (with full constitutional rights) to live.

Now all that is on video.

So, lefties, according to you that fully born "thing" is now a child...meets your definition of a child...that is what you keep telling us...you bastards and lying-azz your media don't hesitate to point out cases of medical abuse when your street bums or illegals are denied needed medical treatments where is your outrage when life saving medical treatment is denied to a NEWLY child that you openly state is, in fact, a child?

I can't hear you?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/1/abortion-clinic-video-makers-call-for-government-i/?page=1

So, lefties...it's a simple question...do you still maintain that once the "thing" is born outside the womb it is then a child?

Come on lefties...it's your definition of a child...don't you support that definition no mo?

abortion, like welfare should be available..it should also be a mark of shame on the participants.

Let me suggest that the founders (who wrote the constitution were far smarter and far more experienced at life than the leftist activist wimps who interpret that document today, and the leftist activist wimps in congress who bastardize that document today) WOULD be beyond surprised to learn that wealth redistribution welfare is anywhere in their constitution and that Madison would be stunned to learn that his 4th amendment that he wrote gives a woman the right to kill her unborn at will.

As Madison and Hamilton made very clear in their federalist papers, the federal government has no constitutional authority to spend tax dollars on the poor. In fact, Madison said the federal gov't must never "make provision for the poor" and the day we start doing that is the day this democracy will be destroyed.

We've been doing welfare wealth redistribution for 77 years now...we are on the verge of civil war as a result and economic failure as a result.

Let me suggest that the founders (who wrote the constitution were far smarter and far more experienced at life than the leftist activist wimps who interpret that document today, and the leftist activist wimps in congress who bastardize that document today) WOULD be beyond surprised to learn that wealth redistribution welfare is anywhere in their constitution and that Madison would be stunned to learn that his 4th amendment that he wrote gives a woman the right to kill her unborn at will.

As Madison and Hamilton made very clear in their federalist papers, the federal government has no constitutional to spend tax dollars on the poor. In fact, Madison said the day we start doing that is the day this democracy will be destroyed.

We've been doing welfare wealth redistribution for 77 years now...we are on the verge of civil war as a result and economic failure as a result.

i agree...however i also feel that we as a society are willing to spend some money to help out the poor..i would prefer it be a states right issue..and better yet a county program

I agree.

I don't agree with abortion, but I do agree with liberty.

i am not really apposed to any law that does not force me into anything...one thing i am apposed to is the government normalizing poor decisions of people..making it easy to fu ck up and not feel the consequences. you see, abortion being legal..it doesnt take anything away from me...i dont have to participate...banning guns..well i do have to participate..if guns go so should abortion...and the rest of the bill of rights...

Abortion should be illegal for Whites. Let the animals eat their babies.

i actually love some of the stuff you post....with all my heart... :D :D

DOWN WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Yeah! I'd much rather have all those unwanted kids supported by food stamps and welfare! Raised by unfit parents to be delinquents! And aide in the over population of our crowded cities!

Sent from my moral high ground where I tell you how to live your life.

I agree.

I don't agree with abortion, but I do agree with liberty.

Let's note that the leftist, Annonlib, wouldn't answer the question...how's that snow, ha,ha,ha

i agree...however i also feel that we as a society are willing to spend some money to help out the poor..i would prefer it be a states right issue..and better yet a county program

We are not spending "some" money on the poor. We are currently pizzing away 66% of this nation's budget on welfare/entitlements. In fact, the CBO shows that just in 2011, we pizzed away $1.1 trillion on welfare alone...that was one third of our entire budget. Just a month ago, the Congressional Research Service showed that our so-called poor get $168/day in cash value benefits(cash & benefits combined).

Isn't it strange that leftie's media refuses to report these facts to the american people? Can you imagine CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and all the other leftist media whores that pass for news today starting their programs by announcing this nation spends 66% of its entire budget on welfare/entitlements.

Abortion should be illegal for Whites. Let the animals eat their babies.

Good post...totally agree...in fact, the black population is almost experiencing zero growth due to the insane amount of abortion going on within race. Margarate Sanger would be so proud...mission accomplished.

Thanks bro. Fuck these liberal fags. They're so weak and stupid they can't control their own forum. Pathetic.

I'll second Bigsky's comment...keep up the good work...

Yeah! I'd much rather have all those unwanted kids supported by food stamps and welfare! Raised by unfit parents to be delinquents! And aide in the over population of our crowded cities!

You make a decent case for sterilizing certain citizens.

How about NOT having the unwanted kids in the first place by destroying the american left's mindless attack on this nation's moral compass. I guarantee you, if we remove abortion on demand (like more than half the nation wants to do) the unwanted pregnancy rate in this country would nose dive. I guarantee you if this nation demands permanent sterlization for any hag who shows up a second time at Planned Parenthood to kill her second unbron, unwanted pregnancies would nose dive.

There is no f--king consequences for the irresponsible behaviors that has led to more than 50 million unborns being murdered in this country. This country has virtually every form of birth control known to man available to the women of this country and yet irresponsibile hags have been allowed to get away with more than 50 million murders. Make them pay...not us!

And people make fun of the left for wanting a fictional utopia. Lol.

Hate to break it to you but before Roe v Wade we had abortion in this country. We also had low out-of-wed-lock birth rates compared to what has happened since Roe v Wade. The reason we had low out-of-wed-lock birth rates is that we, as americans, chose higher moral standards for ourselves and thus our entire culture strived to exist on a higher plane than today's leftist gutter culture.

You can track the whopping increase in out-of-wedlock births and skyrockting abortions to leftie's Roe v Wade.

The key to taking back this country is gutting all of leftist academia...we do not need leftist to teach our kids....we have far more brilliant and qualified people who can do that...we have no business paying leftists to indoctrinate our kids with their amoral america-hating standards.

Get rid of leftist academia and we can have the country back....

Hate to break it to you but before Roe v Wade we had abortion in this country. We also had low out-of-wed-lock birth rates compared to what has happened since Roe v Wade. The reason we had low out-of-wed-lock birth rates is that we, as americans, chose higher moral standards for ourselves and thus our entire culture strived to exist on a higher plane than today's leftist gutter culture.

You can track the whopping increase in out-of-wedlock births and skyrockting abortions to leftie's Roe v Wade.

The key to taking back this country is gutting all of leftist academia...we do not need leftist to teach our kids....we have far more brilliant and qualified people who can do that...we have no business paying leftists to indoctrinate our kids with their amoral america-hating standards.

Get rid of leftist academia and we can have the country back....

We had low out of wedlock birth rates because of shotgun marriages. It's not like America was perfect before 1972 and Roe V Wade.

You cons sure love your fictional 'traditional american values'

We had low out of wedlock birth rates because of shotgun marriages. It's not like America was perfect before 1972 and Roe V Wade.

You cons sure love your fictional 'traditional american values'

Note the leftist is just making up mindless sh*t. It's all they have. Compare the per capita pregnancies before and after Roe v Wade. You can find the data at the CDC web site or the U.S. Census Bureau web site.

Ha,.ha,ha,ha,ha...shot gun weddings...ha,ha,ha,ha...

And if people are pro abortion then they shouldn't criticize legal gun owners for owning guns.

Nobody's criticizing legal gun owners for owning guns. We'd just like to make sure there are background checks to keep illegal gun buyers from getting guns.

So far every leftie has run from the question that started this thread...so typical:

"So, lefties...it's a simple question...do you still maintain that once the "thing" is born outside the womb it is then a child?

Come on lefties...it's your definition of a child...don't you support that definition no mo?"

Note the leftist is just making up mindless sh*t. It's all they have. Compare the per capita pregnancies before and after Roe v Wade. You can find the data at the CDC web site or the U.S. Census Bureau web site.

Ha,.ha,ha,ha,ha...shot gun weddings...ha,ha,ha,ha...

Logic like yours is why idiots like Glen Beck can make a living. Just because something happened and then another thing happened doesn't mean one has to do with the other. Yea, I know thinking might make your brain hurt, but it's a useful activity. I actually made more money after the year I subscribed to cable tv! Oh, oh, oh, that must mean that watching cable tv will make me more money!!! Ooh! Ooh! Mr Kotter, Mr Kotter!!! (you're an idiot).

So, lefties...it's a simple question...do you still maintain that once the "thing" is born outside the womb it is then a child?

Come on lefties...it's your definition of a child...don't you support that definition no mo?

No; it's a child when I can write it off my taxes.