I tend to breath out of my nose more often then my mouth. But being such fat lazy asz liberals I can see why yall need to breath from the mouth CONSTANLY.

Could explain why Righties are so tense and angry all the time. Best to breathe in your nose and out your mouth, for superior relaxation.

But then, a Rightie getting it exactly backward is, of course, to be expected. Breathe on.

There seems to be a few NHB contributors who hold these views. This thread is for you! Please explain how your God is ok with your belief that your race is superior.

Wow... Betcha didn't know that Jesus was NOT white. In the Bible, He's described as looking like everyone else. "Everyone Else" had olive skin.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-look-like.html

Racism is an uneducated and unChristian world view. All men are created equal and in the image of the Creator. That said all people are not raised or indoctrinated equally and certain segments of the American population predominately comprised of minorities are being raised to worship criminality. I despise parasitic thugs of all races equally.

Right. If you look at the folks in prison gangs...they share being disfunctional, predatory jerks who ...failed at their sole talent...doing crimes. That they come in several colors is secondary.

Anyone with any awareness of the gospels ought to know that Jesus used the arrogant,spiteful Pharissees as a frequent model of what NOT to be. He was fine with lepers,Samaritans....who were the outcasts. Again and again...Jesus was positive about the poor,meek,humbe. He WARNED about Pride,about wealth and greed, about hatefulness.

A COMMON symptom of an INFERIORITY complex...is a desperate need to POSE as SUPERIOR. A person can be a total WRECK...a disgusting jerk...yet in HIS mind...he's MORE White, More "Saved" more armed and nasty....maybe more rich. Even if much of that is Delusion...the guy labels himself one of the Chosen Few. Rather than be realistic or an HONEST and REAL Christian...these types get MANIPULATED. Their Neuroses become what dooms them. By their own creed...they embrace evil because their EGO is the sole value.

Wow... Betcha didn't know that Jesus was NOT white. In the Bible, He's described as looking like everyone else. "Everyone Else" had olive skin.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-look-like.html

for your information, jesus was a direct line descendant of adam...adam was white...jesus' lineage was well documented...jesus looked like benjam netenyahoo

for your information, jesus was a direct line descendant of adam...adam was white...jesus' lineage was well documented...jesus looked like benjam netenyahoo

Are you serious?

According to studies, The original humans had dark skin. White skin is a mutation that happened long after the first genetic Adam.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501728.html

There seems to be a few NHB contributors who hold these views. This thread is for you! Please explain how your God is ok with your belief that your race is superior.

I think everyone is on an equal playing field aside from Black Americans, even then it's not their race, more of their culture. African Americans tend to be loud, violent, and feel they're owed the world.

Could explain why Righties are so tense and angry all the time. Best to breathe in your nose and out 'your mouth, for superior relaxation.

But then, a Rightie getting it exactly backward is, of course, to be expected. Breathe on.

RightWingers are pigs aswell....

"Recent revelations that all people are more than 99.9 percent genetically identical has proved that race has almost no biological validity. Yet geneticists' claims that race is a phony construct have not rung true to many nonscientists -- and understandably so, said Vivian Ota Wang of the National Human Genome Research Institute in Bethesda.

"You may tell people that race isn't real and doesn't matter, but they can't catch a cab," Ota Wang said. "So unless we take that into account it makes us sound crazy." "

So if race has created no differences among humans (almost no biological validity) then why isn't skin color the single difference between the races?

How is it that Caucasian, Negro and Asians can be racially detected with a blood sample NOT involving DNA? No need to see the skin when a hair sample is available either. Of course there are more things, but so what?

I don't get the point, if any, that the author is trying to make.

Therefore this thread is from a typical pointless attention seeker putting his best foot forward (I guess). yuk

“racism is the belief that one race – whites — should rule all others. Get your definitions straight.”
Chris Matthews:
Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Fred has been on here as long as I have if not longer. I have never read a post of his that was not insulting or derogatory towards the poster. Fred has to come here and insult people because in the real world he is a coward.

i am sure you give an even hand to all the troll kons here that make their salary by being insulting or derogatory towards a poster, right? sure, are you a phony hypocrite?