The Point Of Lib Media's Jason Collins Excess?

Much like war, politics involves staging or taking advantage of diversionary tactics.

This week, Barry's propaganda wing--the liberal media--reveled in recounting the story of NBA player Jason Collins and his decision to tell the world how much he loves to dance cheek to cheek with other men.

The lib media, without exception, called it "courageous."

Barry personally called Collins and praised him, no doubt complimenting him for the way he throws a ball.

This glut of stories about a homosexual athlete peddled ad nauseum by media libs, however, conveniently suppresses by omission much more important stories about their street corner savior.

Not reported: 1) Barry's disgraceful lack of action during the attack on the Benghazi embassy. 2) The ruination of the American economy due to Barry's health care scheme. 3) Barry's failure to protect the people in Boston from the Moose Limb bombers. 3) The continued, miserable state of the American economy and Barry's determination to prolong the desperation.

I thought the article was about a basketball player, not Obama.

It's always about Obama. This is what Obama derangement syndrome looks like.

I think this is stupid. You're gay, cool, so what? I didn't get a call for shaking my pom poms and being straight.

There's a difference between courage and conceit.

It's always about Obama. This is what Obama derangement syndrome looks like.

There's a difference between courage and conceit.

obama put himself in the middle by picking up the phone and telling the media he was going to pick up the phone.

Yes, in obama's world it is always about him and little else.