Is Dano Bivins A Paranoid Lunatic?

Is dano bivins crazy?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is dano bivins a crazy paranoid lunatic?

2. 2. Has Dano Bivins ever contributed rational thought to conversation?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The jesus satans kill the sons of Abraham, and think they are doing YAH a favor.

It is a good thing for them to kill in the name of jesus, or at least fund the behind the scenes mayhem.

If they kill you, they call you a devil. You kill them, they call you a devil.

They hide behind Israel, if you hate them, you hate Israel.

They hide behind a bible, if you hate them, you hate the bible.

If you are anti-christian, you are anti-christ.

Christian means Christ-Like, they are not Christ-Like. Christ means "anointed one", and they are the fake "anointed ones and false prophets" that Yahushua warned us about. They are the satans.

The wheat are the redeemed people of the earth, the tares are the fake redeemed. Fake wheat. Fake anointeds. Fake Christs. Fake Prophets.

When you understand that, Hell makes sense to you, and you understand who and why.

Makes sense!

There are a lot of them on this site.Who profess to love Jesus, but whose hearts are filled with hate!

Pretendocons.

In case anyone is wondering only 6 real people voted that Dano was a paranoid lunatic. The rest were soks, such as littlemissmarxist, vaffanculo, snarkybitch, brooklyn, bytemyface, mamalovesobama, missypoolovesclem.

The vote is 11 yes and 6 no. Danno was to stupid to realize that the creator of the poll can see who voted. LOL

I voted no and yes. Dano is a progressive, and if I were inclinced I could find something in his posts to disagree with daily. But I am not inclined. I consider left wing progs harmless, other than their insane MMGW fixation which will never, ever die (or get real traction), and their strange fixation on other peoples' guns, which will never, ever affect the legal landscape in Murka.

Right wing progs, on the other hand, huzzah for war constantly and think torture is okay if you rename it. They huzzah for the federal nanny state to hold people without charges in true nazi fashion, depribve them of counsel, use secret witnesses against them at secret trials, etc.

So I focus on them. They seem more dangerous to me.

He is.

But he contributes. And he makes me laugh.

I didn't know there is such a thing as right wing progressives. How does that work?

Lefties are simple in that they think anything status quo or traditional is basically out-moded, old, sick, racist, etc. Progress will destroy those horrific things. Hence "progressive".

Dano contributes some kind of spew. He does help define the bottom of the barrel when necessary.

I also agree in that he makes me laugh AT him. He is stultifying.

In case anyone is wondering only 6 real people voted that Dano was a paranoid lunatic. The rest were soks, such as littlemissmarxist, vaffanculo, snarkybitch, brooklyn, bytemyface, mamalovesobama, missypoolovesclem. The vote is 11 yes and 6 no. Danno was to stupid to realize that the creator of the poll can see who voted. LOL
I meant WAS NOT a lunatic. LOL me and my typos

He called me stupid.Funny guy. :)
Are you Danno? Lol

This is a humorous poll highlighting the common logic that "if everyone says you're crazy, you're probably crazy"

I am a little crazy myself as are most of you however this guys a little off the paranoid deep end even for LF.

Is Dano Bivins A Paranoid Lunatic?

Actually, you seem to be the the paranoid lunatic here. Why was there no place to vote for that option?